Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 19, 2009 1:47 AM

Nov 2007
ukonkivi said:
Somehow, I feel that there are other series more deserving.
Unfortunately those others series didn't earn the right to get another season because they sold so poorly they didn't pay the bills.
Jun 19, 2009 2:33 AM

Sep 2008
Fai said:
Ranivus said:
I still dont understand what is so horrible about this show?
Great art production, great voice acting, and great shots of oppai/echhi.

the only downside would be the cookie cutter storyline, but what fighting anime isnt cookie cutter?

Give me more nanael and nyx!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY:
the only people that are hating on this show are probably all extreme feminists who hate seeing the sight of exploding oppai and girls kissing...

I bet you loved Dragonaut.

Dragonaut is a pretty decent show, with disturbing anatomy and undetailed character designs being its only flaws (and, btw, the anatomy and chardesign in Queen's Blade is awesome comparing not only to Dragonaut but to many other shows). Other than that, Dragonaut has a well written story, a fitting romance and great character development.
And really...someone who rated shit like Sola or Gilgamesh a 10 shouldn't complain about Queen's Blade or Dragonaut...
Jun 19, 2009 2:35 AM

Jul 2008
no more this D----:

Jun 19, 2009 2:48 AM

Sep 2008
Sonja said:
no more this D----:

Considering your age, you shouldn't watch it at all.
Jun 19, 2009 3:36 AM

Jul 2007
seishi-sama said:

Dragonaut is a pretty decent show

I LOL'D.

seishi-sama said:

And really...someone who rated shit like Sola or Gilgamesh a 10 shouldn't complain about Queen's Blade or Dragonaut...

I LOL'D again. I bet anime that fall in "thinking material" is not for you. And as someone who rated Elfen Lied with 10 and Fate/Stay Fail with 8 you should just stay silent, I guess...
Jun 19, 2009 9:19 AM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
seishi-sama said:

Dragonaut is a pretty decent show

I LOL'D.

seishi-sama said:

I LOL'D again. I bet anime that fall in "thinking material" is not for you. And as someone who rated Elfen Lied with 10 and Fate/Stay Fail with 8 you should just stay silent, I guess...
Anime sure is sophisticated and DEEP that's why NGE deserves a 10! Let me completely ignore the fact that most anime (NGE included) barely even touches high school level writing. But I guess that just means that intellectual and sophisticated anime is for mature and intelligent people such as yourself!

You're bad and you should feel bad, specially when your ratings smell of HURR THIS SURE IS DEEP! LET ME GIVE IT A 10! Enjoy your 9th grade writing level stuff while the rest of us enjoy anime as a method of entertainment. I also rofl'd at Jyu Oh Sei getting a 10. Now THAT is golden.
Jun 19, 2009 10:18 AM

May 2008
Maybe if I was into boobs, this would excite me or make me fairly happy to some degree. But I'm not. In fact, a good fourth of the time, boobs gross me out.
tehnominator said:
Stop bitching everybody, the people complaining don't even watch it so I dunno what they're talking about.

I watched a few episodes. Three to be exact. I go tired of watching it just to say I didn't and stopped moving on and continuing to watch it.

The music is is some of the most memorable I've ever heard in anime.
The first episode had fairly good animation and design in some spots as well.
Mostly the opening and ending though. And on the next couple of episodes, it wasn't as entertaining or well drawn as the first. And the storyline of the second two episodes wasn't as fun as the first.

Also, one doesn't have to watch a show all the way through to know they don't like it.
Why don't you stop bitching about people bitching about this show?

Edit: I hate you notepad. Go die for doing this to me.
ukonkiviJun 19, 2009 11:15 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 19, 2009 10:57 AM
Jun 2008
UNEXPECTED BEST ANIME HIT OF 09.

& those who be negative, bash, etc in your face we get s2 of qb yet which new characters will be in s2 i wonder???

really where mal QB fan club to enter?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 19, 2009 11:14 AM

May 2008
GS_LC7 said:
UNEXPECTED BEST ANIME HIT OF 09.

& those who be negative, bash, etc in your face we get s2 of qb yet which new characters will be in s2 i wonder???

really where mal QB fan club to enter?

Troll, or caps misuser.

Jun 19, 2009 11:20 AM

Jul 2007
JinSaotome said:
Anime sure is sophisticated and DEEP

Yes it is.

JinSaotome said:
that's why NGE deserves a 10!

Yes. Thats why NGE deserves a 10. If you did not understand that show - no need to get furious.
JinSaotome said:
Let me completely ignore the fact that most anime (NGE included) barely even touches high school level writing.

Hence why I don't watch "most anime" (Boob Blade, and Boobonauts included).

JinSaotome said:
But I guess that just means that intellectual and sophisticated anime is for mature and intelligent people such as yourself!

Yes, because obviously people like you just fail to get the idea, the moral, "pectus"(pun intended) of it.

JinSaotome said:

You're bad and you should feel bad, specially when your ratings smell of HURR THIS SURE IS DEEP! LET ME GIVE IT A 10!

Says person who gave 9 to Busou Renkin and 10 to Alignment. And believe me, "!" did not make your post "striking", "epic" or "entertaining.

JinSaotome said:

Enjoy your 9th grade writing level stuff while the rest of us enjoy anime as a method of entertainment.

Thinking IS entertainment. Entertainment without thought is cultural degradation. Cultural Degradation is downfall of civilization. We Think Thus We Are. The above quote of yours just proves what is wrong with mainstream population of present world.

JinSaotome said:

I also rofl'd at Jyu Oh Sei getting a 10. Now THAT is golden.

Considering it was one of best scifi works universe has ever seen, I don't see what is so "rofl" there.
Jun 19, 2009 11:25 AM

Jan 2008
JinSaotome said:

lol (?)
Jun 19, 2009 12:13 PM

Dec 2007
the world needs more boobs
Jun 19, 2009 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
JinSaotome said:
Anime sure is sophisticated and DEEP

Yes it is.

JinSaotome said:
that's why NGE deserves a 10!

Yes. Thats why NGE deserves a 10. If you did not understand that show - no need to get furious.
JinSaotome said:
Let me completely ignore the fact that most anime (NGE included) barely even touches high school level writing.

JinSaotome said:
But I guess that just means that intellectual and sophisticated anime is for mature and intelligent people such as yourself!

Yes, because obviously people like you just fail to get the idea, the moral, "pectus"(pun intended) of it.

JinSaotome said:

You're bad and you should feel bad, specially when your ratings smell of HURR THIS SURE IS DEEP! LET ME GIVE IT A 10!

Says person who gave 9 to Busou Renkin and 10 to Alignment. And believe me, "!" did not make your post "striking", "epic" or "entertaining.

JinSaotome said:

Enjoy your 9th grade writing level stuff while the rest of us enjoy anime as a method of entertainment.

Thinking IS entertainment. Entertainment without thought is cultural degradation. Cultural Degradation is downfall of civilization. We Think Thus We Are. The above quote of yours just proves what is wrong with mainstream population of present world.

JinSaotome said:

Considering it was one of best scifi works universe has ever seen, I don't see what is so "rofl" there.

Wow i maybe a fanboy but you are sure an elitist prick that whoever doesn't conform to ur ideas is otherwise "wrong" ... do you belong to equality now?
Jun 19, 2009 12:33 PM
Jun 2008
yet is there a reason why qb get s2

here my theory reasons

1.doobi scenes really there were like nearly everything we can think
2.who's who female seiyu list really from ayako, mamiko, hirano, etc http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10086 hey it just what we wanted to hear.
3.fanbase went overload on qb to make a hit no one saw it coming

etc anything yet i wonder whAT next in s2?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 19, 2009 12:41 PM

Feb 2009
Such a waste of money. Why don't they just use that budget to make a good hentai?
Jun 19, 2009 1:48 PM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
Yes it is.

Anime is made with 7 year old to teenagers in mind, perhaps you should try reading a good book once in a while. You know, something that's beyond college level stuff. Your brain might be blown by some good writing though, so watch out. You might find that books are dangerous and threaten your intelligence.

Fai said:

Show was pretty easy to understand, all the religious symbolism included. Having interest in religion introduces you to the actual concepts that Gainax attempted to implement and completely failed to do. Their best response for their utter failure was "We didn't mean for anyone to take it seriously" and then proceeded to remake the show to try to get away from that concept.

Fai said:

All the shows you gave high ratings to aren't even 10th grade level stuff. Why do you keep trying to pass this stuff as intelligent anime, it's there to impress the ignorant kids and nothing more?

Fai said:

Or maybe we just realize that Japanese directors and writers don't really have such great understanding of the concepts they try to implement in their shows which leads to them being unintelligent borefests.

Fai said:

Ah yes, Busou Renkin, a solid shonen parody which takes all the stupidity of 300 episode shonen shows, compresses it to 25 and manages to get rid of all the things that makes shonen bad. Obviously the show is poorly done for this reason and deserves a low rating. Most people fail to realize that Busou Renkin is a parody of many popular shonen because they're too stuck nitpicking at stuff. As for giving a hentai a 10, I rate my hentai based on how fappable I find it. It has a 10 rating fap rating because it appeals to my penis.

Fai said:

All you're doing is over analyzing shows meant for 7 year olds. I can go ahead and say that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has an underlying deep and powerful lesson behind it but guess what? It's pointless to talk about it because that was not the point of the show. All I would be doing is talking about irrelevant stuff which has nothing to do with the creator's intentions. Such is the case with NGE, Ergo Proxy and other shows which you obviously rated as "intellectual" which actually aren't.
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed both shows and I do enjoy the "intellectual" (it really is more mythological in both cases) aspect to them (more so in Ergo Proxy), but at the end of the day that was just thrown in to appeal to the Japanese audience which usually has very little knowledge of these things. Unfortunately the implementation of said ideas leaves much to be desired.

Fai said:
Haha, now that is funny. I would like to introduce you to Getter Robo and Mazinger Z, 2 sci-fi shows which were responsible for the anime boom outside of Japan (their world popularity at the time puts even shows like K-On to shame in popularity). In order for a show to claim the status of "best" it actually needs to have achieved something. What has Jyo Oh Sei done for the industry? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Not even the yaoi fangirls liked it.
JinSaotomeJun 19, 2009 1:52 PM
Jun 19, 2009 2:08 PM

Jul 2007
JinSaotome said:
Anime is made with 7 year old to teenagers in mind, perhaps you should try reading a good book once in a while. You know, something that's beyond college level stuff. Your brain might be blown by some good writing though, so watch out. You might find that books are dangerous and threaten your intelligence.

most of shounen genre and most of mainstream anime is made for ~7-14 year olds. however that does not define entire art form.

JinSaotome said:

Show was pretty easy to understand, all the religious symbolism included. Having interest in religion introduces you to the actual concepts that Gainax attempted to implement and completely failed to do. Their best response for their utter failure was "We didn't mean for anyone to take it seriously" and then proceeded to remake the show to try to get away from that concept.

The portayal of social problems of present day teenagers worked perfectly as well as portrayal of what humanity is.

JinSaotome said:

All the shows you gave high ratings to aren't even 10th grade level stuff. Why do you keep trying to pass this stuff as intelligent anime, it's there to impress the ignorant kids and nothing more?

Ill just laugh at that and don't say anything. Please, don't make yourself look more stupid than you look right now. ;]

JinSaotome said:

Or maybe we just realize that Japanese directors and writers don't really have such great understanding of the concepts they try to implement in their shows which leads to them being unintelligent borefests.

No argumentation, just a plain assumption or a try to troll.

JinSaotome said:

Ah yes, Busou Renkin, a solid shonen parody which takes all the stupidity of 300 episode shonen shows, compresses it to 25 and manages to get rid of all the things that makes shonen bad.

Shounen shows are parodies of their own selves. Just because author does not know its a parody, it does not mean its not a parody. There's no need to parody a parody.

JinSaotome said:

All you're doing is over analyzing shows meant for 7 year olds.

Trolling failed. ;]

JinSaotome said:

I can go ahead and say that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has an underlying deep and powerful lesson behind it but guess what? It's pointless to talk about it because that was not the point of the show.

Humanity's potential of destroying themselves is not worth talking about. Of course ;]
JinSaotome said:

Ergo Proxy and other shows which you obviously rated as "intellectual" which actually aren't.

I am seriously hoping that you are NOT serious ;]

JinSaotome said:
Unfortunately the implementation of said ideas leaves much to be desired.

If I want college-grade philosophy ill just get a fitting litterature or read something from Nasuverse.

And yet again no argumentation, with everything based on "LOLOL Its all for 7 year olds" sentence which makes no sense in itself.

JinSaotome said:
]Haha, now that is funny. I would like to introduce you to Getter Robo and Mazinger Z, 2 sci-fi shows which were responsible for the anime boom outside of Japan (their world popularity at the time puts even shows like K-On to shame in popularity).

Since when super-robot shows count as good scifi?

Yet again I see no point of you posting all this ridiculous tl;dr, considering you are entertainment-oriented human with no need for serious things. ;]
Jun 19, 2009 2:47 PM

Nov 2007
You now resort to personal attacks. Everything you say from now on is moot. Game over, thanks for playing.
Jun 19, 2009 2:52 PM

Jul 2007
JinSaotome said:
You now resort to personal attacks. Everything you say from now on is moot. Game over, thanks for playing.

JinSaotome said:

Hurr Hurr, look who has started it ;]

If you just ran out of arguments, you should just have stated so, instead of making yourself look like a hypocrite...
Jun 19, 2009 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
Why yes, I completely ran out of arguments. It had nothing to do with your ignoring any and all points I made and turning them into "HURR YOUR OPINION IS WRONG BECAUSE WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING THINGS MY WAY AND NOTHING ELSE".

Give me a break.
Jun 19, 2009 3:22 PM

Apr 2008
Fai , it's hard to take you seriously

Your anime preference itself isnt that "great" of a list, really especially the ones your dropped for your "various" reasons.

Your opinion is your own, so why are you trying to act more mature with ur philosophical jargon when in fact that going into a thread crying and trolling about how you, yourself, your own opinion how you feel about queen's blade. And with stupid IMMATURE quotes such as

Fai said:

only makes you sound like the biggest elitist prick that trolls on forums shunning , poking fun, harassing anything that isn't comparable to your opinion of an anime. Than when you are nearing the bottom of your bucket of your low personal preference you feel the need to call other people a hypocrite. I was at an end here but I never seen such a retarded troll with no basis of any sort of argument like yourself, "Just because I don't like it there is no reason a second season should be produced." Ha Ha Ha.... If only someone was at the computer with me now i could pull off a triple fac-palm
Jun 19, 2009 3:23 PM

Aug 2008
Still the best part is where she pissed herself.... how can you come back and top that.
Jun 19, 2009 3:35 PM

Nov 2007
spineslayer said:
Still the best part is where she pissed herself.... how can you come back and top that.
I hope that season 2 introduces Nyx, she can easily surpass that on her own.
Jun 19, 2009 3:39 PM

Apr 2008
I like ニクス too esp with her mainly for her weapon Funikura. But the main person i hope they introduce is メルファ even though her fighting ability is bad the "holy poses" entertains me lol
Jun 19, 2009 4:35 PM

Nov 2007
Loverhina said:
I like ニクス too esp with her mainly for her weapon Funikura. But the main person i hope they introduce is メルファ even though her fighting ability is bad the "holy poses" entertains me lol
Yay! I got my Anne lotte figure today! Waiting on Menace. I also received Yomako-sensei and Super Soniko Valentine ver. :3
Jun 19, 2009 5:19 PM
Mar 2009
Is it safe to return to this thread now?

Has the flaming and trolling stopped?

Good. So we're moving on now to do what I suggested a page and a half ago and speculate on what the next season will be about, as well as what it will contain?

Yay.

And... go!

Jun 19, 2009 6:04 PM

Nov 2007
chinlamp said:
Is it safe to return to this thread now?

Has the flaming and trolling stopped?

Good. So we're moving on now to do what I suggested a page and a half ago and speculate on what the next season will be about, as well as what it will contain?

Yay.

And... go!
Next season will introduce the rest of the characters hopefully, there will be tentacles, more milk, even more ass and titties. Then Reina will become the queen? Stay tuned for Queen's Blade Rebellion (season 3?)!
Jun 19, 2009 6:26 PM

Apr 2007
I'M HAPPY!
Jun 19, 2009 7:00 PM

May 2008
JinSaotome said:
As for giving a hentai a 10, I rate my hentai based on how fappable I find it. It has a 10 rating fap rating because it appeals to my penis.

From my physical arousal response to Queen's Blade, or lack thereof, I would have to rate it a 2 or a 1.
JinSaotome said:
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Well look who's using ad hominem.

Jun 19, 2009 8:22 PM

Nov 2007
ukonkivi said:
JinSaotome said:
As for giving a hentai a 10, I rate my hentai based on how fappable I find it. It has a 10 rating fap rating because it appeals to my penis.

From my physical arousal response to Queen's Blade, or lack thereof, I would have to rate it a 2 or a 1.
JinSaotome said:
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Well look who's using ad hominem.
Congratulations, not only does no one care, you're also late. Have a cookie.
Jun 20, 2009 3:03 AM

Jul 2007
JinSaotome said:

We care that you don't care ;]

Loverhina said:
Fai , it's hard to take you seriously

Likewise with you two

Loverhina said:

Your anime preference itself isnt that "great" of a list, really especially the ones your dropped for your "various" reasons.

Oh surely I should have watched the stuff I dropped till the end. NO thank you. I don't want to get an eyeball cancer yet.

Loverhina said:

Your opinion is your own, so why are you trying to act more mature with ur philosophical jargon when in fact that going into a thread crying and trolling about how you, yourself, your own opinion how you feel about queen's blade.

My opinion is my own and I am free to express it. My both heads have an opinion that Queen's Blade is the most terrible thing to appear this year.

Loverhina said:

only makes you sound like the biggest elitist prick that trolls on forums shunning , poking fun, harassing anything that isn't comparable to your opinion of an anime.

Yes because, obviously, expressing negative opinion is trolling.

Loverhina said:
I was at an end here but I never seen such a retarded troll

Oh so having your own opinion and expressing it means being a troll. Ok, LOL.

Loverhina said:
with no basis of any sort of argument like yourself,

There's no need for arguments about Boob Blade. The material speaks for itself.

Loverhina said:

"Just because I don't like it there is no reason a second season should be produced."

Yes obviously, because thats my opinion, kid.

Loverhina said:

Ha Ha Ha.... If only someone was at the computer with me now i could pull off a triple fac-palm

When troll exhausts his arguments, he will always bring company, so the fail is doubled ;]

AhenshihaelJun 20, 2009 3:10 AM
Jun 20, 2009 8:20 AM

Apr 2009
This anime is full of lols, ill still see it i guess hahha

Jun 20, 2009 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
I don't even have to read what you write anymore because its just the same stuff over and over, however one part caught my eye when you referred to me as "kid." Because we automatically generalize peoples ages or anyway they hold arguments by their age.

*nom nom nom* this is entertainment beyond a doubt, it's easy to keep the fire going ... i maybe a "butthurt fanbody" and only quoting what you said before, but you are a "butthurt elitist prick"

It almost seems like you were forced to watch queen's blade because of how "passionate" you are about hating it, that has to be the only plausible reason unless you are basing it off a couple episodes. Than we can fit you in with all those retards who also wrote reviews for FMA:Brotherhood after episode one aired.

Sorry Fail, but i'm not going to be available to continue this for the next 12 hours. Enjoy your weekend and continue it later

Edit: Like to make a note after i came back that these "forum mods" of MAL or w/ever you want to call them do a suck ass job when it comes actually being a "mod" hence to trolling / baiting as well as flammable/ cyclic topics... totally off subject --- oh well opinion stated , i'm waiting for faiL to flame me now ><
LvhinaJun 20, 2009 8:07 PM
Jun 20, 2009 11:30 AM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
JinSaotome said:

We care that you don't care ;]
Thanks for the image Fai, I will make sure to add it to my collection. I find it hilarious that you still go out of your way to post this stuff, you must really like me, eh.
Jun 20, 2009 9:39 PM

Apr 2008
chinlamp said:
Hm... I've been meaning to watch this, but all the fansubs I've found so far are shitty, so I gave up.

Looks like I may have to look again.

I'll give this a whirl, hell, if it'll piss off all these friggin' trolls, I'll even through out the thought that this series may become more popular than K-On! XD

Only good translation i see are subs ok tokyo toshokan .... the .ass file and just have to download the raw that they have in comment

edit: PZsub are joke . looked up and the .ass just have to rename the file of the raw ... search Anonymousub for queen blade
Jun 21, 2009 9:41 PM
Mar 2009
Loverhina said:
Than we can fit you in with all those retards who also wrote reviews for FMA:Brotherhood after episode one aired.

Ouch, that hurt.

I wrote the review simply because I was at the simulcast in Australia, and I wanted to express how it was.

Does that really make me a retard?

Plans to watch this have been put on hold. Download quota reached max from half in two days, and noone knows how.

Will have to wait till next month.

Jun 23, 2009 11:45 PM

Sep 2008
Anyone happy that the second season airs in October? :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2009 5:12 PM
Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Anyone happy that the second season airs in October? :D

yes & by the way there queen's blade 6 ova now on dvd in each different volume & here a PEEK http://www.cartoonleap.com/2009/06/24/queen%E2%80%99s-blade-oppai-mousepads-with-a-bonus/ yea we're all happy time.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
Jul 24, 2009 2:37 AM

Jun 2008
I'm sorry, don't read further if you like Queen's Blade.

Jul 24, 2009 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
I saw the first episode and thought "wtf, seriously?". Wheres my Berserk season 2 btw.
Jul 24, 2009 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
All about fan service^^
After K-On! we got many ecchi animes again^^
*Hides in my room*^^

Sep 17, 2009 10:48 PM
Jun 2008
no need to wait here the date for qb s2

Posted on the AT-X website is the Queen's Blade Heir to the Throne schedule:
September 24, 2009 (Thu) Start
Weekly (Thu) 8:00 / 20:00
Weekly (Mon) 14:00 / 26:00

& on qb ova series

ova 1 yea yea

1.tomoe & shizuka standing look in a door till m.m.a. in school outfit appears
2.shizuka vs menace with ninja daggers on shizuka's under & talking staff on menace's doobi
3.staff slime attack on shizuka lead to massacre menace school
4.melona & airi vs shizuka lead everyone even tomoe totally doobi!!!

ova 2 ha ha ha

1.shizuka vs airi & menace
2.tomoe got wrapped in slime by melona while she slime shower
3.shizuka got beat & rip
4.tomoe's revenge to blast rip m.m.a.
5.tomoe enter the buliding with that "outfit"

ova 3 really y-sisters overloading!!!

1.the sisters in school outfits
2.reina change clothes while elnia peep & clau watch on a tree
3.nanael run & spill mliks on reina & elina
4.shower time with the sisters

good grief really ova 4 mention tents & 5 got cat with carrot inclulde bowling balls keister what ova 6 have please include all qb.

even more proof pics of upcoming ova of qb

ova 4 http://sadpanda.us/images/50054-4GKZBHG.png
ova 5 http://sadpanda.us/images/49771-9WIJF21.jpg

just imagine ova 6
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
9 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
14 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.