Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 14, 2014 9:02 PM
Feb 2014
RightSaidFred said:
TadaBanri10

Actually what you're saying makes sense. Banri suddenly got p[opular in College and got a babe for a girlfriend and suddenly Linda can't leave him alone anymore.
That's the reason i don't want anyone other than Koko at the end

Linda is too shallow if you ask me. She would go well with Mitsuo on that regard, I mean both of them could'nt realize what was good about their childhood friends u-u[/quote said:

you got it wrong, Linda only let him go because tada didn't want to meet any old friends.. That takes real love to let go of someone like that..meanwhile there's koko who took ages to trust tada at exploring his past. Im going for koko though cos she's getting character development.

Yeah it takes real love to ignore someone you know. Childish notion. The problem with Linda is she was a coward and did not acknowledge Banri when she met him again in college. She could have mentioned she was a classmate and nothing more but she decided to pretend to not know him.
She pretended because of banri himself. In this episode, she even said that she hated how banri didn't want the past.. Why do you think that even linda's brother or none of his classmates talked to him? it wasnt just linda.
Feb 14, 2014 9:04 PM
Feb 2014
TadaBanri10 said:
RightSaidFred said:
TadaBanri10

Actually what you're saying makes sense. Banri suddenly got p[opular in College and got a babe for a girlfriend and suddenly Linda can't leave him alone anymore.
That's the reason i don't want anyone other than Koko at the end

Linda is too shallow if you ask me. She would go well with Mitsuo on that regard, I mean both of them could'nt realize what was good about their childhood friends u-u[/quote said:

you got it wrong, Linda only let him go because tada didn't want to meet any old friends.. That takes real love to let go of someone like that..meanwhile there's koko who took ages to trust tada at exploring his past. Im going for koko though cos she's getting character development.

Yeah it takes real love to ignore someone you know. Childish notion. The problem with Linda is she was a coward and did not acknowledge Banri when she met him again in college. She could have mentioned she was a classmate and nothing more but she decided to pretend to not know him.
She pretended because of banri himself. In this episode, she even said that she hated how banri didn't want the past.. Why do you think that even linda's brother or none of his classmates talked to him? it wasnt just linda.
Also, is the light novel finished? if you know a lot more info then please don't spoil it hehe good day
Feb 14, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
Kyuutoryuu said:
*chokes Nana, pleading for her to comply to her wishes*

Koko: I'm glad you understand!

HAHAHA. That's one way to convince someone, I suppose.
Nana finally got what was coming to her. that was rich! she can't stomp around in those boots all day w/o being stomped on a few times.
Feb 14, 2014 11:22 PM
Jan 2013
Great episode! Better than the ones we've had in weeks.

Koko and Nana were hilarious. EXORCIST and Koko makes the best face ever. I screen-shotted it haha. I hope she does that at Nana's concert

The dodgeball game was awesome enough said
I like all the memories the classmates have of Banri. He used up all his erasers to ask a girl for one? Seriously??? And we knew he was a crybaby but not to THAT extent.

I liked Linda in this one, it's the most honest she's been all show. I like the closure that Banri gets about himself.

Though that end scene... Is the ghost giving up? Or is it going to be inside him now and part of him? I'm not sure why the mirror cracked... Maybe it represents how Banri is letting go of his reservations and becoming free...

Preview is interesting. They're getting married? Chinami got new hair? xD Mitsuo looks shocked...? Hmm. Looking forward to it.
Feb 15, 2014 4:41 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
I enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Kouko had a pretty funny moment at the start but this episode served a far stronger purpose of tying up those loose ends with Banri's past and really coming to terms with it. I guess I was just really curious about the past Banri so the reunion and reminiscing scenes were great imo. Banri's memories starting to come back, a broken mirror and how could I forget, Mitsuo who was left in the dark, I wonder what will ultimately come out of this.
Feb 15, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2013
OMG KOKO WHY U SO AWESOME!!!!!

Seriously, this show won't make it if it isn't for Koko... Stalker she may be but I shall bestow her the Girlfriend of the Year award!

EXORCIST!!!
Feb 15, 2014 9:11 AM

May 2013
I'am Watching this at 3:00am so that bridge scene kind a scared me

i just Marathon 4 episode and it made this anime even better i think i'll wait another month before i watch the next episodes
Feb 15, 2014 10:01 AM
Oct 2010
Was I the only one that wondered what the problem was with the bald guy, for example at the 17:17 mark. He seems to be the only one who isn't over enthusiastic (that were clearly visible).
Feb 15, 2014 11:49 AM

Aug 2013
iAlice said:
No wonder why Linda didn't want to be with Banri,his past self was such a loser.

Haha totally agree. He was kinda emo :|
My Candies:
Feb 15, 2014 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
OMG XD Exorcist! Face Ball!! This episode made up for the last one. Happy I watched them together~
Feb 15, 2014 12:39 PM

Jun 2013
Dat EXORCIST tho!!!

As always NANA is the best character in the show :)
Feb 15, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2008
Oh man, the exorcist scenes were hilarious as fuck.

Thought Banri was gonna get knocked over or pushed over by ghost Banri when on the bridge and lose his memories again. Phew, good thing it didn't.
Feb 15, 2014 4:43 PM

Nov 2012
Lol'd @ Kouko choking Nana and the exorcist,haha.

Lol,Banri was pretty desperate before with the eraser move to pick up girls.

Seriously got nervous there when he got on the bridge.

Ohh the mirror cracked,not a good sign.

Good episode,wish I had gotten to see this on Valentine's Day and spent it with Kouko/Linda.
Feb 15, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2012
WTF episode... is this really leading somewhere or was Banri's travel to his school reunion only one stop along the way without and twist?

Exorcist thing... *facepalm*

Linda - now I really have no idea what she really wants. Is she ok with how things are now? Seven more episodes and not a sign of conflict. Ghost Banri should merge with him already... Banri cought a grasp of his old memories but let them slip away again. Running in circles again.
Feb 15, 2014 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
EnigmaPlus said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1ux27d/golden_time_ive_just_thought_of_a_horrible_crazy/

I read that reddit post and I don't this is gonna end this way. I actually thought the same during first few episodes but judging from recent turn of events and from overal change of mood after winter break (to worse) this doesn't seem likely. We'll get happy-end Banri x Koko with some little drama along the way and with Banri's struggle over his regained memories but with many situational jokes also, that's for sure. Just don't have your hopes high for any other endings else you would be disappointed.
Feb 15, 2014 9:25 PM

Aug 2012
Not gonna lie--I'd understand if Banri doesn't want to merge with his past self even after this trip back home. That ghost is a pathetic little whiny loser he can live without. If that's how the ghost really feels, then Banri is just wasting his time.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Feb 16, 2014 12:44 AM

Jun 2013
I often read comments in the comments section below uploads on streaming websites that often involve ghost Banri being the target of people's ire.

To be honest, the current Banri annoys me more.
To me the current Banri is a faux Banri, an invader.
The ghost Banri is the victim of an accident who is left to contemplate what could have been.

I pose a question to people who dislike the OG Banri.
How would you like it if something that was rightfully yours was taken away from you?
Your hopes, your dreams, your aspirations.
The memories you made, the feelings you had towards another person.
Your entire life has been taken away from you in one fell swoop and you are forced to become a spectator to somebody who has taken from you.

It's really interesting, I should probably start a thread on this topic to get some discourse happening on this topic.
Feb 16, 2014 8:16 AM

Mar 2009
Are they finally going to have sex next episode? Koko can use her Exorcist move in bed.
Feb 16, 2014 9:37 AM

Nov 2007
Koko Exorcist! >.< HAHAHA> This made me really laugh hard! HAHAHAHA

ugh. what happened in the end? the mirror broke and the return of the past? ohh~ 6 episodes left. climax part approaching.
aiyaaa~ im sure that its banri x koko, but i want to know how will they show that?
Feb 16, 2014 1:16 PM

Dec 2009
LOL'd a lot in the intro!

BakaGekai said:
This was an odd episode and the animation style seemed a little off ...

Agreed. Less expressions than the expected when meeting ex-classmates.

Futhermore, the last episode animation was too bad.
Feb 17, 2014 12:09 AM

Dec 2011
I love this reunion episode, and Banri facing his past.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2014 3:17 AM

Feb 2014
koko on four legs is scary
linda is not honest yet =)
snatch him while you have the chance
Realm of the infinity promises confusion, death and obedience.
Feb 17, 2014 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
LUCIF3R said:
I often read comments in the comments section below uploads on streaming websites that often involve ghost Banri being the target of people's ire.

The ghost Banri is the victim of an accident who is left to contemplate what could have been.

How would you like it if something that was rightfully yours was taken away from you?
Your entire life has been taken away from you in one fell swoop and you are forced to become a spectator to somebody who has taken from you.

It's really interesting, I should probably start a thread on this topic to get some discourse happening on this topic.

To be honest I laughed at this.. Ghost Banri is waste of space.. Ghost Banri is also a butthurt asshole who tries to screw with Current Banri even though Current Banri had nothing to do with shit. Ghost Banru/Old Banri was practically a loser who cried because his damn name wasnt on a shirt and who cares about his one sided unrequited love for a lame chick with a mindless fan base ? Trying to screw with someone who had no hand in this is one if the biggest bitch moves I've seen

You actually think Current Banri is going to give up his good life to Ghost Banri and have him fuck up everything he has? If I was Current Banri I wouldn't do crap to be honest..It sucks what happened to the old Banri but Current Banri has his own life.. Might as well deal with it.. It's life and if you don't like it well then tough shit
Feb 17, 2014 6:58 AM

Dec 2012
Exorcist !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Feb 17, 2014 11:07 AM

May 2011
Very nice and touching scene with Linda and Banri with his eyes closed and the reunion.

And it looks like Banri's memories are really returning this time. Oh man, this is going to be a rollercoaster ride :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2014 6:39 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode couldn't stop laughing & the dodgeball faceoff between Banri & Linda was Awesome :D

Feb 17, 2014 8:56 PM

Oct 2013
The ending was a bit unexpected, but I feel like it was executed pretty flawlessly... that mirror has more significance than I had given it.
Feb 18, 2014 3:57 AM

Jan 2009
i only made it this far cuz of linda.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 18, 2014 6:52 AM

Sep 2010
That "Exorcist" move looks really creepy lol
Feb 18, 2014 8:12 AM

Sep 2013
Ouch, Linda took a dodgeball to the face thats gotta hurt.
Feb 18, 2014 4:18 PM

Apr 2010
Not sure which is more humorous. "Exorcist" or the people who think Linda still has a chance. huehuehue
Feb 19, 2014 1:16 AM
Jan 2013
was honest a bit bored for a couple of episodes, but this definitely reminded me how much I love it. with the heidi reference aka my childhood to the exorcist. and let's not forget the nana scenes , she is amazing! this was great. the comedy scenes in this show tie it all together. hmm but not really into the old banri so he needs to disappear . it's obvious banri and koko are endgame but excited for all of the drama to unfold
Feb 19, 2014 11:07 PM

Sep 2013
Haha... Kouko Exorcist Pose!!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 20, 2014 2:16 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, the Heidipart was awesome. I nostalgiad hard!
Feb 21, 2014 1:10 AM

Jun 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
LUCIF3R said:

To be honest I laughed at this.. Ghost Banri is waste of space.. Ghost Banri is also a butthurt asshole who tries to screw with Current Banri even though Current Banri had nothing to do with shit. Ghost Banru/Old Banri was practically a loser who cried because his damn name wasnt on a shirt and who cares about his one sided unrequited love for a lame chick with a mindless fan base ? Trying to screw with someone who had no hand in this is one if the biggest bitch moves I've seen

You actually think Current Banri is going to give up his good life to Ghost Banri and have him fuck up everything he has? If I was Current Banri I wouldn't do crap to be honest..It sucks what happened to the old Banri but Current Banri has his own life.. Might as well deal with it.. It's life and if you don't like it well then tough shit

Whoah dude, so much vitrol in your post towards Ghost Banri.
Chill dude and have some persepective.

Anyway.
I pose this question to YOU.
Something is taken from you without your consent and given to somebody else.
Something that is of equal value as a life(not that the value of life can actually be measured).
Do you say 'tough shit' and accept it or would you contest the current situation.
Obviously you would want back what was taken from you.
Feb 21, 2014 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
LUCIF3R said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
LUCIF3R said:

Whoah dude, so much vitrol in your post towards Ghost Banri.
Chill dude and have some persepective.

Anyway.
I pose this question to YOU.
Something is taken from you without your consent and given to somebody else.
Something that is of equal value as a life(not that the value of life can actually be measured).
Do you say 'tough shit' and accept it or would you contest the current situation.
Obviously you would want back what was taken from you.

what you said doesn't make sense at all, if you want someone to blame, blame the one who hit him.. Although I want to say it's life, not all according to plan, and I think he turned into a better Banri, who is independent and really live his life to the fullest, not cling himself with someone anymore..

It seems in this forum a lot still hate Kouko, not that I care one bit, bacause well, fanboys will always be fanboys but don't delude yourself and overlook the development she had, that's all..
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 25, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2013
Fun episode, Koko wrestled Nana to the ground lol. Nice to see Banri reunited with his High School class.
Feb 25, 2014 6:16 PM

Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the episode. Marathoning the show to catch up(that wasn't the reason why I did though. I just really loved watching it) The exorcist part sure was the funniest part haha. Can't wait for the next one!
Feb 26, 2014 5:14 AM

Apr 2011
The first 40 seconds were so cringe inducing. Felt like a scene from Watamote. 10/10
Glad there's as much comedy as there is drama in the past few and current episodes.
MrDressupFeb 26, 2014 5:17 AM
Feb 26, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
Koko's ''Exorcistoo'' xD
Banri's high school friends are really good, they helped him to remember somethings :)
Feb 27, 2014 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
Oh my fucking god, that must be so humiliating to be found in such a stupid position like that. ''Exorcist!!!'' xD

That scene with the ''yakuza'' was hilarious too :P

So Banri finally met his childhood classmate. It have gone better than he expected it.

I'm not sure if I understood the symbolism behind the broken mirror. Those that mean that his ex-memories will break his relationship with Koko? I hope I'm wrong :S

About the next episode title, I think we all know what it mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 4, 2014 12:10 PM

Aug 2007
The Heidi OP parody was fun. More than the Exorsist of Koko
Mar 5, 2014 12:51 PM

Mar 2013
HAHAHA Nana should have been a main character. Also dat EKUSORUSHISUTO
Mar 6, 2014 7:08 AM

Dec 2011
Loved that episode. Was so nice that everything seemed to be working out for once.

Onto the bridge. Past Banri tries to fall... and the cracked mirror... and, of course, that last line... what does it all mean?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 9, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2012
such a heartwarming episodes
i wish i had classmates like that
oh and EXORCISTO!!!!!
Mar 11, 2014 2:43 AM

May 2013
kawaii-despair said:
No wonder why Linda didn't want to be with Banri,his past self was such a loser.

Hahaha agreed!
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Mar 11, 2014 2:45 AM

May 2013
Wait so does that mean Ghost Banri is dead? I hope not... I wan't him to return to his old self so there can be more juicy drama! Heheheh XD
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Mar 12, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2011
Lol Koko. I liked the reunion and those classmates. One even got married and is pregnant.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 15, 2014 7:55 AM

Oct 2013
LOL Nana-Senpai and Kouko's interactions were the best in this episode. I see incoming trauma-train if all of his memories return back. :|
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.