Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2014 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
Do anyone here feel paranoid? I am paranoid as fuck, I have a headache a few times and I think I might have a tumor.

Share your paranoia below.(if you don't have one, make one up)

"After I finish fucking you. I am going to kill you."

Feb 10, 2014 10:19 PM
Dec 2011

I live in apartmans and everytime when i am in my room i have feeling that people from neighbrough are watching me.
aiueowaveFeb 10, 2014 10:28 PM
Feb 10, 2014 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Feb 10, 2014 10:23 PM

Jan 2009
or its other name persecutory delusion ye i have it and clinically diagnose too
Feb 10, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
I used to cover up my webcam when it was not in use, I had the constant fear that somebody was watching me. I would still do that I guess but my laptop broke down and I started using a computer with no camera xD
Feb 10, 2014 10:26 PM

Dec 2013
I have one more, everytime when I sit on a sofa or sleep on a bed, I am afraid something might pierce though me.

j0x said:

Do you have a supplements for paranoia? Anti-paranoissent or some shit?

Feb 10, 2014 10:27 PM

Jan 2009
JackFisher said:

j0x said:

Do you have a supplements for paranoia? Anti-paranoissent or some shit?

antipsychotic, 5mg of Haloperidol per day, im on very low dose because according to the pdoc its just mild lol i would not consider it mild though
Feb 10, 2014 10:29 PM

Dec 2013
Dour said:
How is your sleeping pattern? Sleep can play a big role in paranoia. The longer I stay up, the more paranoid I become, usually.
QueenOfHeroes said:
I used to cover up my webcam when it was not in use, I had the constant fear that somebody was watching me.
yes

I sleep for 5-6 hours.

Feb 10, 2014 10:29 PM

Apr 2012
My grandmother is paranoid as fuck. She can't even read a lick of English, but thinks that every piece of mail she receives is some malicious ploy by the government to get her. It doesn't matter if you calmly explain it to her in Chinese. It does absolutely nothing to alleviate her paranoia. She thinks people are stealing her socks/clothing o_O........ Fuck I hope this doesn't run in the family.......

OH did I mention she thinks I have a younger brother? WHEN I"M THE ONLY SON IN THE FAMILY? O_O; gives me the fucking goosebumps every time she asks where my little brother is.

Personally I think I trust people too much lol.

Feb 10, 2014 10:31 PM
Dec 2013
Starchaser187 said:
I always feel like somebody's watching me! (Michael Jackson voice)

And I have no privacy.
Feb 10, 2014 10:32 PM

Jan 2009
OP if you are that paranoid and do not want to take antipsychotic because they make you gain weight a lot and causes a lot of other side effects too then learn some psychoeducation

one thing i learn from the internet is Cognitive Defusion where it states that the thoughts are not me, see thoughts as what they are, not as what they say they are - http://contextualscience.org/cognitive_defusion_deliteralization
Feb 10, 2014 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
1. During the night when crossing the street I have a slight feeling somebody is watching me. When passing by another person I always think of him/her as of a potential attacker/enemy. I tend to keep my fists clenched and watch the shadows (when the person is already behind me and if there's some source of light). Even though they are already meters away I always keep turning around to keep an eye on them. I am 100% alert.
2. While staying at friend's place over night. I feel very uncomofrtable with the door open because I feel like someone might come or stare at me.

I am not sure about the second one but it's probably not paranoia.
Feb 10, 2014 11:48 PM

Nov 2011
Zeally said:

OH did I mention she thinks I have a younger brother? WHEN I"M THE ONLY SON IN THE FAMILY? O_O; gives me the fucking goosebumps every time she asks where my little brother is.

Bro, sorry to say this but do you know when in horror movies the protagonists always gets a tons of signs and signals that something creepy/paranormal is going on yet somehow brushes it off lightly all the time until it is too late? Yeah....that guy is you! D:
The Art of Eight
Feb 10, 2014 11:55 PM

Jan 2014
Zeally said:
My grandmother is paranoid as fuck. She can't even read a lick of English, but thinks that every piece of mail she receives is some malicious ploy by the government to get her. It doesn't matter if you calmly explain it to her in Chinese. It does absolutely nothing to alleviate her paranoia. She thinks people are stealing her socks/clothing o_O........ Fuck I hope this doesn't run in the family.......

Well.. isn't that alzheimer?..
Feb 10, 2014 11:58 PM
Nov 2008
I put a plastic bag in the recycling bin down near my apartment building, and an old man from the other end of the building kocked on my door later that night and was absolutely pissed at me for doing so (I believe it's because I put a plastic bag in the wrong recycling bin or something). He wasn't outside at the time, so he'd have needed to be watching me. That makes me pretty darn paranoid, I don't want old men at in the building just watching me whenever I go outside.
Feb 11, 2014 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
-K1- said:
Zeally said:

Well.. isn't that alzheimer?..

Yes the doctors have diagnosed her with dementia, but paranoia is a common symptom.

dankickyou said:
Zeally said:

Bro, sorry to say this but do you know when in horror movies the protagonists always gets a tons of signs and signals that something creepy/paranormal is going on yet somehow brushes it off lightly all the time until it is too late? Yeah....that guy is you! D:

ikr

Feb 11, 2014 12:24 AM

Jan 2014
I keep a nightlight.
I run back and forth from the house to wherever I'm going if it's dark outside.
I close all blinds and windows when it starts to get dark outside.
I watch disturbing psychological horror movies on a daily basis which I believe contributes to my paranoia.
Why do I watch disturbing psychological horror movies on a daily basis thus contributing to my paranoia?

LuckyKotori said:
He even rated Bible Black higher than Fate/Zero.
Feb 11, 2014 4:17 AM

Oct 2009
I'd be paranoid of someone who wasn't paranoid, gotta watch out for those clam and collected people.

bleu-sama-chan said:

I watch disturbing psychological horror movies on a daily basis which I believe contributes to my paranoia.
Why do I watch disturbing psychological horror movies on a daily basis thus contributing to my paranoia?
Ha. I do the same thing with serial killer documentaries, you'd think I'd stop after the first sleepless night.
Feb 11, 2014 12:49 PM

Jan 2014
I'm always afraid my friends secretly hate me. When I'm outside alone at night, I'm afraid someone is going to jump out and kill me.
"Find the twinkle in your smile, chase it on til' morning."
Feb 11, 2014 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
QueenOfHeroes said:
I used to cover up my webcam when it was not in use, I had the constant fear that somebody was watching me. I would still do that I guess but my laptop broke down and I started using a computer with no camera xD
it is a fine habbit. do it anyways.
anime with cute girls is my thing.
Feb 11, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
Paranoid, sometimes

It's not usually debilitating, usually.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Feb 11, 2014 1:08 PM
Mar 2013
I feel paranoid every time I go outside my house at like 4 in the morning to buy a midnight snack from the 24 hour grocery store.
Feb 11, 2014 1:08 PM

Aug 2012
When I have to wake up early (everyday basically) and I am going to sleep, I feel afraid that I might take too long to sleep and end up not sleeping well.
Feb 11, 2014 1:10 PM

Jan 2014
only semi paranoid

nothing major just scared that i will do something dumb and some animal would die. \o/
living with pet is sometime not fun. tripping on puppy is so fucking scary...so yeah don't.
having 9 small puppy it is sometime not easy to get around them when they are flying at ten meters per second, around your feet. so yeah i kinda of am paranoid.
anime with cute girls is my thing.
Feb 11, 2014 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
There's nothing wrong with paranoia well when it comes to the government and politics, they all backstabbers, tyrants, and control freaks. Just don't let it rule your life.

Feb 11, 2014 2:30 PM

Mar 2008
I often check if I locked the bathroom door about 2 or 3 times.

I have multiple emails for the purpose of making sure if one is broken into that someone can not get access to everything and not a single website account I have online has the same password.
Feb 11, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
JackFisher said:
Do anyone here feel paranoid? I am paranoid as fuck, I have a headache a few times and I think I might have a tumor.

Share your paranoia below.(if you don't have one, make one up)

Getting woken up in the middle of the night by terrible headaches is a sign of brain cancer.

Though the chances of you having cancer are so low, I wouldn't consider it

Sometimes I get paranoid when my stomach hurts, cause I get awful pains sometimes> I still don't know why I have them..I've been to the doctor and they said it was probably like gas or cramps
Feb 11, 2014 2:36 PM
Mar 2013
traed said:
I often check if I locked the bathroom door about 2 or 3 times.

I have multiple emails for the purpose of making sure if one is broken into that someone can not get access to everything and not a single website account I have online has the same password.
Now that's hardcore. I do the same thing and for me it's difficult to keep track of all of them without writing them down somewhere. It's because I have over 20 websites that I need passwords for. Of course I don't use all of them daily, but I do for most of them. I'd be in big trouble if I ever forgot one of them.
Feb 11, 2014 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
Everytime the "Incomming incomming incomming" alarm goes off - does that count as paranoia?

Also everytime I see a new comment on Cupquakes profile, have to go read through every reply to make sure there's no signs of infidelity- can't have my heart broken

edit:
Also as each show takes 1-3hrs to download, I refresh nyaa.eu multiple times before I go to bed/ go to work to make sure I get maximum amount of download time while I'm not at my computer -- gotta make sure no new shows came out w/in the last minute of the previous refresh x.x;

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 11, 2014 3:12 PM

Apr 2010
i unpluged my xbox kinect cuz some one from microsoft may be watching me.
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...

More topics from this board

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 11 hours ago

20 by Zarutaku »»
55 seconds ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 9 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
42 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 5 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
46 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 4 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.