Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 116 Discussion

Feb 11, 2014 3:28 PM

judals said:
pkKodama said:
The fact is that Gon doesn't really care about others, it's only about his feeling of guilty, even when he is helping others all he thinks is about how he can live on with his conscience. Even though Killua helped him so many times, he says "kankeinai". Killua would have to die for Gon to notice his importance. He even forgot what was his objective just to compensate his rage on someone else. That's just how stupid and selfish he is.
And regardless of that. Bullying a cute girl is enough for him to deserve death.

She's ugly, those knees, that retro hair... what a hag

I would try to argue, but you just can't be serious so whatever...

Feb 11, 2014 3:29 PM

I'm not even gonna start on the fact that she might be a he, but even snot-less Komugi lying there looks better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 11, 2014 3:31 PM

I feels almost as pissed off as Gon due to the lack of action we're getting.

Feb 11, 2014 3:34 PM
ISubZeroI said:
As the saying goes, if you've come to Hunter x Hunter for fights, you've come to the wrong place.

Feb 11, 2014 3:34 PM

judals said:
I'm not even gonna start on the fact that she might be a he, but even snot-less Komugi lying there looks better.

Yeah, a crossdressing "he" who was born with boobs. Oh wait, should I tell you a secret? All women in the world are actually guys, some of them might have female organs, but don't be deceived, they are all men actually...it's true.

Feb 11, 2014 3:35 PM

MCAL said:
ISubZeroI said:
As the saying goes, if you've come to Hunter x Hunter for fights, you've come to the wrong place.

Pretty much this

Great episode overall.

Feb 11, 2014 3:37 PM

xmaikokoro said:
tsudecimo said:
MCAL said:

]And to add to that, Kaito is connected to hs father Ging which also means a lot to Gon.

Also about Gon's rage never potentially hurting someone indirectly, I disagree. What if Nobunaga wasn't nice enough when Gon raged at him back at Yorkshin. He and Killua could have been killed.

Good enough reason for his current state of mind? I would expect this kind of turn if Killua/Kurapika/Lerio/maybe even Biscuit if we stretch it, were harmed/killed. But someone who he met briefly that is connected to his father? I'm not saying that Gon shouldn't care a lot but the level of obsession and drastic change is not really justified if the reason was only Kite.

I'm probably wrong but this is my interpretation: Kite is something who Gon deeply respected (and hoped to become); meanwhile, Killua/Kurapika/Leorio/etc. are just his friends. This statement might be different for all people but I think Gon is someone who takes it personally if someone he respects is disrespected or insulted. Kite was not just killed, he was turned into a robot-like person, controlled by the enemy, so utterly insulted by Pitou who only considered Kite to be a play toy (not a human) that I believe Gon feels so much rage that he no longer cares about the people around him being harmed.

Not only that. Gon believes that it is his fault that Kite became what he became.

Feb 11, 2014 3:38 PM

MCAL said:
ISubZeroI said:

I actually agree with that. I can only name three fights that I liked and were memorable for me in the series.

Feb 11, 2014 3:38 PM

pkKodama said:

And regardless of that. Bullying a cute girl is enough for him to deserve death.

ew this comes off so annoying and condescending.
It just reeks of creepy nerdy obsession with 'cute girls' and putting ideas of 'cute girls' up at some creepy pedestal.

Worst, this reading of Pitou as a some 'poor cute girl' (let alone his gender was never confirmed), instead of a character on its own right where gender doesn't matter, and turn it into some judgement show against Gon because 'how dare he raise his voice on such pretty delicate little flower?" It's reduction and dumbing down at worst. Like if Pitou were an unattractive man beast then Gon's rage is ok? ( i don't care for an answer to that).
Modified by kcaco, Feb 11, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 11, 2014 3:44 PM

Epic episode, ,

Gon completely lost his mind, he can't even grab the situation... he think that pitou mess up with komugi not heal her. I think it does make sense, when people in rage they tend to reject the fact that he actually know...

Feb 11, 2014 3:44 PM

The most annoying thing out of this episode was the actual lack of episode.

6 minutes (including the intro) and then most of the episode like several prior decided to reshow the same exact scenes again and again.

Feb 11, 2014 3:45 PM

This somewhat makes me wich i hadn't read the manga yet....

AWESOME epiisode
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.

Feb 11, 2014 3:46 PM

kcaco said:
pkKodama said:

argh this comes off so annoying and condescending.
It just reeks of creepy nerdy obsession with 'cute girls' and putting ideas of 'cute girls' up at some creepy pedestal.

Worst, this reading of Pitou as a some 'poor cute girl' (let alone his gender was never confirmed), instead of a character on its own right where gender doesn't matter, and turn it into some judgement show against Gon because 'how dare he raise his voice on such pretty delicate little flower?" It's reduction and dumbing down at worst. Like if Pitou were an unattractive man beast then Gon's rage is ok? ( i don't care for an answer to that).

HER gender IS confirmed. And... "if Pitou were an unattractive man beast then Gon's rage is ok?" LOL YES I would be cheering on Gon right now :D And I don't care whether you care for my answer or not.

Feb 11, 2014 3:48 PM

pumpkinmuay said:

6 minutes (including the intro) and then most of the episode like several prior decided to reshow the same exact scenes again and again.

To be fair, it was 5. (4:59 to be exact)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 11, 2014 3:48 PM
pumpkinmuay said:

Granted while it was still too long, the recap was 3:25 minutes. Six minutes. Really?

judals said:
To be fair, it was 5. (4:59 to be exact)
Well of you count the opening then yes, it took five minutes. But I don't think that counts as previous material.

Feb 11, 2014 3:49 PM

MCAL said:
ISubZeroI said:

I get this loved the character development in this ep, but its been weeks since I seen anyone through or land a punch :/

Atleast skip the scene to knuckle and let me see him hit youpi once? maybe in a couple weeks. sigh

Feb 11, 2014 3:49 PM
pkKodama said:
judals said:

Yeah, a crossdressing "he" who was born with boobs. Oh wait, should I tell you a secret? All women in the world are actually guys, some of them might have female organs, but don't be deceived, they are all men actually...it's true.
Actually... The debates over Pitou's gender are always fun. Not only it's not clear what it is like with Ants and genders, Pitou completely lacks any feminie traits in manga and also refers to himself/herself with masculine pronouns.

Feb 11, 2014 3:50 PM

ISubZeroI said:
MCAL said:
ISubZeroI said:

I get this loved the character development in this ep, but its been weeks since I seen anyone through or land a punch :/

Atleast skip the scene to knuckle and let me see him hit youpi once? maybe in a couple weeks. sigh

All in due time. Next episode seems to have that.

Feb 11, 2014 3:50 PM

I thought Gon would be more composed. Seems out of character for him and it came off a little corny to me. I liked Killua better this ep. I feel bad for him. The best part of this show to me was their relationship. I want to see them working together again. This tension between then sucks :(

Feb 11, 2014 3:53 PM

catsching said:
Oh my god. That was amazing.. awesome.. literally breathtaking xD

renders said:
I find it brilliant how Pitou who had that malevolent aura...how Togashi made you feel sorry for her and be afraid of the main guy who you're rooting for

This!!

This show is just getting better and better.. I can't wait for the next ep
i couldn't have said that any better i honestly felt worried Gon wouldn't agree to Pitous terms...but this god damnit episode holy crap madhouse really captured all of Gon's Rage and hatred i would of been fine even if they didn't fight after seeing this.

Feb 11, 2014 3:54 PM

miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

Actually... The debates over Pitou's gender are always fun. Not only it's not clear what it is like with Ants and genders, Pitou completely lacks any feminie traits in manga and also refers to himself/herself with masculine pronouns.

Can't you recognize a female body? She has boobs. Just how dumb can people be about character genders...

Feb 11, 2014 3:54 PM
TheBigL said:
I thought Gon would be more composed. Seems out of character for him and it came off a little corny to me. I liked Killua better this ep. I feel bad for him. The best part of this show to me was their relationship. I want to see them working together again. This tension between then sucks :(
What about when those hunters threatened Zushi or when he purposely got his arm blown off just to land one hit on Genthru or when Nobunaga cried for Uvogin's death in front of him or when Pitou first attacked him, Kaitou and Killua and Killua had to knock him out just to get away alive or... Well I suppose you get the point now.

Feb 11, 2014 3:56 PM

tsudecimo said:
Great episode, hadn't watched a good one since episode 108. 4/5. Killua was too perceptive again in this episode, it felt forced. But his calm demeanor through all these crazy unforeseen situations is interesting to see. He feels a bit conflicted about Gon and sincerely worried and/or he is probably have the leaving Gon thing on his mind, he seems somewhat absent minded considering the stuff that are happening around him.

Gon's character really doesn't make sense to me, at all. His rage, mentally un-stability and explosion of emotions in this episode left me baffled and puzzled. He feels like a different character all together or a bi-polar character. I can't gasp his thought process through this arc. Why is Kite that important to him? I never saw him rage that much regarding other people that are close to him. His fixation on Kite doesn't really make sense, unless I'm forgetting something regarding their relationship.

Not gonna raise my expectations but I hope the show keeps getting better from here.

Gon makes a lot of sense. Pitou is the only enemy that Gon genuinely wants to kill ( I know he did kill some fodder at the beginning of the arc but that's mostly because he had to).

When you think back, Gon always had a very forgiving character and did not always care of right vs wrong. What defined him was his curiosity and stubborness more than anything else.

Kite is the first person close to him who got really messed up (as far as I remember). His anger is totally driven by that and his guilt for not being able to do anything about it.

Feb 11, 2014 3:56 PM
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

Can't you recognize a female body? She has boobs. Just how dumb can people be about character genders...
Feel free to read on.
Modified by miskos3, Feb 11, 2014 4:00 PM

Feb 11, 2014 3:57 PM

Whelp. Yeah, more like just under 5 minutes. Still, the past 3-5 episodes have been wasting so much time on recapping things that I find it really annoying.
This is probably because the anime is slowly catching up to the manga?

Feb 11, 2014 3:58 PM

Gon made Killua upset. Great episode! I feel sorry for Pitou. :(
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Feb 11, 2014 4:00 PM

miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Neferpitou#Pitou_is_male_published_according_to_HXH_official_Databook Feel free to read on.

Do you really think I care about stupid databook? I can read the manga myself and get my own conclusions and she clearly has boobs.

Feb 11, 2014 4:01 PM
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Neferpitou#Pitou_is_male_published_according_to_HXH_official_Databook Feel free to read on.

Do you really think I care about stupid databook? I can read the manga myself and get my own conclusions and she clearly has boobs.
Lol ok. Whatever flies your way.

Feb 11, 2014 4:03 PM

Databook are bullsh*t Kishimoto for give a example change the age of character writes in the databook whenever he want.

Killua + - "she looks like a mother"

Feb 11, 2014 4:07 PM

miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

Lol ok. Whatever flies your way.

You must be really blind if you can't see her boobs there.

Feb 11, 2014 4:13 PM

peeyaj said:

How sad that this episode sort of made Gon like a villain at first while Pitou is like the victim ( I didn't like that): it's the other way around. Gon really showed to Pitou that he has a heart that he'll let Pitou heal Komugi after Killua convinced him to wait while Killua was upset in the process unlike Pitou killed Kite without hesitation ( especially that Kite done anything wrong to be killed like that: just because she sensed a powerful aura coming from Kite). It's the good thing that Killua is with Gon: he managed to control Gon to ease his rage ( his rage blind Gon to see his surrounding) and the sad part is that Gon made Killua upset ( even so I'm glad that Killua was there with Gon).

Feb 11, 2014 4:14 PM

MCAL said:
TheBigL said:
What about when those hunters threatened Zushi or when he purposely got his arm blown off just to land one hit on Genthru or when Nobunaga cried for Uvogin's death in front of him or when Pitou first attacked him, Kaitou and Killua and Killua had to knock him out just to get away alive or... Well I suppose you get the point now.

It could be that I felt the same as him at that point so I didn't think he over reacted. I was still marathoning at those points. It's moving a little slow to keep me emotionally involved now. But still, it was always in the moment from what I remember.

Feb 11, 2014 4:15 PM
The "Pitou: Male or Female" thing started again.

Pitou says "boku" when referring to herself, a personal pronoun that indicates the speaker is a male, a tomboy, or an uncivilized creature, so it's vague. It's probably that the translator thought "boku" was indicating that Pitou is a male from the beginning, and just went on with it.

And btw, CR referred to Pitou in this episode as it at some points, which made me chuckle a bit.

Feb 11, 2014 4:17 PM

sweetangie said:
peeyaj said:

How sad that this episode sort of made Gon like a villain at first while Pitou is like the victim ( I didn't like that): it's the other way around. Gon really showed to Pitou that he has a heart that he'll let Pitou heal Komugi after Killua convinced him to wait while Killua was upset in the process unlike Pitou killed Kite without hesitation ( especially that Kite done anything wrong to be killed like that: just because she sensed a powerful aura coming from Kite). It's the good thing that Killua is with Gon: he managed to control Gon to ease his rage ( his rage blind Gon to see his surrounding) and the sad part is that Gon made Killua upset ( even so I'm glad that Killua was there with Gon).

Gon's sadness and anger are making him do reckless things, it's not for Pitou they are villainizing him, but for subsequently hurting Komugi if he did that.

Feb 11, 2014 4:24 PM

Candor said:
The "Pitou: Male or Female" thing started again.

Pitou says "boku" when referring to herself, a personal pronoun that indicates the speaker is a male, a tomboy, or an uncivilized creature, so it's vague. It's probably that the translator thought "boku" was indicating that Pitou is a male from the beginning, and just went on with it.

And btw, CR referred to Pitou in this episode as it at some points, which made me chuckle a bit.

"boku" is mostly used by boys, yes. But girls might use that as well, it's not wrong.

Feb 11, 2014 4:27 PM

You can't cut the tension with a knife, you need a freaking chainsaw! Freaking amazing, I so glad I didn't spoil myself. xD

Feb 11, 2014 4:28 PM

Pitou's loyalty to the King is definitely admirable. Being so distraught at the idea of failing the King, that he/she would kneel and beg at the feet of his/her enemies was almost touching. Almost.

Such a cruel thing to say to your best friend. Killua is always suffering I feel so bad for him =(

Feb 11, 2014 4:30 PM

The sheer brilliance of this episode is astounding. So much emotional depth...I'd take this over a fight any day.

Gon was like another person here. Gone (pun not intended) is the cheerful, happy kid we saw in the beginning of the series. Gon has become something of a monster, from totally human emotions.

The role reversal here is incredible: instead of the conventional evil villain threatening the hero, we have the 'villain' in a helpless state and begging the hero to let her save someone, and the hero being the one who desires violence. The role reversal extends to the beginning of this arc as well: Pitou started off as the alien, inhumane monster, slaughtering Kite mercilessly and scaring Gon and Killua out of their minds. Now Pitou is the human one; she wants nothing more than to save a life for the sake of someone she cares about, while Gon is the one who looks like a monstrous psycho. Brilliant.

Look at the part when Pitou tells Gon she's trying to save Komugi. He keeps repeating her words over and over, with dead eyes. He can't comprehend it, can't grasp the idea that the person who he harbors so much hate for, that he thinks is a terrible killer, is trying to save a life. He can't understand Pitou; his whole world view is shattered. This is no simple situation, and Gon tends to looks at things simply. The purity of his personality is a bug factor as to why he reacts the way he does. In Gon's mind, if he likes you, and you've done nothing bad to him and his friends, you are good. Otherwise, you are evil. Pitou fits in the latter category, and now he discovers that she's trying to do something honorable, something noble. If he kills her now, he'd be the real villain.

It drives him insane. His suppressed emotions have no outlet, and the small, rational side of him knows he can't attack Pitou now. As he says, it isn't fair. Look at the way he lashes out at Killua- he tells him that it most be nice to be so composed because this has nothing to do with him. It's a childish attack, really, born out of a desperation to let out his feelings in some way. Despite his rage, Gon is very much a kid. That's what makes him so dangerous.

All of HunterxHunter has been about this, has been building up to this; Gon's loss of innocence. He was the sole main character who hadn't suffered any major loss, before all this took place. Leorio's friend died when he was a kid, Kurapika lost his clan as a kid, and Killua was raised an assassin. They all experienced something traumatic that forced them to grow up- all except Gon. It's his turn now. This whole series is a coming of age story, but it's a twisted one. Instead of the usual story of a character growing up to become a brave, great man or woman, this is about the transition from childhood to adulthood, and the most important aspect of that transition: a loss of innocence. Throughout his journey, the grim reality of the world that Gon lives in became clear to him. It's not a coincidence that all of his opponents are always adults, that adults are always the ones behind the greatest evils in the HxH world.

The parallel in this arc becomes obvious when you think about it. The King, the one who is supposed to be the Big Bad, has become more human, while Gon, the supposedly cheerful, optimistic hero, has become more inhumane. It's not only a fantastic twisting of shonen tropes, but also an excellent tie-in into the arc's overall theme of the nature of humanity.

Great episode.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)

Feb 11, 2014 4:31 PM

miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
miskos3 said:
pkKodama said:
judals said:

Feel free to read on.

The page you linked to says that Pitou may be male in the manga, and female in the anime. That seems to be a logical conclusion, since, as mentioned, Anime Pitou can't even be called androgynous (bust x hour glass figure). Masculine pronouns mean nothing btw, since that's par the course for tomboys.
Modified by LunarMoon, Feb 11, 2014 4:37 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!

Feb 11, 2014 4:35 PM

OMG that was intense.

Feb 11, 2014 4:39 PM
LunarMoon said:

The page you linked to says that Pitou may be male in the manga, and female in the anime .That seems to be the most logical conclusion, since, as mentioned, Anime Pitou can't even be called androgynous (bust x hour glass figure).
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I didn't claim Pitou to be exclusively male, I even noted that we don't know whether we can compare the genders of humans to the ants. Everyone's free to think whatever they want, but since the other person has been so agressive about it, I just provided facts that prove Pitou's gender is not so obvious as one may think. Anyway, I don't think this debate leads anywhere and at this point is kind of offtopic.

Feb 11, 2014 4:39 PM
@MrAM

THAT, THAT, THAT! 1000x THAT!

Feb 11, 2014 4:40 PM

sweetangie said:
peeyaj said:

Throughout, the Chimaera ant arc (manga), Killua never abandoned Gon's side. He was always there, supporting but Gon had been an ass in Killua on this arc all along. And the sad thing is,

Gon!! Killua loves you more than life itself. Remember that!!
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Feb 11, 2014 4:44 PM

pkKodama said:

You must be really blind if you can't see her boobs there.

No I and many people really do not see 'boob'.

Take a look at this where it shows Pitou without clothes:
http://www.citymanga.com/hunter_x_hunter/chapter-267/16/

Flat chest. No boob.

Pitou is Pitou, a frightening royal guard. Not some 'cute girl' where you insisted in your pink bubble and attribute annoying creepy gender stereotypes and attitude.

Feb 11, 2014 4:44 PM

MrAM said:
The sheer brilliance of this episode is astounding. So much emotional depth...I'd take this over a fight any day.

Gon was like another person here. Gone (pun not intended) is the cheerful, happy kid we saw in the beginning of the series. Gon has become something of a monster, from totally human emotions.

The role reversal here is incredible: instead of the conventional evil villain threatening the hero, we have the 'villain' in a helpless state and begging the hero to let her save someone, and the hero being the one who desires violence. The role reversal extends to the beginning of this arc as well: Pitou started off as the alien, inhumane monster, slaughtering Kite mercilessly and scaring Gon and Killua out of their minds. Now Pitou is the human one; she wants nothing more than to save a life for the sake of someone she cares about, while Gon is the one who looks like a monstrous psycho. Brilliant.

Look at the part when Pitou tells Gon she's trying to save Komugi. He keeps repeating her words over and over, with dead eyes. He can't comprehend it, can't grasp the idea that the person who he harbors so much hate for, that he thinks is a terrible killer, is trying to save a life. He can't understand Pitou; his whole world view is shattered. This is no simple situation, and Gon tends to looks at things simply. The purity of his personality is a bug factor as to why he reacts the way he does. In Gon's mind, if he likes you, and you've done nothing bad to him and his friends, you are good. Otherwise, you are evil. Pitou fits in the latter category, and now he discovers that she's trying to do something honorable, something noble. If he kills her now, he'd be the real villain.

It drives him insane. His suppressed emotions have no outlet, and the small, rational side of him knows he can't attack Pitou now. As he says, it isn't fair. Look at the way he lashes out at Killua- he tells him that it most be nice to be so composed because this has nothing to do with him. It's a childish attack, really, born out of a desperation to let out his feelings in some way. Despite his rage, Gon is very much a kid. That's what makes him so dangerous.

All of HunterxHunter has been about this, has been building up to this; Gon's loss of innocence. He was the sole main character who hadn't suffered any major loss, before all this took place. Leorio's friend died when he was a kid, Kurapika lost his clan as a kid, and Killua was raised an assassin. They all experienced something traumatic that forced them to grow up- all except Gon. It's his turn now. This whole series is a coming of age story, but it's a twisted one. Instead of the usual story of a character growing up to become a brave, great man or woman, this is about the transition from childhood to adulthood, and the most important aspect of that transition: a loss of innocence. Throughout his journey, the grim reality of the world that Gon lives in became clear to him. It's not a coincidence that all of his opponents are always adults, that adults are always the ones behind the greatest evils in the HxH world.

The parallel in this arc becomes obvious when you think about it. The King, the one who is supposed to be the Big Bad, has become more human, while Gon, the supposedly cheerful, optimistic hero, has become more inhumane. It's not only a fantastic twisting of shonen tropes, but also an excellent tie-in into the arc's overall theme of the nature of humanity.

Great episode.

You pretty much described it perfectly,that's why I find this show so amazing

Feb 11, 2014 4:47 PM
Yami-Asami said:
I think I can die in peace now.

You can die after the next episode don't you want to know what happens before you die

Feb 11, 2014 4:49 PM

Looks like it's that time of the month for gon...

Feb 11, 2014 4:55 PM

Poor Gon, he wanted to fight and kill Pitou but he was totally shocked when he saw Pitou on this lame condition as well as saying weird things like " i want to heal her""I'm gonna do anything you ask"
if i were in his shoes, i'd say to Pitou "I don't give a Sh!t to what're you saying, just stand up to be easy killed you B!tch" and beat the shit out of her using jajanken.. and never mind if i killed komugi :/
5/5
Modified by Satan-sama, Feb 11, 2014 4:58 PM

Feb 11, 2014 4:56 PM

They surpassed my expectations at this chapter.
Also I bet wherever Hisoka is in the world, he felt that and came all over the place.

Feb 11, 2014 5:00 PM
Well then. Gon turned into a complete dick. Seriously, at the moment, there is nothing I can like about him. The fact that Kite hasn't been in the story for that long and yet Gon is acting all macho and mad is bad to begin with (yeah sure there was something important about him, but in all honesty, Gon turning all sinister and shit for him is weird. It doesn't suit him and I would have expected this if something would happen to Killua, not a character like Kite), but the way he treats Killua is even worse. Also, but this is my personal preference, I don't like how Gon suddenly is sinister and has a dangerous aura. Killua should be the cold blooded assassin, not Gon. Gon would never risk the life of an, for as far as he knows, innocent person, not to mention someone who was likely injured by his group to begin with. Not to mention it is hard to take a kid like that seriously when his trousers don't even reach his knees. Gon becoming some kind of monster is in my opinion just weird and felt out of place.

I hardly enjoyed this episode. I like how they went more emotional with this episode, but the feelings just didn't reach me. It all feels so sudden and to be honest, I couldn't care less about Kite either. I don't get the relevance of this arc to begin with, apart from the whole bullshit with Kite, so I hope the serie is almost done with it.

One thing I do like is that they're not afraid to have a serious tone in this series. That is cool. But going overboard with the result of not making any sense at all anymore is not cool.
Modified by WowAnimeTaiga, Feb 11, 2014 5:07 PM

Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store