Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2009 10:45 AM
Apr 2008
I believe it is high school based so someone here might be able to help.

it is an anime that I have seen before, but with not too good hints to as what it is. All I do know is that the girl in question did have Green hair and I will post a previous post with more information below.

Early on in the Series, A green haired Girl asks for a favor and follows up saying O-Neg-i-e and the translators translate it as "Pretty Please"

The character was talking with a few other girls and they all seemed to be worried about someone that you are close to or seem to have gotten known recently (this green haired girl must be someone important, because you were not inclined to do what was being asked until she asked you).

the favor was her agreeing with the other girls saying that she would like you to check up on her (make up with her) as well.

I believe it is magic based but I am not sure, but as for what happens later on in the show is:
the green haired girl that is the topic of the post says she needs to speak with you at the end of school day.
You go and see her to be faced with her trying to kill you. The girl prior shows up (the one that you had to comfort or it had to do with the favor) and protects you.

another piece of information, not sure how helpful but in the show, the character that is being asked by the green haired girl, in that scene it is in school, and he is sitting close to the front of the class, maybe one or 2 rows back from the front but no more.

Additional notes, Her (green haired girl) and the one girl that saves you have a short conversatation before she disapears.

The green haired girl disepears, but a conversatation between the two girls as they seem to know each other and have different views on you being alive. The green haired girl seems to think to kill you to avoid some kind of disaster or to release the girl from some prior commitment.

The one that protected you asked why she got involved, and she says it is a concincus of our group that we would be better without him (for some reason he is special, and he can bring doom, by his actions with her or by himself, I don't remember)

the Green haired girl then disepears and that is about all I remember, I have been remembering more and more, but still can't pinpoint what show it is from.

Apprechiate any help :)
ms308680Jun 5, 2009 8:24 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2010 8:04 PM

Jan 2010
I think you mean Shion from Higurashi
Or that girl from Green Green
Sig deleted for being too large.
Jun 18, 2010 5:12 AM

Jul 2009
I can only think of Uta Kata...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is it you like about high school animes?

oKasai - Sep 11, 2013

1 by booshes »»
Mar 15, 2015 1:55 PM

» What Anime That Reassembles Your High School/ High School Life

BadabumBadabicch - Feb 6, 2014

0 by BadabumBadabicch »»
Feb 6, 2014 4:31 AM

» What Grade Are You In?

-Madara- - Sep 21, 2008

37 by animegirl19 »»
Dec 3, 2012 7:05 AM

» How will u like your High School love to be like??

hanabusa - Oct 11, 2008

2 by Zaraquiel99 »»
Dec 30, 2011 2:35 PM

» High School Anime

Kaziph - Sep 21, 2008

10 by Preci »»
Oct 18, 2009 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.