Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2009 12:43 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
omg! The handcuff chain was really hot! =D

sensei's little bro is an ass >.< ah but I have a feeling he'll turn into a good character and falls for fumino.

LOL at the end! Ah he found out...^_^
Jun 5, 2009 4:45 AM

Feb 2008
tikuku said:

sensei's little bro is an ass >.< ah but I have a feeling he'll turn into a good character and falls for fumino.

lol i have to agree with every sentence;D

handcuff chain was even more than hot;D with sensei shirt undone;D

maa-kun's little brother will propably blackmail fumino or maa-kun or both at once..but we'll see..I wanna mooore:D
Jun 5, 2009 10:33 PM

Mar 2009
soul said:
tikuku said:

lol i have to agree with every sentence;D

handcuff chain was even more than hot;D with sensei shirt undone;D

maa-kun's little brother will propably blackmail fumino or maa-kun or both at once..but we'll see..I wanna mooore:D

me too!!! Can't wait for next chapter =D

I wonder if he'll make fumino do stuff for him if he blackmails her and sensei...hrm...
Jun 7, 2009 12:42 PM

Aug 2008
Too much hotness for one chapter...Sensei tied with cuffs.../// And Kaji confessed again~! She told him she loved him and he hugged her~~~ And lol immature brother saw Kaji naked before Sensei. XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2009 12:55 AM

Mar 2009
Tsuki-no-Hikari said:
Too much hotness for one chapter...Sensei tied with cuffs.../// And Kaji confessed again~! She told him she loved him and he hugged her~~~ And lol immature brother saw Kaji naked before Sensei. XD

omg that's so true! He *did* see her naked before sensei. I totally did not realize that o.O

There can never be too much hotness ^_^
Jun 22, 2009 4:10 PM

Jan 2009
This chapter was really good.
A every one in this manga :3

Sensei has a nice body <3
And i have to agree with that handcuff chain *_*
Awesome!

But how Sensei's brother didn't realize that Fumino is a girl?
And how can he act like that ;/ ?
I thought that he's a nice character.
But I need to read next chapter =w=
Apr 7, 2010 1:26 AM
Aug 2009
Shouma comes when he's not wanted and ends up ruining things. Hnadcuff thing they're falling for each other more and more
Jun 26, 2012 7:42 AM
Jul 2018

OMG. Shouma is so hot. ♥
Aug 12, 2012 6:31 AM

Oct 2008
Oh my, Shouma found out! And he saw Fumi naked before Maa-kun too! Trouble is brewing. But the two remain sweet as ever. The handcuffs and undone shirt sure is sexy! xD
Dec 1, 2016 2:32 PM

Jun 2011
Having read to chapter 45 a long time ago and loved the series, I could only make it to chapter 9 this time around. I am totally not a fan of this Shouma character, his character doesn't really fit in, and the series of Shouma "sexually harrassing" Fumino is just so... bleh. I want more Fumino x Sensei, not this crap.

I've enjoyed all the teasing scene between Fumino and Sensei, unfortunately I couldn't stand reading any of Shouma scene. Iirc I disliked him too back then, but then he got some character development and became somewhat tolerable/pitiful, that however doesn't change what he has done.

What a shame.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 57 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Jul 6, 2012

26 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:50 PM

» "Tsuki to Himawari"

kamiawolf - Mar 14, 2010

5 by Dessssy »»
Aug 12, 2019 8:19 PM

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2012

4 by bikinis »»
Jun 29, 2016 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 53 Discussion

Aarana - Feb 28, 2012

12 by Surana »»
Dec 19, 2015 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 48 Discussion

czerah - Aug 18, 2012

1 by Surana »»
Dec 18, 2015 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.