Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2009 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow really entertaining episode^^ Imoko is with Nerval, and Nerval went back into his true form. The battle between Leopard and Nerval was pretty good :) Nerval actually got hurt badly while Akiha faced off with Nami. Nami actually have incredible speed but she sort of lost the plot when she attack Kagura^^ at that time, Itsuki and Honoka arrive to save Akiha. Nami take both of them down and procced to finish them off with her giant weapon, but she got shot by Akiha. Nami was going to attack Akiha when her own forced betray her leaving her to retreat^^ Kagura is finally back on the good side which is pretty good :D Nami is now with Leopard and i think the final episode will show fer fate.
ShanaFlameJun 22, 2009 6:03 PM
Jun 22, 2009 10:36 PM

Sep 2008
man, its like the entire role of villain/hero was recasted.

Leopard became Prince of Darkness who wants to rule the universe.
Nerval wants to have humans and colonies coexist together.
Nami sided with Nerval then to the Prince of Darkness.
Kagura became free from control and joined Akiha's side.
Imo-chan is by Nerval's side.
The main objective is to kill Leopard instead of Nerval.
ah, im already confused with what i said.

now we have 1 last episode to have everything be all topsy-turvy again
Jun 24, 2009 8:43 AM

Mar 2008
Code Geass R2 again?
Sounds like it ^^

GREATO!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2009 3:43 PM

Aug 2008
Wow.
And that was the big misunderstanding I was talking about.
I feel like this is the second or third time that Akiha has had to have been told what "The Girl Who Leaps Through Space" is. We got no real explanation for what Aleida was, or why Nami can get shot with a laser and be fine except for some bleeding of the head that makes her look like a clown.
They just really love overcomplication.
Jun 25, 2009 8:29 PM

Feb 2009
Is this anime for real?! Now Leopard is the bad guy! WOW that anime makes my head spin! Give me my old Leopard back! I don't like the real mean one!
MaxCrazy7Jun 25, 2009 8:37 PM
Jun 26, 2009 7:15 AM

Sep 2007
Hey !
GOod episode... I love that. ^^
Jun 26, 2009 10:59 AM

Oct 2007
LOL An absurd series like this anime has become so good to watch while the other good series has become so absurd to watch.

@noteDhero: It seems like we are right about the plot of this show. A lot of questions have been answered in this episode except a few things concern about Aleida. Well, as far as we realized that we are watching Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, so we shouldn't expected a clear explanation from it. As long as it makes just a little sense to me it is all fine LOL

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 26, 2009 2:39 PM
Jul 2008
Says you guys @_@. I actually had hope this series would be a good one. Then it fell off and completely sucked after episode 12 or so.
Jun 26, 2009 2:56 PM

Aug 2008
infamswun said:
Says you guys @_@. I actually had hope this series would be a good one. Then it fell off and completely sucked after episode 12 or so.

Yeah...this show was never particularly good. The cgi is awesome...but I cut my hopes down when Project Ali did the theme song.

Siva said:
LOL An absurd series like this anime has become so good to watch while the other good series has become so absurd to watch.

@noteDhero: It seems like we are right about the plot of this show. A lot of questions have been answered in this episode except a few things concern about Aleida. Well, as far as we realized that we are watching Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, so we shouldn't expected a clear explanation from it. As long as it makes just a little sense to me it is all fine LOL

Yeah...I don't think we'll get an explanation for Aleida. Everyone seemed happy with Kagura's spiel, and there are too many more pressing matters to finish by the last episode.
Jun 26, 2009 7:00 PM

Aug 2008
imo this turned out to be a good show in its own screwed up way
Jun 27, 2009 1:23 PM

Oct 2008
With one episode left, unless they can pull of a really good finale then ill probably 7 this since i actually did enjoy it despite not understanding much.
Jun 29, 2009 7:20 PM

Sep 2008
Bang.
Jul 11, 2009 12:51 AM

Apr 2009
Prince of Darkness Leopard is awesome, but that said boy was that fight with Nerval one of the most disappointing, anticlimactic things I've ever seen. And hey guys, Kagura's back. Where'd she go? Something something anti-QT, something something. Bah. The bits with Nami dragged a bit but now that she's teamed up with Leopard it's much better - "Bang" indeed.
Jul 11, 2009 2:18 AM

Mar 2008
Great ep! Nami allying with Evil Leopard.
And a nice Cowboy Bebop reference at the end.

"Time is liquid. One moment is no more important than any other and all moments quickly run away."
Jul 20, 2009 5:27 AM

Apr 2008
woo .. quite interesting episode

Jul 28, 2009 8:51 PM

Oct 2007
It's a shame Nami's not going to die. She is the definition of emo. What a fucking unconscionable character.
Aug 12, 2009 2:51 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I don't know if I should praise or flame this series...

Anyway, nice CGI animation for the Colonies battle....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 13, 2011 8:35 AM

Jun 2011
This episode has Code Geass R2 written all over it. The leader of a rebellion turns into an evil emperor just like what Lelouch did. Don't tell me Leopard gonna sacrifice himself for the sake of humanity in the next episode?

Nami & Evil Leopard now works together to rule all over the universe while Nerval wanted humans & colonies to coexist together. Is it me or the roles have been reversed?

It looks like what "the girl who leaps through space" really means is

Kagura also back into normal thanks to Nami's Anti-QT power & will be fighting Nami in the next episode. And since Enigma was burnt to the ground, will we ever know what Kagura's note is?

Looking forward for the last episode!
Jan 26, 2013 11:52 AM

May 2012
So much turn in events damn! Good that they've teamed up all together again Lets find out what the climax will be in the last episode!
May 18, 2013 12:40 PM

Nov 2011
>Bang
>RIP Shishidou Island.

What a badass episode.
Oct 3, 2014 7:58 PM

Feb 2013
Nami <3 Nami <3 Nami <3 Nami <3 Nami <3 Nami <3
You just became the coolest character in the whole series!

She and black prince Leopard make a good team.

We finally actually see Akiha's new QT-arms a bit (it's been in OP2 this whole time... I like the old version better though).

Gundam just isn't Gundam without a big freaking laser to shoot the earth... oh wait... oops...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Episode 8 Discussion

Modrzew - Mar 9, 2009

39 by mirocj »»
Mar 8, 2022 7:40 AM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion

Siva - Mar 30, 2009

21 by KurokamiPhantom »»
Jan 22, 2022 8:31 PM

» Questen about Honoka

Leafa_SAO1 - Mar 9, 2021

1 by 1ncognit0 »»
Aug 14, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 29, 2009

39 by removed-user »»
Jul 30, 2019 6:14 AM

Poll: » Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Episode 6 Discussion

id - Feb 9, 2009

33 by removed-user »»
Jul 26, 2019 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.