Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: K-ON! Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 24, 2015 4:09 PM

Drama in K-On!? Never see the day lol

I thought it was strange to see Ritsu get jealous of Mio and Nodoka, though. But it was a good episode.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.

Aug 20, 2015 10:12 AM

Nothing happened of any consequence.

1/5

Jan 4, 2016 7:22 AM
Yuri everywhere! Wish tht there's an episode that Ritsu likes Mugi then Mio will get jealous yeah yeah! Mitsu forevahhhhh! Oh and I like that part when Yui doesn't even have a money on her heheh.… then Azusa with neko ears. I really like thay part when Mugi said that " There's no replacement for Ritsu" or something like that.

Mar 25, 2016 3:58 PM

So the band name really is After-School Tea Time, eh?
I mean, it's really cute. HAHA.

I have guitars and I normally don't play them but if I did I'm pretty sure that I'd end up like Yui.

The drama totally threw me off because I"ve just been following the manga even though I know that they change certain things to maintain the episode length.
I understand the jealously, though. At least Ritsu was able to bounce back.

Now it's Yui's turn to get sick! HAHA.
Can't wait for the Ui scene.

Aug 24, 2016 5:37 AM
Damn, this one was so boring. All the show was cartoony and not serious at all and now they tried to do some drama in a very stupid way. Suddenly Mio calling Ritsu stupid hurt her, when before she had no problem getting hit in the head by Mio.

Dec 2, 2016 6:22 PM
Yay, conflict in the story!

Mar 16, 2017 9:30 AM

Ah poor Yui ... don't know how to take care of an expensive guitar huh :') Looks like Ritsu was getting a bit jealous of Mio and her friendship with Nodoka but it was resolved pretty nicely. Except well now it looks like Yui's sick ... oops :P They finally managed to hand in the form and their band name is definitely uh ... descriptive of most of their club activities at least XD Also wait next episode's the final one?! I thought there were 13 episodes ... what o_O

Apr 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Probably my least favorite episode because of the drama. Looking forward to their performance though.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Jun 5, 2017 6:52 PM

AHH DON'T FIGHT THIS ANIME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CASUAL

Aug 11, 2017 12:10 PM

Not a fan of this episode tbh, the drama felt really off.

Sep 10, 2017 1:40 PM

Thought the band was about to break up there!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 2, 2017 12:06 AM

Good episode as always.

...but I wonder if I'm the only one who was irritated by the guitar shop worker's ass kissing to Tsumugi? I mean, I get it - and one is normally nice to the owners of their establishment, but I know a lot of business owners who would be offended by such blatant brown-nosing. I mean really ... that guy was pathetic, I'd probably be keeping my eye on him if I owned that store, because he gives the vibe that he's up to something, and also that he's a little too liberal with the stores stock and services. Did I take this too seriously? haha

...I can't help it, that behavior bothers me regardless of whether I see it in person, or in anime. Almost nothing rubs me the wrong way quite like someone sucking up to someone else - ulterior motives to the extreme, obviously. Insincere. Untrustworthy. The urge to fire this guy would be more than I could handle.

Jan 5, 1:19 AM
So everything from the previous concert got recorded even the moment when Mio fell down. Too bad for Mio, Azusa saw everything. Here once again Ritsu forgetting to fill up the auditorium usage application. Looks like Azusa is the new secretary of their club.

Funny how Yui takes care of her guitar in a wrong way. Expected Tsumugi to cover up the cleaning expenses of Yui's guitar. The left handed guitars were really cool. Hoping that Mio can get one of those.

This episode seemed realistic to me. It's pretty normal for a friend to feel jealous and lonely. Didn't expect the reason why Ritsu stopped coming by lately was because of a fever. I guess Sawako-sensei name their band in the end. Looking forward to their culture festival concert.

Mar 5, 1:51 PM
Finally some serious issues between the girls, I love it. I hope later on we get to see some more character depth for Mugi-chan as well.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]