Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Festival Accompanying Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 24, 2014 8:22 PM
Feb 2013
That was pretty good, wasn't as violent as the first season, but it was a bit more intesne in it's own right, I personally think the Takano part at the end was a bit much, but this was still a good series off it's own right.
ZackNero03Apr 26, 2014 3:49 PM
Apr 26, 2014 7:25 AM

Mar 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
o.O What's up with the last part?

Bernkastel created another parallel universe for Takano to have a happy childhood, or to die in the crash with her parents it ain't made clear. And good ol berny is pretty morally ambiguous anyway.
Apr 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Jun 2011
ElPysCongroo said:
ToG25thBaam said:
o.O What's up with the last part?

Bernkastel created another parallel universe for Takano to have a happy childhood, or to die in the crash with her parents it ain't made clear. And good ol berny is pretty morally ambiguous anyway.

I see. By the way, how do the "parallel world" works? Do they get resurrected in an alternate world, or do they travel back in time (within the same universe) with Hanyuu's power, or what? How is it possible to have the memory of another "yourself" (Keiichi regained them, and in one of the final arcs most of them dreamed about it)/have memory of the future events (if they have gone back in time)? I might have missed something.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 2, 2014 12:21 AM
Jul 2018
A happy end. A great season. Perfect. Finally, July has come!
That has been such a great ride. 9/10!
May 3, 2014 3:16 AM

Jan 2014
I can't believe I've reached the end.

I really enjoyed this season, despite some plot conveniences that made me quite twist my nose, but overall, once bare myself of the season 1 atmospheres and get in the right mood, I can say I enjoyed it a lot.

I'm sad that's over.
May 14, 2014 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
good ending, but Rika can time travel now?
mion can join SAS and delta force really? lol
May 25, 2014 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode. I can't believe it is finally over. Good thing I continued to watch this series instead of ending it at higurashi no naku koro ni.
May 31, 2014 3:49 PM
Mar 2014
Great! No one dies and even the villain redeems herself. Its Rainbows and happiness everywhere!

This season was fun but it was not dark and foreboding as the first season.

I still remember the chill up my spine when i heard Rena scream USO DA!! in episode 2 of season 1. The eery chirping of evening cicadas - a reminder of ever present evil in the first season, was there but it completely failed to create the same atmosphere. I missed the contorted faces of the murderers as they brutally killed their victims. But, the mystery is solved and its finally over.
Binni589May 31, 2014 3:59 PM
Jun 3, 2014 7:40 AM

Jul 2012
Can someone tell me exactly what happened to Miyo Takano?
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jun 10, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2013
Although I pity Takano a bit, I still think she got off too lightly. But glad no one had to die!

And yeah, I wanted to see if Keiichi chose one of the girls, but we will never know...

It's true, it was a nice ending, but it didn't have this feeling of, like, "total amazing!"... But sure, it was a good show, and it's totally necessary to watch this after watching the first season, I think you even can't see them anyhow seperated!
Jul 9, 2014 5:18 AM

Apr 2014
Not sure if this was said before or not but I have just one question about the series as a whole. In the end we saw Bernkastel talking to a young Miyo. So does this mean she is in a new world?
Also, where is the split between Rika and Bernkastel? I know they were both the same entity but who had more control? And who is the real Rika?
Jul 9, 2014 5:56 AM

Aug 2009
AlphXcalibyr said:
Not sure if this was said before or not but I have just one question about the series as a whole. In the end we saw Bernkastel talking to a young Miyo. So does this mean she is in a new world?
Also, where is the split between Rika and Bernkastel? I know they were both the same entity but who had more control? And who is the real Rika?

Yes that world is a different one from the world where Rika and the rest survived.

Bernkastel[spoiler] is created by ALL the Rika's that failed to escape the loop.She is the one that tells the "rules" of the before every restart.Rika is the real Rika and at the same time , since she has the memories of all the previous ones she is also Bernkastel.

In Umineko, the Rikas with the worst fate become Frederica Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles(not as good as it sounds) .
http://myanimelist.net/character/11840/Bernkastel
Jul 29, 2014 12:45 AM

Apr 2013
And they all get their well deserved happy ending (even Miyo). One of the thing I don't get is Hanyuu how did manage to manifest herself and not be a ghost in this world? Did she simply choose not to before did not seem like it so glad I look up info on her before I watched this season seem she could have been explained better. Good series some parts felted prolonged like the save Satoko arc. Heartfelt and moving how they got the village to support and save her but, could have been a couple of episodes shorter. Than in that flashback arc they jumped around a lot most of the time it was easy to figure out, others like episodes 16 and 17 it was harder to tell. I liked it had to look up some stuff (wiki is your friend) and glad I know a little about Umineko no Naku Koro ni before watching both this and the first season.
Aug 19, 2014 5:46 PM

Jun 2012
Well I initially watched When They Cry for the horror. So, when things started getting more depth in the plot in season two then it became more like an action (especially in the last 8 or so episodes) and I found less interest.
Well, it wasn't bad I guess.

Aug 25, 2014 11:42 PM

Jan 2014
That ending material with Takano kinda threw a wrench in everything. Nevermind how or why an older Rika (if that's even who that is) would be able to/want to go back in time to help her, that pretty much renders the entire point of what just happened null by erasing all the events that led to it.

Final score for the entire Higurashi series is 8/10. There was some good stuff throughout, but it didn't cover some aspects as well as it should have (what the deal was with Rika's time resets and how all that worked), and in the end with that final scene it bit off a bit more than it could chew. In addition, they wasted quite a bit of time in some of the earlier episodes in Kai, and I can't ignore that. Also, most importantly in my final judgment, the ending in general was underwhelming for all that came before it. It seems like they could have used a few extra minutes. In the end, I also enjoyed season 1 more than season 2, especially the ending.

I'm honestly disappointed. I liked the series, but could have easily loved it, if only the ending was more impacting.

Oh well, onto Monster now.
zacrathedemon5Aug 26, 2014 12:24 AM
Aug 26, 2014 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
zacrathedemon5 said:
That ending material with Takano kinda threw a wrench in everything. Nevermind how or why an older Rika (if that's even who that is) would be able to/want to go back in time to help her, that pretty much renders the entire point of what just happened null by erasing all the events that led to it.

Final score for the entire Higurashi series is 8/10. There was some good stuff throughout, but it didn't cover some aspects as well as it should have (what the deal was with Rika's time resets and how all that worked), and in the end with that final scene it bit off a bit more than it could chew. In addition, they wasted quite a bit of time in some of the earlier episodes in Kai, and I can't ignore that. Also, most importantly in my final judgment, the ending in general was underwhelming for all that came before it. It seems like they could have used a few extra minutes. In the end, I also enjoyed season 1 more than season 2, especially the ending.

I'm honestly disappointed. I liked the series, but could have easily loved it, if only the ending was more impacting.

Oh well, onto Monster now.

That's the witch Bernkastel.Also Higuarshi's timelines dont reset as you saw in the first ep of Kai, every world is a new world(or fragment using the terms of the series).And this event lead to the events of the ep2-4 of Higurashi Rei.

The one that does Rika's time reset is Hanyuu.
Sep 27, 2014 3:06 AM

Aug 2013
That was good. Great show, 10/10 and fav list.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 27, 2014 11:09 AM

Nov 2012
That was a great show to watch.. We got a lot of questions answered, and we got great drama and mystery as always. The last few episodes were pretty fun too. Even though Takano is by no means one of my favorite antagonists tbh.
Sep 28, 2014 1:17 AM

Dec 2010
Binni589 said:
Great! No one dies and even the villain redeems herself. Its Rainbows and happiness everywhere!

This season was fun but it was not dark and foreboding as the first season.

I still remember the chill up my spine when i heard Rena scream USO DA!! in episode 2 of season 1. The eery chirping of evening cicadas - a reminder of ever present evil in the first season, was there but it completely failed to create the same atmosphere. I missed the contorted faces of the murderers as they brutally killed their victims. But, the mystery is solved and its finally over.
Then you completely missed the point of Higurashi. Go watch Elfen Lied
Oct 24, 2014 5:33 AM
Dec 2011
wow...it is epic..the best anime i have every watched...it in my top ten list ... i will miss it... but off to see the ova and specials then 3ed season :3
Oct 24, 2014 5:37 AM
Dec 2011
Cloudy-Sky said:
liked it but plz tell me if i get it right.Rika grew up got awesome powers remebered Takano and said why not save her? Then she went back to time and rescued her... But this doesnt means that it will change her "present"? Mb thats the 3rd season? The mistake that Rika did now? Well no idea but i liked the ep in general... Allthough wanted to see Mion+keichi and Satoshi with his sister and Shion... Well i ll just w8 3rd season :)

hmmm,,,, i am thinking the same thing but you know maybe because they change the future for good and the sickness no longer exists its not a problem to save MIYO it is no longer a treat because the sickness is gone for good :3
Oct 24, 2014 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
lakshika said:
Cloudy-Sky said:
liked it but plz tell me if i get it right.Rika grew up got awesome powers remebered Takano and said why not save her? Then she went back to time and rescued her... But this doesnt means that it will change her "present"? Mb thats the 3rd season? The mistake that Rika did now? Well no idea but i liked the ep in general... Allthough wanted to see Mion+keichi and Satoshi with his sister and Shion... Well i ll just w8 3rd season :)

hmmm,,,, i am thinking the same thing but you know maybe because they change the future for good and the sickness no longer exists its not a problem to save MIYO it is no longer a treat because the sickness is gone for good :3
Thats the witch Bernkastel,NOT Rika.

ANd that is a different timeline.
Also most of the shit that happens in the story is because Miyo became an orphan.
Watch Rei and see how the world turns out.
Nov 10, 2014 1:02 AM

Nov 2013
Wow. When I saw Hanyuu at gunpoint, I was sure she would be the one to die but surprisingly, nobody died.

That ending was a giant mind screw. What the hell happened there?

Other than the ending, I loved this WAY more than the first season! 9/10

Nov 18, 2014 6:36 PM

Dec 2012
Takano's line about the loser was pretty awesome. Not sure how Rika went back in time to help Takano, or how Takano and her parents didn't die in that bus crash this time.

Still don't know how Shion resurrected at the end of the second arc. Nor how Rina gets her intestines ripped out. Maybe either Rei or one of the other OVAs etc will answer them?

Overall for Kai, leaning between 7 and 8, nowhere near the level of suspense/mystery that the first season had. Also, way too much nakama power for a series like this. And the overly happy end was disappointing. I was hoping to at least see Takano die for what she did. I'll be generous and give it an 8, since it did have some awesome moments.

Also, it'd definitely be interesting to visit Shirakawa after seeing this.
Core1019Nov 18, 2014 6:39 PM
Nov 19, 2014 2:44 AM

Aug 2009
Core1019 said:
Takano's line about the loser was pretty awesome. Not sure how Rika went back in time to help Takano, or how Takano and her parents didn't die in that bus crash this time.

Still don't know how Shion resurrected at the end of the second arc. Nor how Rina gets her intestines ripped out. Maybe either Rei or one of the other OVAs etc will answer them?

Overall for Kai, leaning between 7 and 8, nowhere near the level of suspense/mystery that the first season had. Also, way too much nakama power for a series like this. And the overly happy end was disappointing. I was hoping to at least see Takano die for what she did. I'll be generous and give it an 8, since it did have some awesome moments.

Also, it'd definitely be interesting to visit Shirakawa after seeing this.
It wasnt Rika but the witch Bernkastel that helped Takano's family.Teh anime omitted her character.

Shion Didn't resurrect,Keiichi was hallucinating because of the virus>he died from heart attack or from scratching his throat,cant remember.
It was explained that Takano and her men were the ones ripping out Rika's intestines.
Nov 22, 2014 1:15 AM

Mar 2013
kinda felt like some mystery still remain mystery.
or they just simply blame everything on the virus which make them become paranoid , seeing illusion....

but is a good story for consider its 7 years old~
Dec 1, 2014 1:21 AM

Nov 2014
I really liked this series. It really shows how much you have been left in the dark during the first season via showing you bit by bit more about what's going on and why.

What I didn't like was the physical abuse of Satoko and Tanako during this season. It really made me sick in my stomach. I didn't mind that people and children were horribly killed in this series but don't punch/kick a child, that's more sickening to me.
I guess this was needed to let us see what the two characters have been through and how they have changed because of this.

I haven't seen the 5 episodes 3rd season Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei yet but I'm quite satisfied with this ending. Finaly, after (*), they have gotten a miracle world where no one dies. Which is quite satisfying because you know they had a failure, after failure, after failure.

* What quite annoyed me was: how old were Rika and Hanyū and how long were they in this time loop? I thought they said during the first season it were decades. Then they said it were over a hundred years and now during the last episodes they said it were a thousand years??
If they both have lived the same time loop for a thousand years, why would Rika still act like a child?
Dec 1, 2014 1:53 AM

Aug 2009
Because acting like a granny would make people freak out.She was pretending to act like a child, you can she her changing her attitude several times.
Jan 23, 2015 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
The very first five episodes of the whole Higurashi series were probably the best I've ever seen in my entire life - the build up, the exitement (I couldn't sleep untill 5AM because my own heartbeats were so loud), the whole atmosphere. However this declined more and more throughout the series (although the second Keiichi arc and both the Shion arcs were pretty good). The whole feeling of a small, distant (in time aswell as space), isolated village called Hinamizawa - not really known to anybody, where events of terror, mystery and friendship took place that couldn't be compared to those anywhere else in the whole world - all of that faded. Also the fact that the series took place in the eighties, which was terrifying since the happenings then would have gone unoticed throughout time - people would have died of age, friends would have gone different ways etc... That unsettling, bittersweet fact was also overrun.

I think the whole thing was officially ruined when it was revealed how A LOT of, sort of, regular people outside the village was aware of the village. The whole setup just flew out the window...

People might say that Higurashi never was meant to be horror/mystery-genre anime - but a slice of life-genre anime. I think this is inadequate again because of the setup of the series.

I hated the whole solution to the oyashiro-sama mystery and way too much effort was put in killing Takano (whom I suspected from the very start since she looks more than a demon than anyone else in the entire series) and all to little in exploring the disease and its genesis. All of a sudden the series went super-realistic without even putting any effort in making it realistic how this Hanyu girl, which is a spirit, can travel in time, is not a spirit really but somehow a god and by the way is Oyashiro-sama... It was just terribly incoherent..

And no, I loved the friendship part of it; I just think it could have been resolved much more in line with the original atmosphere of the series.

6/10
TheGrayManFeb 24, 2015 10:26 AM
Jan 28, 2015 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
So they answered the questions and left new...
The hell was that. Rika got older and Takano was a kid in the same world. How?
What are these 'worlds' anyways? Other time travel shows explain it much better.
And who the hell is Hanyuu. Earlier in the series only Rika could communicate with her, now in the last few eps everyone could see her. And why only Rika could preerve the memories from the other worlds.

Also what was that first episode for?
AizixJan 28, 2015 12:03 PM
Feb 23, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
huge disappointment

6/10

I tried hard and still don't why a lot of people liked this season because of its "depiction of friendship in overcoming adversity".
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 14, 2015 5:44 AM

Jun 2011
Holy shit.
I regret not watching this show when I was still at school.
Ok, it's time for OVA'S
am I the only one who liked slice of life moments more than gruesome murders?
Mar 25, 2015 7:39 AM
Nov 2014
This series has been a class act all the time ( except the boring Takano's past arc )

Amazing characters development as well.

That's a great way to end it, with the curse finally ended.

Less gory than the first season but the story in this season is arguably better.

P/S : That after credits scene tho.
May 9, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2008
And everybody lives!!! Finally we got the happy end but Takano deserved a bullet to the head.

However what was with that end. Adult Rika meets young Takano? HUH?!

Overall 8/10
May 23, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2014
BruceLad said:
This series has been a class act all the time ( except the boring Takano's past arc )

Amazing characters development as well.

That's a great way to end it, with the curse finally ended.

Less gory than the first season but the story in this season is arguably better.

P/S : That after credits scene tho.

Definitely agree with you (though I liked the Takano past arc, gave us info as to why Takano was acting so mean instead of the generic "I'm evil cuz I like being evil" villain).

I still don't like her, but I pitied her considering her entire reason for acting the way she did was because she wanted to make her "grandfather's" work get appreciated, she just tried to do that a wrong way.

Also happy ending! I loved S2 a LOT more than S1. It was less gory and less disturbing/scary but the story and character development was much better. I also liked how most of the focus was on Rika and her spirit friend, I felt like she was one of the "main" characters in S1 that was a little left out in terms of development and screen time compared to the rest.

Overall I consider this a 10/10 though there are some confusing parts here and there.
May 29, 2015 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
absolutely shit ending.
you have to have a serious lack of critical thinking to seriously think that this ending was good. the show turned from an amazing gory thriller to a goddamn BAD action comedy where people don't even die anymore around ep 18.

What a huge disappointment. It was SO good until the shitty ending where it turned into a completely different show.

7/10 and thats being generous. If they stayed the course and wrapped up the show in a sensible way it would have been an easy 9/10
May 30, 2015 9:01 PM

Feb 2013
I'm actually ok with Takano getting off easy, I felt pretty bad for her in the end there honestly. It was also kinda sweet how Tomitake came to her rescue, even after all she had done.

But yeah, I'm glad we got a happy ending, personally I had gotten my fill of gore and death from the first season. It was nice to see them finally break the curse and go on to live happy lives. What was with that ending scene though? Older Rika and younger Takano? Did Rika put Takano in a time loop? I didn't understand that at all lol.

I did enjoy this season quite a bit though, lots of great moments and they even managed to explain everything pretty well. While this season was definitely much different from the first, and I definitely enjoyed the first one a bit more honestly. I still thought overall it was pretty damn good

9/10 for series, this show was very unique, in both story and characters. Not to mention ridiculously fun to watch.
Jun 1, 2015 6:17 AM

Aug 2014
Shape430 said:
What was with that ending scene though? Older Rika and younger Takano? Did Rika put Takano in a time loop? I didn't understand that at all lol.

I think that's future Rika giving a young Takano the oppertunity to spend time with her parents. From what I understood, the parents of that Takano didn't die in the bus accident, so that would mean the events of Higurashi would never find place in that timeline.
Jun 25, 2015 12:10 AM

Feb 2015
First arc was great and the second was good but I couldn't get into the show after that. It had its moments but overall, it was a drag. The darkness and psychosis of characters was much more engaging in the first season. Of course, this season was focused on not having the darkness and psychotic killings to happen but it still fell short of creating the same mood between friends the first season had. The running gags were still funny to see throughout the season.
Jul 18, 2015 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
ToG25thBaam said:
I see. By the way, how do the "parallel world" works? Do they get resurrected in an alternate world, or do they travel back in time (within the same universe) with Hanyuu's power, or what? How is it possible to have the memory of another "yourself" (Keiichi regained them, and in one of the final arcs most of them dreamed about it)/have memory of the future events (if they have gone back in time)? I might have missed something.

Magic.
Jul 29, 2015 11:18 AM

Oct 2013
It's pretty sad how so many people are coming in with misguided expectations and unable to take away the true message this series is trying to send people. They're throwing suspension of disbelief out the window and wishing the a worse end for the characters, who have gone to hell and back MULTIPLE times and experienced some of the worst humanity has to offer; if you don't believe they deserve this joyous conclusion to the end of their tribulations, then you need a little more happiness in your life to help you understand. I'm sure Ryukishi would be saddened to hear that so many people held misconceptions about what he was trying to tell them, but it's not a surprise since the reception for Umineko was largely the same with people unable to understand love.

After finishing the Umineko visual novel, I doubted that Higurashi could live up to its successor, but just this anime proved me wrong, and Ryukishi has demonstrated that he was a god even in the beginning. It's still sad that we Bernkastel was born out of this cycle of tragedy, as we see the actions her broken mind leads her to take in Umineko. Hopefully she and those readers/watchers disappointed with how the series concluded will understand one day as well.

Understand what's like to love...
Jul 31, 2015 8:16 PM
Jun 2014
Awesome show, but too forgiving though. Didn't like how the brutal nature of the beginning just disappeared. Also that final scene was pretty stupid. It rendered everything that we watched pointless, as she was the reason for every bad thing that happened. It was a full reset.
Aug 8, 2015 2:30 PM

Feb 2015
Loved this series and will miss it. Kinda predictable good end but it was executed perfectly. Didn't understand that ending though...
Aug 14, 2015 6:23 AM

Dec 2014
I liked it a lot. The end was a bit so,so but the rest of it was fine. I wish we could see what comes about of Satoshi though. I gave them both 9/10's
Aug 18, 2015 11:09 AM

Feb 2015
How the hell did she miss at that range... anyway, the ending is confusing, did she go back in time to pretty much stop the whole series from starting or what?

Nice anime, just wished I didnt watch the ending, kinda messed things up for me.
Sep 24, 2015 2:06 PM

Jan 2015
This anime managed to easily become one of my favorites. The setting, the plot, the characters (and their development) were all fantastic and the visuals weren't bad either. If you are looking for a story where the "power of friendship and trust" has a meaning, screw Fairy Tail, you should just watch Higurashi instead.

The story with all it's mysteries and twists was the best in this show. I loved how it turned out pretty much nothing that happened was the cause of a curse or aliens (lol), but the clever work of a very motivated and willful person. While Takano managed to kill quite a few people, she still had good intentions. If the corrupted politicians and scientists had believed her or her late grandfather, none of this would've happened.

Rena is probably my favorite character because I related her the most and she always tried to help or motivate her friends (except when it was her turn to go insane). Rika and Hanyuu are both very well written characters and you can't help but feel sorry for what they had to endure for centuries. Shion is easily the nicest character out of the main characters and I loved how she looked after Satoko to keep her promise to Satoshi. Satoko had to suffer the most but she had the least impact on the story. Keiichi was a likeable character but I feel like he is still better than an average MC but not good enough to be called a great character. I started to appreciate Mion more after the ending but I think she was the least likeable out of the cast. All the other main characters either died before they went insane (Satoko and Rika), or they went insane (Rena, Shion, Keiichi). Mion however, never went insane and she still managed to lie to her friends many times. In the "Shion arc" she lies to her own sister like 3 times, causing her to go nuts.

Long-ass explanation of the story behind spoiler:
ZeesSep 24, 2015 2:19 PM
Oct 14, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2015
Shion told Keiichi that Mion loves him and they didn't even bother touching on that, no one - not even Takano - realized that Hanyuu is the shrine god even though she basically spells it out for them, and the ending made no sense.

3/5
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Dec 28, 2015 10:48 AM

Nov 2011
Enjoyed this show, can't really decide which season was better, but maybe the plot reveals in the 2nd season slightly shaded the brutality of the 1st. 8.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 30, 2015 8:32 PM

Apr 2015
Nice, bloodless ending. It kind of lacks epilogue though. The last part was confusing too. But overall, it was an awesome ride.
PsychedeliosDec 30, 2015 8:33 PM
Apr 10, 2016 9:55 PM
May 2015
I honestly did not understand the last few minutes of the ending -_- but overall is was pretty amazing!!! and I felt bad for her!!! She was such a sweet and kind innocent little girl <3
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 24, 2007

141 by benisgu »»
Apr 6, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

protoman96 - Jul 5, 2007

166 by Vincentie »»
Mar 19, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Entropy - Oct 1, 2007

216 by ghostgirl_ »»
Mar 14, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 6, 2007

120 by benisgu »»
Mar 2, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunarEmerald - Oct 29, 2007

100 by Drinzen »»
Feb 9, 4:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.