Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2009 5:47 PM

Apr 2009
he really dead, dats focked up. R.i.P
xXDaijinkazeXxJun 25, 2009 6:00 PM
Jun 25, 2009 5:47 PM
Aug 2007
KanjiiZ said:
MAL is full of pussies anyway.

HAHA
Jun 25, 2009 5:50 PM

Jun 2007
I wasn't a massive fan of him, but he did a lot for music. Right out of left field, this one.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jun 25, 2009 5:50 PM

Jul 2008
i liek how MAL is 4chan. y dont u guys go bak to 4 chan?
Jun 25, 2009 6:06 PM

Jun 2009
tehnominator said:
i3ear said:

My point is that nothing makes a musician more popular than their death.

Irrelevant. Michael Jackson could not possibly get any more popular than he already was. The only people who don't know this man are aliens, and when they come, I don't have any doubt that we'll be playing Beat It while kicking their ass.

Have you ever watch Metalocalypse?

oh yeah! It is gonna be like THAT
Jun 25, 2009 6:07 PM

Jun 2009
tolkki said:
Boursk said:
Seriously guys, the man died. I don't think it's very appropriate to go and lol at his (or anyone else's for that matter) death.

Go take your Michael Jackson jokes elsewhere please.

Calm down, this is all just an elaborate ruse...everyone should realize this by now. Michael isn't dead...in fact he's planning a new tour and this is just the first stop. Here's how it'll go down:

At the funeral people will be crying their eyes out, their souls are shattered at the lost of their great hero. They can still hear Thriller in their heads, but no, it's not in their heads. That deep bass is playing from speakers cleverly disquised as tombstones nearby.

From the fucking coffin Michael will rise in full Thriller gear ready to fucking rock! He will start the elaborate Thriller dance as graves explode as the ACTUAL FUCKING LIVING DEAD RISE TO DANCE. Michael will lead them all on the biggest tour he has ever been on! Globetrotting across the world to locales such as Paris, Rome, Tokyo...everyone is just so happy to see him!

Then we all become zombies thanks to MJ's necromancy, but we don't care we're all too busy dancing like fools.

i love it!!!
you are a parasite that lives off others suffering. no i do not care what happend/happens to you.
Jun 25, 2009 6:08 PM

Jan 2009
While he had good music, I can't say I feel bad that he died, with him being a child molester.

Jun 25, 2009 6:09 PM

Apr 2009
This isn't a joke.
But I just realized an interesting coincidence, at least to me.

Exactly one week ago (Thursday), in the anime:
Jun 25, 2009 6:13 PM

Jan 2009
What's up with all the death recently? No one else is allowed to die. Seriously. Die, and I'll kill you. I won't hold back.
Jun 25, 2009 6:14 PM

Aug 2007
Hayato_kun said:
This isn't a joke.
But I just realized an interesting coincidence, at least to me.

Exactly one week ago (Thursday), in the anime:

Which proves Michael Jackson isn't dead yet then.
Jun 25, 2009 6:16 PM

May 2008
This is kinda sad... Long live The King of Pop.

Jun 25, 2009 6:17 PM

Jun 2008
tolkki said:
Boursk said:
Seriously guys, the man died. I don't think it's very appropriate to go and lol at his (or anyone else's for that matter) death.

Go take your Michael Jackson jokes elsewhere please.

Calm down, this is all just an elaborate ruse...everyone should realize this by now. Michael isn't dead...in fact he's planning a new tour and this is just the first stop. Here's how it'll go down:

At the funeral people will be crying their eyes out, their souls are shattered at the lost of their great hero. They can still hear Thriller in their heads, but no, it's not in their heads. That deep bass is playing from speakers cleverly disquised as tombstones nearby.

From the fucking coffin Michael will rise in full Thriller gear ready to fucking rock! He will start the elaborate Thriller dance as graves explode as the ACTUAL FUCKING LIVING DEAD RISE TO DANCE. Michael will lead them all on the biggest tour he has ever been on! Globetrotting across the world to locales such as Paris, Rome, Tokyo...everyone is just so happy to see him!

Then we all become zombies thanks to MJ's necromancy, but we don't care we're all too busy dancing like fools.

QFT
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Jun 25, 2009 6:19 PM

Aug 2007
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
This is the 4th death I've found out about this week:

That talk show dude, Farrah Fawcett, Kyora, now MJ.

This week is full of death.

What?! I knew she hadn't been on in awhile but what?

Yeah. http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=13056 :(
don't MAL had something in their FAQ/Terms/other long reading sections below about something with the account if a person dies?
MaoraJun 25, 2009 6:25 PM
Jun 25, 2009 6:19 PM

Jun 2009
ah, yes. he's dead. :(
i'm gonna miss the creep.
he had some pretty amazing music out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2009 6:20 PM

Apr 2009
Gunther15 said:
While he had good music, I can't say I feel bad that he died, with him being a child molester.

Michael Jackson was not a child molester! peoples lied, because he liked children doesn't make him a child molester, they tried to extort his money matterfact he won this case, not enough evidences.
don't belive all what the media says because they tell you what they want you to know (especially in cnn and fox) this lil box controls you and tell you how you should think yet you see nothing.
xXDaijinkazeXxJun 25, 2009 6:28 PM
Jun 25, 2009 6:21 PM

Oct 2008
scandals aside....he was a good musician and theres a few songs by him that i listen to every now and then, im listening to beat it as we speak. And seriously, stop with all the dying people, its kinda depressing.
Jun 25, 2009 6:22 PM

Jan 2009
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

Michael Jacskon was not a child molester! peoples lied, because he like children doesn't make him a child molester and they tried to extort his money matterfact he won this case not enough evidences.
don't belive all what the media says because they tell you what they want you to know (especially cnn and fox) this lil box controls you and tell you how you should think.

lol?

Jun 25, 2009 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

Michael Jacskon was not a child molester! peoples lied, because he like children doesn't make him a child molester and they tried to extort his money matterfact he won this case not enough evidences.
don't belive all what the media says because they tell you what they want you to know (especially cnn and fox) this lil box controls you and tell you how you should think.

im glad boursk is here because i see flames.

seriously people i could prove anyone here is a child molester i can make the facts fit that you molested a girl in thailand when you were half way across the world its simple to do. it ruined his reputation and that was the whole point of it because they didnt get what they wanted which was more money.

anyway people belive he was a pedo so they can think what they like a long with the rest of the biggoted racist scum out there that think all blacks and jews should die.
you are a parasite that lives off others suffering. no i do not care what happend/happens to you.

Apr 2009
Gunther15 said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

Michael Jackson was not a child molester! peoples lied, because he like children doesn't make him a child molester and they tried to extort his money matterfact he won this case not enough evidences.

lol?

not lol this is serious. iThink its shocking for all peoples who grew up listening to Michael Jackson.
xXDaijinkazeXxJun 25, 2009 6:28 PM

Aug 2007
Maora said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:

don't MAL had something in their FAQ/Terms/other long reading sections below about something with the account if a person dies?

What did it say? I don't recall seeing anything like that.
Jun 25, 2009 6:25 PM

Aug 2007
Drunk_Samurai said:
Maora said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
BadLuckTuckxL said:

What did it say? I don't recall seeing anything like that.
i was wrong .

it was "do not post anything that could make some in harm or death."
Jun 25, 2009 6:29 PM

Jan 2009
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

seriously people i could prove anyone here is a child molester i can make the facts fit that you molested a girl in thailand when you were half way across the world its simple to do. it ruined his reputation and that was the whole point of it because they didnt get what they wanted which was more money.

anyway people belive he was a pedo so they can think what they like a long with the rest of the biggoted racist scum out there that think all blacks and jews should die.

You can't make up facts. Michael Jackson only got away with it just like OJ did. He has money, he can afford a team of top lawyers from around the country.

Jun 25, 2009 6:32 PM

May 2008
Who do you guys think will rest more peacefully now: Micheal Jackson, or little boys?
Jun 25, 2009 6:34 PM

Jun 2009
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

Michael Jackson was not a child molester! peoples lied, because he like children doesn't make him a child molester and they tried to extort his money matterfact he won this case not enough evidences.

lol?

not lol this is serious. iThink its shocking for all peoples who grew up listening to Michael Jackson.

:( yeah. i'm not going to deny that the guy was weird, but i personally loved his music.
i told my grandma about it and she actually cried. ;-; i feel so bad now. bah.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2009 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

You can't make up facts. Michael Jackson only got away with it just like OJ did. He has money, he can afford a team of top lawyers from around the country.

i can make facts fit anything i wish my freind.

but your just taking the stance the he id guilty because you want to belive his guilt. its heresay and conjecture unlike with OJ where there was evidence, there was no evidence just a persons word agaist anothers.

check my profile im a girl you know...prove me wrong.
Jun 25, 2009 6:36 PM

Apr 2009
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

matterfact he was in big debt, indeed he "got away" cuz there was not enough evidences, that's a fact! now beleive what you wanna beleive if that's how you feel, iHad to say my opinion about this.
Jun 25, 2009 6:37 PM

Nov 2004
hikky said:
Who do you guys think will rest more peacefully now: Micheal Jackson, or little boys?

u're a sad sad person
Jun 25, 2009 6:37 PM

Mar 2008
RIP Michael Jackson. I don't know why so many of you are making such stupid jokes and saying such stupid things. A man who has just died should not be remembered for his faults but for his achievements. Everyone has done things wrong in their lives, but in the end of the day, would you like to be remembered for these things? geez
Jun 25, 2009 6:39 PM

Jun 2009
co_flame said:
RIP Michael Jackson. I don't know why so many of you are making such stupid jokes and saying such stupid things. A man who has just died should not be remembered for his faults but for his achievements. Everyone has done things wrong in their lives, but in the end of the day, would you like to be remembered for these things? geez

well said.
Jun 25, 2009 6:40 PM

Jan 2009
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

matterfact he was in big debt, indeed he "got away" cuz there was not enough evidences, that's a fact! now beleive what you wanna beleive if that's how you feel, iHad to say my opinion about this.

That's why he had some of the best lawyers in the country right?

Jun 25, 2009 6:41 PM
Jun 25, 2009 6:41 PM

Jan 2009
co_flame said:

I've never molested little kids, actually.

Jun 25, 2009 6:42 PM

Jun 2009
co_flame said:

exactly. i would think that people on here, would respect him for what he was.
he was an artist, a son, a sibling, & a parent.
just because he was a little loopy shouldn't mean everyone needs to disrespect him.

:3 show a little heart for the guy.
Jun 25, 2009 6:43 PM

Jan 2009
shalbyy said:
co_flame said:

just because he was a little loopy shouldn't mean everyone needs to disrespect him.

I respect him for his music, that is all.

Jun 25, 2009 6:44 PM

Aug 2008
co_flame said:

Why don't we remember hitler for his achievements instead of his faults?

Sure he killed 6 million jews, but he gave the german people the courage to believe in themselves again!
Jun 25, 2009 6:44 PM

Jun 2009
Gunther15 said:
shalbyy said:
co_flame said:

I respect him for his music, that is all.

:P better than nothing.
Jun 25, 2009 6:45 PM

Jan 2009
yarbles said:
co_flame said:

Sure he killed 6 million jews, but he gave the german people the courage to believe in themselves again!

I was going to say that, but I don't think it's really fair to compare the two. That and I don't like strawmans.

Jun 25, 2009 6:46 PM

Jun 2009
Gunther15 said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

lets just get this right finacial difficuties for michale jackson is that he went from have 600 million to just under 200 million in one year due to court exprenses. that difficult plaus never lands maitnent a property worth 600 million in itself and had its own zoo. but of course he could afford the best lawyers you dont want somee retard who gonna fuck up a small detail that gonna land you in prison because the prosecution twisted certain facts to suit thier needs.

your a nub at life you should talk to t kaiserpingvin or Baman or Triggers about details and how important they are in everything. getting it a bit wrong is still getting it wrong.

May 2008
Aokaado said:
hikky said:

u're a sad sad person

There's worse. Some people watch moe anime.

yarbles said:
co_flame said:

He did some lovely paintings. How 'bout a heil for old times' sake.

May 2009
The only reason he was a little crazy is because of the fame. Who can you really blame in that situation. The people make one's ego enormous. I'm sure he lived a life with things that some of us will never experience in our life whether bad or good. But all in all Michael Jackson changed the world.
Jun 25, 2009 6:47 PM
Oct 2008
shalbyy said:

:( yeah. i'm not going to deny that the guy was weird, but i personally loved his music.

I told my mom as well, she looked incredibly upset :( I grew up listening to his music pretty much all my life so it's really, really, weird and sad hearing that he's gone. Regardless of what happened a few years ago, though I'm not sure if it ever was proven that he did it, I have respect for his music and the impact it's had.

Though really this thread has made me lose respect for quite a few users :/
Jun 25, 2009 6:47 PM

Apr 2008
GeminiEye said:
The only reason he was a little crazy is because of the fame. Who can you really blame in that situation. The people make one's ego enormous. I'm sure he lived a life with things that some of us will never experience in our life whether bad or good. But all in all Michael Jackson changed the world.

...Are we still talking about Hitler here or what?
Jun 25, 2009 6:49 PM

Jan 2009
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
Gunther15 said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
xXDaijinkazeXx said:
Gunther15 said:

lets just get this right finacial difficuties for michale jackson is that he went from have 600 million to just under 200 million in one year due to court exprenses. that difficult plaus never lands maitnent a property worth 600 million in itself and had its own zoo. but of course he could afford the best lawyers you dont want somee retard who gonna fuck up a small detail that gonna land you in prison because the prosecution twisted certain facts to suit thier needs.

your a nub at life you should talk to t kaiserpingvin or Baman or Triggers about details and how important they are in everything. getting it a bit wrong is still getting it wrong.

I'm not wrong. If you can afford the best lawyers in the country, they will get you of free.

Jun 25, 2009 6:49 PM

Jun 2009
fuck this the man was a genius in his time thats all there is too it

elvis presly was fat junie wife beater but you dont hear about that.

just shut up if you have no respect. i know you wont but hey its worth a shot.

his songs are timeless brilliance.
Jun 25, 2009 6:50 PM

Jan 2009
I just found this shit out. It kind of sucks. I thought his music was okay but now that he's gone you kind of feel sorry for him.

But seriously Michael Jackson was an all around amazing man. Totally out of touch with norm. Everything he was and did exceeded normal perspective. He may have been teased for being like that, but I think that's fucking amazing, He was a human, acting like an alien or a zombie if you will.

The crazy bastard will live on like Elvis Presely, and a few of those club 27 people.

Criticker|Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,|Last.fm
the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Jun 25, 2009 6:50 PM

Jan 2009
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:

I didn't say I didn't like his songs. I just think he is an odd fellow.

Jun 25, 2009 6:53 PM

Jun 2009
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:

you can say that again. i was watching black and white video just a few minutes ago. in the final scene he dances around the street smashing racist comments and touching himslef a lot then he zips up his pants and turns into a black panther if that not wierd i dunno what is
Jun 25, 2009 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:
Gunther15 said:
GET_OUT_DA_WAY said:

you can say that again. i was watching black and white video just a few minutes ago. in the final scene he dances around the street smashing racist comments and touching himslef a lot then he zips up his pants and turns into a black panther if that not wierd i dunno what is

lmao

Jun 25, 2009 6:56 PM

Jun 2009
Capellabun said:
shalbyy said:

I told my mom as well, she looked incredibly upset :( I grew up listening to his music pretty much all my life so it's really, really, weird and sad hearing that he's gone. Regardless of what happened a few years ago, though I'm not sure if it ever was proven that he did it, I have respect for his music and the impact it's had.

Though really this thread has made me lose respect for quite a few users :/

bah, me too. i know a lot of older people that grew up with his music in their lives are going to be very upset. & he was planning a new tour to get back in the game soon too. :( i would have loved to see that happen.

it doesn't really matter about the petty little remarks those who disrespect him can come up with.
the fact is; he was brilliant.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.