Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2007 12:04 PM

Sep 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeJxefijoY

And I don't really have any comments on this video, is so laughable and stupid that I can't really understand how can someone watch a show like that and give it high ratings...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 24, 2008 7:55 PM

Feb 2008
Chibi_Goku said:
I can't really understand how can someone watch a show like that and give it high ratings...

perhaps if you removed that stick up the seat of your pants, then perhaps you can try and see that not everyone has to have a one track mind, such as yours.
Jun 29, 2008 3:19 PM

Sep 2007
tweetlepie said:
perhaps if you removed that stick up the seat of your pants, then perhaps you can try and see that not everyone has to have a one track mind, such as yours.

Sorry but in this club we only welcome intelligent people who can discuss the good and bad part of an anime (well, I don't think there is even a single good part but who cares) without taking it personal.
I see you are not part of them.
A real shame.
Jul 11, 2008 9:33 AM

Feb 2008
Chibi_Goku said:
tweetlepie said:

Sorry but in this club we only welcome intelligent people who can discuss the good and bad part of an anime (well, I don't think there is even a single good part but who cares) without taking it personal.
I see you are not part of them.
A real shame.

I'm sorry to have let you down, complete stranger.
You are not discussing the good and bad part of this anime, just the bad part.
Making a "hisuckgrashi" club is not the least bit intelligent or rational and it is taking it QUITE personal.
You making a hisuckgrashi club is no more mature than me telling you to stop being so anal.
p.s. all things aside, you have a 10% win because you have a honey and clover avatar.
Jul 11, 2008 12:41 PM

Sep 2007
tweetlepie said:

You are not discussing the good and bad part of this anime, just the bad part.
Making a "hisuckgrashi" club is not the least bit intelligent or rational and it is taking it QUITE personal.
You making a hisuckgrashi club is no more mature than me telling you to stop being so anal.
p.s. all things aside, you have a 10% win because you have a honey and clover avatar.

Well, I think it sucks, how can I point out the good part?
There are hundreds or thousands of higurashi's fan, if someone want to come here and tell me/us why he thinks that higurashi is such a good show then I don't have any problem.

And, really, what part of making fun of something is taking it personal?
I opened the club because I wanted to have a good laugh with my friends, other than that I don't really care about Higurashi.
Come on, it's simple satire, parody, topics like http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=9093 are just a fun way to express my ideas about higurashi.

Putting that aside I still don't see the purpose of your first post, let alone the purpose of this entire discussion, if you just wanted to vent your anger because I talked trash we are done and I'm out of this.
Jul 12, 2008 11:26 AM

Feb 2008
fine then.
I'm glad to understand you better.
just so you know, my venting in your topics was also done with my friends.
but if we ever meet again in a honey and clover or satoshi kon love topic, please hold nothing against me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Unlimited Sucking Works

Chibi_Goku - Dec 14, 2007

24 by Tozzie »»
Oct 7, 2009 3:12 PM

» Higurashi Daybreak ...

Connacht - Dec 20, 2007

3 by PunishedHametsu »»
Jan 24, 2008 4:23 PM

» Crossmedial recommendation

Chibi_Goku - Jan 14, 2008

1 by Woland »»
Jan 21, 2008 7:07 AM

» Third Season

Chibi_Goku - Dec 18, 2007

9 by Woland »»
Jan 6, 2008 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.