Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 18, 2009 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
aero said:
Enomoto and kappa face need to progress already D:
Jun 18, 2009 1:09 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm a bit too much of a breast-focus, but overall it was alright.

Takei's blunt and traightforward answer was great.

The ending was done nicely as well, shows that Kei CAN show a face like that.

- Lith.
Jun 18, 2009 1:13 PM

Mar 2009
WAH! Can't wait to see where this plot goes... I think the story is progressing fine... its building up...
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Jun 18, 2009 4:27 PM
Dec 2008
robbydesu said:
kameko14 said:
I really don't see why everyone like's Kei and Kusuda's story the most. It's so boring. From the very first second of this anime when it showed the two of them fighting and Kei said "Looks matter the most in a guy" I just rolled my eyes and thought, "Well they're obviously gonna end up together." And all they do is fight in every episode with no progress being made. Boring.

But then again, Dobashi's and Meguru's story are also boring.

I love Misaki's story and also like Koyoi's and Ayumi's. I guess it's because they sort of all connect together. I can't wait until there's more Misaki x Arihara developement.
Well I think it all comes down to our personal preferences.

Koyoi's and Ayumi's stories are way too immature to me. I really really did not like how they handled things, but I guess can't really expect much from them since they are only what...14 years old? In contrast though, Dobashi's and Chikura's stories are much better in my opinion. Their stories feel a lot more honest. The same goes for Kei - she says a lot of stupid things, but it's obvious to everyone except Kusuda that she likes Kusuda. I think Koyoi's and Ayumi's stories are more....of a joke to me :P A comedic break between the other stories

Misaki's story I think is interesting. I liked the dilemma between Mamoru and Koyoi's onii-chan (can't recall his name). I liked how she delt with that. Although her love for Arihara is a lil sketchy...

Watase's story.....there really isn't much going on for her except her swimming.

I just meant that I like the stories that aren't showing an obvious ending. (I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what the ending is like).

Dobashi's story is cute, but since she already had the guy to begin with, it was boring. Chikura's story is good. Meguru's is basically the same every time. It's all about her breasts making her embarrassed.

And I just feel like Kei and Kusuda's story is in almost every anime; The popular girl with the good looks who fights with the average perverted guy but ends up liking him.

I agree that Ayumi's story is immature, but it's entertaining and it's sort of leaving me guessing how everything's gonna turn out for her.

Misaki's story is my favorite and Koyoi comes in second since their stories are connected. Even though it was random how Misaki fell in love because of the lolli pop thing, it was still surprising. Plus I like her the best since she's one of the older characters.
Jun 18, 2009 8:24 PM

Dec 2008
kameko14 said:
I just meant that I like the stories that aren't showing an obvious ending. (I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what the ending is like).

Dobashi's story is cute, but since she already had the guy to begin with, it was boring. Chikura's story is good. Meguru's is basically the same every time. It's all about her breasts making her embarrassed.

And I just feel like Kei and Kusuda's story is in almost every anime; The popular girl with the good looks who fights with the average perverted guy but ends up liking him.

I agree that Ayumi's story is immature, but it's entertaining and it's sort of leaving me guessing how everything's gonna turn out for her.

Misaki's story is my favorite and Koyoi comes in second since their stories are connected. Even though it was random how Misaki fell in love because of the lolli pop thing, it was still surprising. Plus I like her the best since she's one of the older characters.
Ohhh yea, I definitely can't deny that Kei x Kusuda is a predictable relationship. But I don't think that by any means mean that it can't be interesting :P I mean...why else would they make romcom movies? But that's just another bit of my opinion

As for Dobashi's story.....trust me hun, being in a relationship is when everything begins XD...
Jun 19, 2009 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
Nice ep. More of a transition ep to set up the finale. Not particularly great but necesarry non the less.

Jun 19, 2009 1:35 AM

Feb 2008
I'm glad Watase's story had some form of progression.

Big breasts are good!
Jun 19, 2009 5:38 AM

Jan 2009
I want more Yuu nowwwww. And kei is eri's clone 100% matching genetics.
Jun 19, 2009 9:29 AM

Jan 2008
fanservice ahoy~
Jun 19, 2009 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
maxime1007 said:
Kusuda confessed !

''Always giving me hope, you're the kind I hate the most'' Clearly mean that he told her that he like her but that she wouldn't give him any chance.

He blushed after realizing that he was confessing and Kei was sad and releived at the same time that Kusuda like her.

hehe I loved that part too!! I know some people don't like him, but he is EXACTLY the type of guy I like. I can't wait till the next episode.
- Noblesse Oblige -

And I'm saying a prayer for the desperate heart's tonight

Jun 21, 2009 1:04 AM

Nov 2007
AH, I'm so glad Kusuda yelled at Enomoto for being so tsundere. Characters like her need that sort of slap in the face.
Jun 21, 2009 7:25 PM

Feb 2008

<3
mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Jun 22, 2009 6:33 AM

Jul 2008
now he said it. of course have complex if one doesnt really looks good. lets see how they will progress. the turned down club was pretty funny though , sighh~~

Jun 23, 2009 1:49 AM

Aug 2008
Finally some progress, how will the tsundere queen react at this?

Jun 27, 2009 11:12 PM

Dec 2008
"Q-chan?"

"But she's flat."

LOL I luv this show.
Jul 2, 2009 7:04 PM

May 2009
Decent episode. Nothing great, but enjoyable. I liked the ending - Ouch ~

But I don't really like the couples. Kusuda and Kei's arguing can get annoying. Next episode looks better, because I like those characters more.
Jul 3, 2009 11:47 PM

Dec 2007
Watase's story is somewhat decent but interesting to me, and I don't care how bad about this story since I liked it enough. I liked how Kusuda just snapped at Kei at the end. I am looking forward to the next episode, and I really hope there's second season because this series is very good!
Aug 20, 2009 12:38 AM
Dec 2008
kusuda tells it all!
enomoto's sister is so cute! ^^

" it is better to be poor but honest than to be a lying fool. "
Dec 25, 2009 9:28 PM
Nov 2008
All about stupid pride
Sep 25, 2010 10:56 PM

Oct 2008
You tell her Kusada.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 5, 2011 3:27 PM

Oct 2009
I loved the ending, and how the ED kicked in suddenly. It was great.
Oct 25, 2011 4:50 PM

Aug 2011
those words looked like it had a impact on her, anyways the rest was eh
Potatoboy27Oct 25, 2011 10:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 10:39 PM

Nov 2011
Tsundere Kei..

enough said.
Sep 19, 2012 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, the cliffhanger. First one during this entire series and it was well done!

3/5 because I liked Kei's story yet I disliked swimming girl's story. So yeah :S
Jan 16, 2014 7:09 PM
Aug 2013
HawthorneKitty said:
I hated this episode with a burning passion.
Mostly because it centered around the two couplings that I loathed the most.

More than anything, I still hate the Kappa-face and any reason as to why Enomoto would see anything in that idiot. I think she would do better with Kashiwagi.

On the other hand, I hate how Takei seemed to almost force his ideals on Watase. Everything about the relationship between the 2 just seems so silly. I know I shouldn't take any of this so personnel, being mostly a romantic comedy, but I can't help it.

Your shallow. Shame on you.
Oct 8, 2014 5:11 PM

Aug 2012
At least we're getting somewhere. I really think that the couple ( at first ) we're cute being tsundere and all but man it really gets old and I'm glad this happen just so to keep the plot forwards.
Oct 28, 2014 2:20 PM

Jun 2014
Enomoto is trying to hard to be tsundere lol, im starting to annoyed with her.
Oct 29, 2015 5:24 PM

Dec 2014
Kusuda by far is the luckiest compared to other guys, being the only one with requited love and smooth development with his girl. He's always doing the moves I expect him to do. Even if it got a bit more complicated at the end, I don't think that changed anything much, in fact his relationship with her probably got improved further with his undirect confession.
NozdrefOct 29, 2015 5:28 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jul 3, 2016 12:13 PM

Nov 2013
God, the loli was annoying. Beating someone in a swim race, who hasn't trained in a while, is no big deal. And later she acts like Meguru has to apologize. Stupid brat. As Meguru put her in that Lolita outfit, that was funny though.

And that Kusuda spoke his mind to Enomoto was good.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 8, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2014
Kusuda and Kei ship is so fun to watch... I hope they get together
Jan 11, 2017 11:17 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, Kappa get's the most development.
Mar 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Aug 2017
That was an outstanding episode. I like the chemistry between Kusuda and Kei a lot. New busty tall girl is good addition too. Very fond of this anime.

Tsundere queen Kei is terrific! Can't forget that Santa outfit.

Kusuda is not a wimp so he's far better than the other guys. He doesn't put girls on the pedestal.
Aug 30, 2019 2:13 PM
Aug 2013
I really was hoping for a Yuu's episode in this series. doubt we will get any considering that just 2 episodes are remaining :l
Jan 27, 2020 12:38 AM

Mar 2010
Sad ending here. They really need to talk and stop being tsunderes to each other
Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Jun 2017
love the back and forth between the two
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Annisa - Jun 27, 2009

148 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Jun 20, 2009

57 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 5, 2009

109 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

othic - May 23, 2009

65 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - May 16, 2009

89 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.