Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2009 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
Say your thoughts about Pet Shop of Horrors and Shin (New) Pet shop of horrors, it's creatures and charecters.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2010 6:54 PM

Mar 2010
Pet Shop of Horrors is one of the best manga i've ever read.
Every story is interesting and catching and overall it's very addictive.
I also adrore Count D (i mean, who doesn't?!) his style and character are very intriguing (at least to me). Leon also seems pretty cool, in his own weird way, and I just adore the animals in the Pet Shop!!!

Anyway, I would recommend this manga to ANYONE!!
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
May 14, 2010 4:38 AM

Jun 2009
I agree on that.. PSoH is a must-read manhua.

May 25, 2010 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
That's the only manga that focus on different stories that I like so much. And to the end it connects everything so perfectly. I love how it can still stay creepy and the jokes don't feel out of place. Though in Shin Petshop I kinda miss evil Count D xD His creepiness was good creepiness xD Heck, these past years I can't even stop wondering how my cat would look in her human form.. xD And every time I see a different or strange kind of animal - "oooh, this one would make a good appearance!" xD
I've been buck-ticked.
Jun 18, 2010 8:00 PM

May 2010
It's kind of funny. I always used to disregard this series and now I'm reading it like a crack addict. COUNT D IS SO DREAMY!! Why aren't there men like him in the world? (Or are there?)
*thinks about it*
NOPE.
I am apart from everything and a part of everything.

Frozen Fire, Tim Bowler
Sep 19, 2015 11:37 AM

Sep 2015
It's rare for me to get obsessive over manga and anime- Addicted, yes, obsessive? It takes a masterpiece to get me truly obsessed. Petshop of Horrors is one of those masterpieces.

The art is fantastic, the stories are amazing, and all of the Counts are perfect in their own ways- at least that's what I believe. There are a lot of anime and manga out there with mystical creatures, but I've never ever found one that I adore as much as PSoH, and I don't believe I ever will again.

As far as favourites go? PSoH is definitely my number one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.