Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 15, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kate and Roboko transfers into Asuta's class?! Oh my goodness.

Looks like that school idol is back this episode again. I find the episode to be amusing with Asuta doing that weird dance. I guess this will be an ongoing arc. This is going to be a difficult conquest.
Feb 15, 2014 10:13 AM

Jul 2013
Kate and Roboko joined up in Asuta's class just for some hidden treasure XD.

Huh, a childhood proposal, didn't know Asuta knows Miki for a long time.

It's funny when Asuta gets involve in these shenanigans, having those weird expressions from Kate, and Miki XD. Oh now it's treasure hunting time, but a set up for Miki...

LOL for the Udogawa Dance. "Let's go! Treasure! Hey!" XD
omega_d94Feb 15, 2014 10:19 AM

Feb 15, 2014 10:15 AM

May 2013
Lol Kate and Roboko transferring in to Asuta's class.That treasure song Asuta was singing was funny too.
Feb 15, 2014 10:21 AM
Jul 2013
Treasure, treasure, treasure, yes! Interesting to see what happens in the next episode.
Feb 15, 2014 10:34 AM

Aug 2010
Couldn't they have chosen anyone easier to disguise as a middle schooler XD
Choosing Kate and Romoko hahaha.

Didn't expect Asuta to be Miki's osana najimi and had proposed to her too XDXDXD
Dat rejection lol XD

Lol at how each of Zvezda's members infiltrated the school in their own way XD

I can't wait til their identities are revealed to eachother ^^;
Feb 15, 2014 11:12 AM

Jan 2014
Not quite as good as the previous episodes comedy wise but still very enjoyable nonetheless. I cracked up and almost died when Asuta did that stupid dance of his. As always Kate is <33333. And last but not least, watch past the credits.
XFire said:

I'm going to suppress my reaction to the above, since it would get me banned. However, your complaints still don't hold water. Or logic.
Feb 15, 2014 11:34 AM
Oct 2012
Cutest scene: at the dinner table, Kate implying she was going to torture anyone who wouldn't talk, while holding a children's fork and spoon.

Always the fun thing about this show, the cutest character is saying some absolutely scary things....

Edit: ah, am also looking forward to the 10-20 posts from people complaining about how no one notices who everyone is.
Takuan_SohoFeb 15, 2014 11:48 AM
Feb 15, 2014 11:55 AM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. I love how they just all transferred, and people not even making a fuss about Roboko.

I can't wait to know more about Asuta and Miki since they seem to be childhood friends of some sort.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2014 12:09 PM
Oct 2012
Fiji said:
Hahaha. I love how they just all transferred, and people not even making a fuss about Roboko.

I can't wait to know more about Asuta and Miki since they seem to be childhood friends of some sort.

Wanna lay odds that Asuta's father is the one running the "good" organization? They slipped in a little clue there with Miki saying: "give my regards to your father."
Feb 15, 2014 12:13 PM

Sep 2013
I've rewatched the beginning of ep 1, does anyone else think the guy standing there looks like Yasu?
Feb 15, 2014 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
I really loved the part how all the Zvezda members all transferred.

Asuta was rejected by Miki was a good one. I really want to see more of their childhood memories.
Feb 15, 2014 1:49 PM

Aug 2012
Hoy!
Feb 15, 2014 2:22 PM
Dec 2011
Let's go let's go ! Treasure ! Let's go let's go ! Hoy
I hate when they make arc in parts so i get hooked easly for new episode.
So Asuta and blonde girl who is one of the main in White Light are childhood friend and from rich families.
I have feelings that Asuta family have relations with that organisation.

Best disguise ever:http://imgur.com/or8f31B
aiueowaveFeb 15, 2014 2:37 PM
Feb 15, 2014 2:27 PM
Apr 2013
I'm so glad I didn't ignore this show. It's just that Gatchaman Crowds scarred me and this looked a little like that show.

it's going to be so delicious when the characters start finding out who they've been hanging out with.

Also did Renge's subordinate who Jimon Asuta allegedly proposed to seem to know her real identity (they're not supposed to know each other's identity in Renge's organization, according to the last episode which by the way was just as great as this one) or is it just me?

Definitely the best show this winter season.

I thought it was a 2 cour though...would've been awesome.
ollythirteenFeb 15, 2014 2:31 PM

Feb 15, 2014 3:21 PM

Nov 2012
Could the MC be anymore unlikable.

What a stupid dance.

Atleast the other organization weren't completely idiots and managed to set up a trap not that it's going to work anyways.
Feb 15, 2014 5:25 PM

Jul 2012
So they are going on a treasure hunt next episode.

Great episode!!!
Feb 15, 2014 5:46 PM

Aug 2012
This will be an interesting arc. Roboko-chan in school girl mode was surprising.
I also never thought that Asuka will have a background story like that. Will this turn into a love triangle in the future?
And what the hell did Renga-chan do? She was supposed to be on stand-by.
Definitely can't wait for next episode.

Takuan_Soho said:
Wanna lay odds that Asuta's father is the one running the "good" organization? They slipped in a little clue there with Miki saying: "give my regards to your father."

I dunno. That alone doesn't make any plausible connection.
julyanFeb 15, 2014 5:49 PM
Feb 15, 2014 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
Gawd - that was absolutely brilliant storytelling and comic timing!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that I'm ordering the Blu-Rays!

BTW - I'm also going with the suggestion that Asuta's father is the voice/figure behind the opposing organization.
Feb 15, 2014 7:31 PM

Apr 2012
I can't wait for the figures to be released...

Takuan_Soho said:

Seems like a fair assumption.
Feb 15, 2014 7:54 PM

Sep 2013
Kate transferred into middle school? With Roboko too :P

Never thought I would say this (about a robot), but Roboko was was cute when she introduced herself.

Schoolgirl mode is cute XD

Proposal as a kid lol

That treasure dance :P "Treasure! Hey!"
Feb 15, 2014 8:34 PM

Aug 2013
What is this...a proper arc in Zvezda? O___O

"I'm in schoolgirl mode so I can blend in." Of course you'll blend in Roboko lmao! Plamya going with the "schoolgirl with bread in the mouth" approach and Gorou has the best disguise ever haha!

Kate's probably the most adorable "villain." Dozing off in the middle of the meeting and doing her evil pose holding a kiddie spoon and fork (and I just noticed she's left-handed too!).

Looks like White Egret knows Renge's White Robin. I kind of wish Renge joins with Zvezda in the future.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 15, 2014 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
LOL Kate and Roboko both transferring into their school, as well as other members of Zvezda.
Miki.. didn't know Asuta knew her from their childhood. And to think he actually proposed to her.. SHOT DOWN straight away. xD
Finding out about that alone makes me want to know about both of their past experiences, and childhood memories.

*facepalms* at the treasure dance.
Takuan_Soho said:

Asuta's father, leader of the opposing organization eh? Sounds like a fair assumption to me as well.
Feb 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Nov 2012
no one finds it strange that a little girl and a robot transfer to school.. anime logic lol
well let's see how the members of zvezda will manage with that trap!
Feb 15, 2014 11:16 PM
Mar 2012
Destroying his last place of rest, gotta love Zvezda XD
Feb 16, 2014 2:48 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kate and Roboko transfers to Asuta's class to find hidden treasure? This'd be fun!

Didn't expect Miki to be Asuta's childhood friend! That proposal was cool but the rejection was too funny! XD. Poor Asuta..

Natasha was skilled enough to find info about the treasure club.

Asuta gets picked on to do the "Ancient Udogawa Dance".. His performance was hilarious! XD

Nice trap by White Egret. Kate's little girl instinct could be right..

Ending scene with Odin is always funny in some way!

Feb 16, 2014 9:25 AM

Jun 2013
Miki is not amused.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 16, 2014 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
I'm more amused by how none of them could identify their disguise-less arch enemies despite having foght and seen them every so often. Sure you may not recognize Natasha but Roboko and Kate are so unique it's impossible not to recognize them.

But then again Clark Kent hid so long by using only his thin glasses
Feb 16, 2014 11:01 AM

Jul 2012
Okay the treasure dance was really fucking funny.

But really?
No one was suspicious that a little girl and a robot are transfer students in a middle school?

Wtf?!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Feb 16, 2014 3:10 PM

Oct 2012
It's wonderful how everyone were oblivious to what Zvezda members look like without their masks. But that is to be expected.

Another hillarious thing was Asuta's talking to prerecorded message.

All in all, it was fun but it felt like silence before the storm. Next time we will see what's really going on and what trap they are getting into.
Feb 16, 2014 7:52 PM
Oct 2012
jiraiya_sensei said:
I'm more amused by how none of them could identify their disguise-less arch enemies despite having foght and seen them every so often. Sure you may not recognize Natasha but Roboko and Kate are so unique it's impossible not to recognize them.

You really need to get over that if you want to enjoy this show because it isn't trying to be that type of show, but rather a parody of it. This is why I know that Asuta's father will be Robin's and Miki's boss, because it can't happen any other way, and ironically if it did, this show wouldn't be as funny.

So of course they don't recognize each other (though, they did handle Asuta astutely), to do so would turn this show into something "serious", it would be converting it into something "rational", and where the hell is the fun in that?
Feb 16, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
There's been nothing rational about this series so I don't know why some of you guys are having an issue with "logic" now :s
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 16, 2014 10:12 PM

Sep 2013
oh god as if roboko came in the class xD
and ofc no one questions it at all lmfao

cringed pretty hard at that dance tho ugh
Feb 16, 2014 10:32 PM

Dec 2010
That is one catchy song! I'm still really mixed on this show, I'm finishing it for sure, but it's neither good or bad...

But I'm drawn to it in a way I can't quite explain...
Feb 16, 2014 11:08 PM

Mar 2013
Treasure, treasure, treasure, yes!!!

how could Kate join Asuta class when she
is maybe 10 years old :)
Feb 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Dec 2012
It's kinda exciting that there is a past between Miki-sama and Asuta. I wonder how their family are related. Curious about Asuta's father.

It seems that Miki-sama's plan are not going according to plan. I wonder why did she catch up to the meeting even though she has an order to stay put at home.
Feb 17, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
A ten years old girl joins the middle school and guess what, no one gives a shit -_-
Feb 18, 2014 6:47 AM

Sep 2013
A weaker episode in my books, but we got school girl Roboko so it's all good.
Feb 18, 2014 11:53 AM

Oct 2011
Treasure dance Hey XDDDD

It's getting good!!!
Feb 19, 2014 6:29 PM

Jul 2010
I still dont know why do i enjoy this show so much, but its really good imo xD

Always-Hungry said:
A ten years old girl joins the middle school and guess what, no one gives a shit -_-
I would be more surprised by robot, but ok...also, this anime isnt too serious, so dont take everything so seriously lel.
Feb 20, 2014 5:36 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

The doubt of not knowing what to expect, it makes me curious but also troubled. Will be an anime original, or they are taking us for a ride? ^ _ ^
The narrative presents the tips of epic unparalleled, and it seems that in the end there is something serious, at least I hope so.
Plot still all wrapped up in the fog.
Drawings and discrete animations. Cute the ending! :)
Feb 22, 2014 1:12 AM

Dec 2011
Roboko transferred into the school, and Gorou infiltrated as headmaster.

And noone is suspicious of them. Even White Egret can't work out who they are.

How was Renge able to show up at that second meeting after being ordered not to?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 24, 2014 9:28 PM

Jan 2013
Nice interpretive dance.
Little girls in high school, always good to see
Feb 25, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
...That treasure song has got to be one of the most annoying things I've ever heard.

If I knew it was going to last more than 5 seconds I would've skipped it from the start. Just not the right type of humour for me I guess.

And as usual, whenever a strange student/s transfers in, no one but the main character finds anything out of the ordinary.
Feb 26, 2014 4:34 AM

Oct 2009
Ohh so much Kate this time <3!
Feb 27, 2014 11:01 AM
Feb 2012
I still hate Kate with a burning passion. Annoying little brat.

How is no one suspicious about a freaking robot transferring into their school? Or the kindergartener trying to transfer into a middle school? Ugh.

I feel like I should mention something positive about the episode. Well... weeeellll... White Robin is cool.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 11, 2014 7:50 PM

Sep 2012
uuuugghh roboko is starting to get to me.

yyyyy is this robot triggering my moooe senses?!
Mar 26, 2014 6:32 AM

Jun 2011
Lol at people trying to make sense out of this series, but anyway,
iLostReason said:

Always-Hungry said:
I would be more surprised by robot, but ok...also, this anime isnt too serious, so dont take everything so seriously lel.

this.

So the old man from Zvezda disguised as the statue? Is he the real headmaster, or what?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 5, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2012
Lol transfer students xD crazy didn't expect that at all :p I really wonder how those two don't recognize her... Well either way this was a pretty amusing episode so let's see what happens next!
Aug 8, 2015 2:55 PM

Nov 2012
You ask how the prophecy ends but you don't ask what it is, what...

The direction of this anime atm is really confusing, to a degree. We all know that the main goal is to conquer the world, but there's no set idea on how they're going to do it; they're just doing stuff, very random stuff. I usually wouldn't mind if it was a slice of life, but this isn't a slice of life at all, so the randomness really hinders at what this anime could've portrayed.

What's even worse is that the episodes don't link up end to end at all (the past ones at least).

Hope Meter (400/1000)
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Aug 16, 2016 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
I love how no one questions the transfer students.

Treasure! Treasure! Treasure! Hey! Damn was that dance awful.

It looks like Miki and Asuta know each since they were young. He proposed to her when they were children and she rejected him. Could she have something going to do with him running away from home? I think so.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

152 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

56 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

69 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.