Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The One Chapter 108 Discussion


#1
Feb 15, 2014 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4150
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well at least it seems that Long's memories are returning - but poor Yin and Lele still have no contact. I feel bad for Anji who fell for her too. Also it seems like Long is putting his life together more than Yin as Long and Amber are falling in love and he is getting back to being a whole person but Yin is now in limbo as he said with Taylor sacrificing everything for Long.
Seems like it will be ending really soon. There are only two more chapters of this!!!
I actually looked at spoilers of them and they look really good.

Isn't anyone else going to talk about this??
Modified by inzaratha, Feb 15, 2014 11:46 AM
 
#2
Feb 16, 2014 6:22 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 7302
Poor Yin :( will he ever be happy? Jk, I'm sure it'll be a happy ending...

Anyways, let's see what happens now that Long has his memories back? Because seriously, we need everyone to move forward. Long had realized before his PTSD that he had been selfish. If he remembers everything, he should be able to support Yin who's sacrificed his love for his brother.

Two more chapters? Really?
 
#3
Feb 16, 2014 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4150
Yes apparently 110 is the last chapter but she will be starting a new manga right after that.
 
#4
Feb 16, 2014 7:25 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 7302
Hmm well that makes sense since the last few chapters felt rushed ever since the whole PTSD thing with Long. Well I'll be looking forward to her new manga then.
 
#5
Feb 17, 2014 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
tingy said:
Poor Yin :( will he ever be happy? Jk, I'm sure it'll be a happy ending...

Anyways, let's see what happens now that Long has his memories back? Because seriously, we need everyone to move forward. Long had realized before his PTSD that he had been selfish. If he remembers everything, he should be able to support Yin who's sacrificed his love for his brother.

Two more chapters? Really?
whaaat? ;_______; nooo how?
 
#6
Feb 19, 2014 2:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4882
I'm so glad Long's memories are returning! I hope the guilt drives him insane. He owes an apology to A LOT of people.

I want Anji and Lele to get together. Anji would never just throw Lele away like Yin did. Yin doesn't deserve to have a happy ending with Lele. Also, when is Lele going to find out what her Aunt did to the text message Yin send Lele?

Two more chapters? Seems about right. There's no way this could continue for another 100 chapters.
 
#7
Mar 7, 2014 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 4
I can't wait for the next chapters to appear!!! I feel sorry for Long because he had so many painful memories which he had forgotten and now he remembered them again but I believe that this is for the best. He should get over his past and start a new life and he should just let Yin and Lele continue with their romance without him butting in.
Can't wait!!!!!!!!
 
#8
Mar 24, 2014 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 456
OMG WHEN IS THIS GOING TO UPDATE!
The suspense is killing me. And if the number of complete chapters is acurate (110) then 2 more chapters left!!!!
 
#9
Apr 2, 2014 10:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
inzaratha said:
Yes apparently 110 is the last chapter but she will be starting a new manga right after that.
oh that's good news :))

jhoanais said:
OMG WHEN IS THIS GOING TO UPDATE!
The suspense is killing me. And if the number of complete chapters is acurate (110) then 2 more chapters left!!!!

I know it's killing me :'((( I need to know

I'm still sad over the text that Lele's aunt sent Yin UGH... T_T
 
Apr 30, 2014 2:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 104
In the past 10 chapters; there has been a murder attempt, you hurt her because of you being with her cliche, i won't let you two be together because i love her cliche, we love each other bu we must break up cliche, a frigging AMNESİA case, lying to the person who lost his memory to make him more happy cliche, a misunderstanding caused by someone who supposedly loves one of the parties cliche, non-communication in the frigging 21th century cliche....

NEED I SAY MORE...

This sucks BIIIIG TIME in my book. I can't even remember why i liked this manwha in the first place anymore. . .
 
May 14, 2014 12:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 111792
For some reason, I think this might end up in a happy ending. Still 2 chapters...there is probably going to be a rush. Poor Yin too..
 
Sep 21, 2014 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 179
mika_chu said:
inzaratha said:
Yes apparently 110 is the last chapter but she will be starting a new manga right after that.
oh that's good news :))

jhoanais said:
OMG WHEN IS THIS GOING TO UPDATE!
The suspense is killing me. And if the number of complete chapters is acurate (110) then 2 more chapters left!!!!

I know it's killing me :'((( I need to know

I'm still sad over the text that Lele's aunt sent Yin UGH... T_T

almost 6 months later and I'm still waiting...
110 needs to get translated FFS!
 
Nov 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4150
mika_chu said:
mika_chu said:
oh that's good news :))


I know it's killing me :'((( I need to know

I'm still sad over the text that Lele's aunt sent Yin UGH... T_T

almost 6 months later and I'm still waiting...
110 needs to get translated FFS!



Any word on when the last chapters will be translated ugg want to finish it.
 
Top