Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bleach Episode 59 Discussion

Jun 17, 2009 9:58 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazing episode glad Ichigo won even though i knew from the start he would. Inoues reaction when she saw him was really cute. I wonder whats happening so that the gate is not working I wonder if that is where Kenpatchi is.

Oct 7, 2009 10:54 PM

Ichigo has got some inner demons to deal with...literally.

I wanna see what Toushirou's gonna do now.

(I should watch the preview before I make my posts)

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.

Mar 23, 2010 5:54 PM

Byakuya is still cute. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

Aug 18, 2010 10:05 PM

Liked this episode.. Too bad Byakuya lost ..

Oct 12, 2010 11:34 AM

Wow, Ichigo has a dark side. Amazing battle! Glad to see Ichigo as the winner.
Orihime trying to catch Ichigo. XD
I wonder what is happening from that cliffhanger ending?

Nov 21, 2010 2:47 PM
Even though Byakuya lost this fight still made him cooler!
Maybe we're going to see more from Ichigo's dark side?
Aww that's too good of a cliffhanger XD

Edit: Wow that preview was amazing, 'Matsumoto, you go home' epic!

Nov 21, 2010 3:17 PM

one word SEXY!!!!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2010 10:01 AM

Hell yeah that was awesome! Hollow Ichigo is the shit!

Sep 10, 2011 9:21 AM
Always knew that mask would turn up again, finally Ichigo won can't wait to see whats behind those gates.

Dec 6, 2011 12:21 PM

Hollow Ichigo? Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Mar 13, 2012 8:18 PM

I like Byakuya, despite "losing", was the one who seemingly walked away fine. I thought that kept his sort of "cool" character.

Wonder whats up with Hitsugaya. Probably Ichimaru in that room...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Mar 18, 2012 7:37 AM
This is quite ironic. A bad gateway at the end of the episode followed by a "Bad Gateway" error on the website preventing me from watching the next episode...

Jul 7, 2012 11:45 PM

"Conclusion Of The Death Match! White Pride And Black Desire"

Hey let's not get into racism here...

Aug 17, 2012 3:07 PM

Ichigo wouldn't have won if it wasn't for his hollow tbh..love this episode!

Dec 17, 2012 12:39 PM

SunsetRainbow said:

True, the only thing I hate about him. Ichigo's about to lose versus a better enemy? Ofc no, Hollow bro is always there for him.

Dec 31, 2012 10:20 AM

Nice conclusion to the fight. Usually when antagonists lose their fights, they become worst but I think Byakuya kept his character and coolness even after losing. He also had to fight that monster hollow Ichigo.

Cliffhanger at ending, I wonder what had Toshiro so shocked.

Apr 1, 2013 5:07 AM

best fight

Aug 14, 2013 12:29 PM
Meritas said:
SunsetRainbow said:

True, the only thing I hate about him. Ichigo's about to lose versus a better enemy? Ofc no, Hollow bro is always there for him.

Still, you must admit it's gotten much more interesting when the hollow soul came out, also the inner fight of Ichigo shows us some more background to the source of his powers, I guess.

Sep 18, 2013 2:37 PM

Really amazing episode and what a cliffhanger! Didn't expect that his hollow side would appear so sudden in the middle of a fight and oh boy was it interesting, really epic fight and ow it's so great he won! Inoue was so cute in the end, I do wonder if they'll add some romance development in this story as well, lets see what that ending was all about next!

Sep 9, 2014 2:26 AM

I'm guessing that hollow was from that time when he was training with Urahara.. back then it looks like he drove off the hollow but now I think it just hid beneath him waiting to posses his body

what did Toshiro saw in that room? probably Gin
Duterte did 9/11

May 31, 2015 5:44 AM

What an amazing fight and especially with the fact the Hollow side of him came back out to play, didn't expect that, so he's obviously still lurking in the darkest recesses of his mind or body. Wow, but at least for now he seems to to be able to fight it off.

Ichigo is so damn awesome! Awww, Orihime at the end lol.

What was in the room? D:

Bodies I bet.

Aug 23, 2015 11:59 PM

Awesome episode 5/5 hollow Ichigo is so strong in Bon Kai mode, he was overpowering Byakuya. I like how Byakuya was so calm and serene during the whole fight. I wonder what Hitsuguya and his lieutenant found.

Post #67
Modified by Naruto-Kurosaki, Sep 3, 2015 6:30 PM

Dec 27, 2016 8:42 AM

I wanna see more Hollow Ichigo from now on shit He so reckless in that form yet so strong Well we got to wait for his next fight,Byakuya looked handsome as hell when Ichigo said I will fight the law his eyes got so big and beautiful, I wonder what happened with The old man's fight againsg Ukitake and the other guy.

Feb 17, 2017 2:40 PM

asdfgh- i just love Hollow Ichigo in this episode ^_^'
i'm sad that they didn't do his voice this funny the other times Hollow shows up ;_;

but seriously; Byakuya's a wee bit slow if he didn't catch on there...
"Very well, i will not ask what that was right now-.." <--why not?!
it's seriously something that should be bothering you man _<D!!!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

Nov 24, 2018 11:57 PM

(yet another good use of nothing can be explained)
wow so...byakuga did indeed defeat ichigo? he would have died for sure if the hollow didn't stop the sword. it only makes sense ichigo wouldn't have beat byakuga in two days. he can beat him for sure but not in training for two days...that's just an insult to him as a soul reaper. regardless, i was pretty surprised to see the hollow appear suddenly to save him (actually to save itself). i have my own proposal on how Hollow can fight quicker and better than ichigo: because he goes into a dark, evil way of fighting and that's something ichigo simply can't do because he's a good person. so he'll fight his own way, even though it can get him killed. it also finally makes sense that the mask appeared whenever he was pierced in a fatal way, Hollow did it so It would live on.

Preview MangaManga Store