Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2009 10:47 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
rofl @ the Indiana Jones reference.

it doesn't appear like the plot deepened as much.
i wonder why this isn't a slice of life genre.
Jun 9, 2011 4:53 PM
Oct 2008
Yeah...uhh, so Tatsuya's dad is Indiana Freakin' Jones.

Also, Feena had her first OMGWTF Batshit crazy moment...it was a little out of character, I think, and caught me really off guard. I mean, to jump in a river to save a puppy is one thing, but to completely annihilate the house she's staying in with a machine gun? The military lady just demolished it without asking questions, too...and all Tatsuya can say is "^_^ it's okay LOL". I mean...what?

...and my Japanese host family picked fights with me over an open bathroom window. Honestly.
Apr 29, 2013 4:53 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Ookamihime said:

Also, Feena had her first OMGWTF Batshit crazy moment...it was a little out of character, I think, and caught me really off guard. I mean, to jump in a river to save a puppy is one thing, but to completely annihilate the house she's staying in with a machine gun? The military lady just demolished it without asking questions, too...and all Tatsuya can say is "^_^ it's okay LOL". I mean...what?
Sometimes, when things go really wrong, and you're just starting to shake off the shock, the best thing to do is laugh it off and pick up the pieces. 8^)

As for myself, I was intrigued that she was keeping that sort of hardware in a drawer under her bed AND she knew how to use it (including both when and when NOT to pull the trigger). I can't afford toys that powerful - must be nice to be rich ;)
Aug 1, 2014 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
That perverted old geezer is so fucking annoying.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 12, 2021 12:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He almost kissed the princess during the river scene, too bad that weird blonde girl seems to have saved her or idk, I think she's going to appears later again

More topics from this board

» Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

martino - Jan 3, 2007

50 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jul 13, 2009

5 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 10 Discussion

enkil - Jul 11, 2009

4 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 9 Discussion

Ryushi - Dec 7, 2007

6 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 8 Discussion

Ryushi - Dec 7, 2007

4 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.