Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 14, 2014 7:07 PM

Dec 2013
Username: krystalhina
Preferred Name(s): krystal,hina,or anything you want to call me :p
About Me: I'm a girl(just in case you didn't realize) who lives in Canada who really likes anime/manga. I usually don't socialize a lot, I just like to stay in my room and read manga/watch anime. I really like colours blue & black. My favourite anime genre is action, romance, music and comedy. I like eating food, sleeping, watching anime, reading manga and listening to music. Right now im obsessed with Kuroko no Basuke.

Nice to meet you all ^^
Feb 14, 2014 7:47 PM

Oct 2012
Username: BunnyCloud
Preferred Name(s): Bunny? Or anything is fine, since I think there's another Bunny in the club.
About Me: Hihi, nice to meet ya! ^^ I'm a female who loves colours purple, black and blue. Favourite anime genres are fantasy, adventure, comedy and romcoms. Most disliked genres are horror/thriller, ecchi. I love lazing around and I dislike school :P
Feb 15, 2014 1:53 PM

Jan 2014

Username: itsanemptybox
Preferred Name:Jon
About me: Hey guys! My name is Jon, and i'm 18 years old. I finished High School last year, and right now i'm in college. I'm a really relaxed guy. You know, the kind of guy who likes to sit under the night sky and listen to comfy music to relieve my stress. Additionally, I like to watch RomCom, Action, and even the occasional Shoujou. My hobbies include relaxing, listening to music, and talking to friends. Finally, my favorite colors are Red and Green.

I really do love discussions though, so i'm looking forward to meeting you all, so feel free to add me, since I am relatively new to MAL as well.
Feb 15, 2014 5:48 PM

Sep 2013
Username: Bianopolis
Preferred name(s): Bian
About Me: 17 year old guy in college, only really got into anime last summer because of a friend. My love for anime grew further with anime piano transcriptions. my favorite genres are comedy/ Romcom and slice of life. Favorite colour is any blue besides grey blue.
Hobbies: watching anime, Osu, Piano, badminton
Nice to Meet everyone~
Feb 15, 2014 9:59 PM

Aug 2012
Username: MawaruHime
Preferred Name(s): Mawaru? anything is fine ^^' feel free to call me whatever you like.
About Me: Hello, I'm 16 years old, Indonesian. My Favorite colors are Blue/Purple/Gold. I'm watching anime with almost any genre (random genre)..except Horror and Gore D:: I'm just like your typical anime lovers, who likes watching anime/reading manga sometimes (I'm more prefer watching than reading though), playing games/video games (including otome games) and DeSu2 Lovers/Persona Fans!. latest game i played is Alice Mare, and right now currently playing Celes Arca on Android (It's an online game), need a party to beat 10 grippers to completed the quest..my-nick is Arslince TT.

Feel free to add me and Nice to meet you Everyone ~^-^~
Feb 16, 2014 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
Username: LeokaneXYZ
Preferred Name(s): Leo, Leokane
About Me: A dude who likes videogames and occasionally anime. My main focus is fighting games although I play all type of games. I've watched a bit of anime in my time although I've been busy as of late so now I spend time reading Fairy Tail as they come out. I know quite a bit of Kingdom Hearts information if you ever want to talk about the series. I also duel on DN casually. Don't know what else to say really. Hope to make friends.

~DONE & DELIVERED 'til here~
DoReMinamiMar 8, 2014 1:53 PM
Feb 16, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2014
Username: Shizora.
Preferred Name(s): Anything is fine for me.
About Me: I like the music.. Sorry for my little introduction. ^~^
Feb 16, 2014 11:50 PM

May 2011
Username: Lisette98
Preferred Name(s): Lisette
About Me: I am a 15 year old girl that loves romance, action,comedy animes. I am a kind, cheerful person. I like IA from vocaloid. I love color purple. I like to see the sunset. I like cute things. And there are other more stuff you will learn from me.

≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾
Never give up that tiny hope left in your heart (˶⸃ ⴰ⸃˶)♡
≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾

💌𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 ¦¦ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠🌸
Feb 17, 2014 11:16 AM

May 2012
Username: Roxy51
Preferred Name(s): Roxy, Laci
About Me: I`m an 18 year old Canadian French girl from Manitoba. I`m paralyzed from the waist down, but very happy and thankful for life. I`m very nice and polite, but I get stressed and busy easily. I like watching anime, cooking, collecting dice, music, numerology, shopping, sleeping, television, and video games. I am a medical student, and I would like to be a nurse when I`m older. c:
Feb 17, 2014 11:28 AM

May 2011
Username: Arkiu
Preferred name: Ark/Arki/Arkiu anything is fine ;)
About me: hmm.. I'm 20, I've been in MAL for a few years already though I'm still lazy when watching anime ¬_¬ I prefer mangas ^^ ~and chatting in MAL ;) I met many wonderful people since I started being active in forums so I hope this will be one of those wonderful clubs I like to be in =} Yoroshiku ^^
Feb 17, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2013
Username: tiffanyhng
Preferred Name: Tiffanyhng, Tiffany, Tiff, Tiffa-chan, etc. or anything creative would be fine by me
About Me: I am a professional fangirl, a MAL addict, an unhealthy bishie addict, and a ridiculously lazy procrastinator. I prefer mangas over animes. I absolutely love psychological mangas so if you know any good ones, be sure to let me know! My hobbies consist of drawing, watching asian dramas or regular tv shows, sleeping (which I never get enough of), eating, and polishing my skills as a couch potato.
Feb 17, 2014 3:34 PM

Aug 2013
Username: Cleaye
Preferred Name(s): Call me whatever you like! ^^
About me: Hi there! I'm Calvin and I'm 15 years old. I'm currently studying at a middle school. I like all the colors the sky can make. What I also like is the nature. It's refreshing and beautiful! ^^ My hobby's are; drawing, karate, tennis, anime, games and piano. Favourite anime genres are Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action and Drama.I love to explore new things and meet people all over the world!
Feb 17, 2014 6:28 PM

Jun 2013
Username: chibibunnylover
Preferred Name: Chibi or bunny, your choice really! ^^
About me: Ok, so I am zhe awesome chibibunnylover~ (Prussia moment XD) I love anime (well obviously :3) I like bunnies (again, quite obvious), vocaloid, shotas, and anything cute really! I like to play games, my fav being the Legend of Zelda series. I'm in the 10th grade right now..... meh. Oh, I'm the Queen of Bunnies, Chainsaws, forks, glitter, the world.... and a bunch of other things! XD My favorite anime of all time is Code Geass..... Lelouchhhhh TT^TT (goes to Tamaki emo corner) ahem.... anyways.... I hope we can be cool and chill here! :D bye bye now
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Feb 19, 2014 2:15 AM

Sep 2013
Username: _Noiz_
Preferred Name(s): Whatever you feel like using.
About Me: I'm relatively new to the MAL world, but I've been watching anime and reading manga for a long time. My interests include anime and manga as well as music, video games and reading. My favorite genres of anime/manga are horror, psychological thrillers and adventure. I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 5:57 AM

Sep 2008
Username: Hime-sama
Preferred Name(s): Hime
About Me: I'm a 20 year old currently living in the US. I love all sorts of anime but my favorite genres are fantasy, supernatural, comedy, and sports. My other interests include reading, traveling, horse-backing riding, internet, music, and sleep. I joined MAL in 2008. My first anime was between Vampire Knight or Rosario+Vampire. I am a sophomore college student who is studying early childhood education. Feel free to comment.
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 19, 2014 6:20 AM

Nov 2013
Username:weird_maybe
Preferred Name(s):Whatever you want.
About Me: I'm kind of a weird girl ( obvio from my user name ) :D since I'm completely different from the other girls ( normal ones ) from my class. My favourite genre is psychological, thriller, romance, comedy and slice of life. Friends call me a smart idiot because I'm supposed to be very smart when it comes to studies but very clueless when it comes to other stuff. I don't know really :D
That's it. Nice to meet you all ~ ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 11:35 PM

Nov 2013
Username:akirasena
Preferred Name(s) : Akira or Sena . ^_^
About me : im super awesome :P lol (just kidding) just wanna let you know im a crazy girl who lives in Philippines :D i love Rom-Com XD and NEKO! gosh im inlove <3 .
btw, im 19 years old . nice to meet you all! ^_^
Feb 20, 2014 8:08 PM

Dec 2013
Username: Crazydawg444
Preferred Name(s): Crazy, Dawg, Awesome, whatever you feel like.
About me: Im currently a 17 year old American who loves anime. I like every kind and have seen a bit of just about everything that I liked. I like tragedy and drama, but comedy is awesome too. My love for anime started with School Rumble and Suzuka at 9 years old before I watched Elfen Lied and lost all innocence. My favorite character is Itachi Uchiha from Naruto and any other cunning or tragic character. I hope we can all be awesome friends!
Feb 20, 2014 11:44 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Username: LunyRed
Preferred Name(s): Luny, Luny-kun, Luny-san, Lunycchi, Luny-guy, Luny-dood
About Me: Hello all! Just joined this club. I'm just an average guy who's self-employed (manages my own Internet Cafe) and spend my free time watching anime or reading manga. Genre of anime or manga doesn't matter for me as I'll watch/read them all if the certain series catches my interest. Besides, my free time is limited so I use that mostly to catch up with airing anime or latest manga chapters from my reading list. I also like anything moe but please don't call me a lolicon. :P Not much else to mention here, but if you have any questions about me, then feel free to ask. That's all. Thank you for reading and hope we could get along. :)
Feb 22, 2014 5:22 PM

Oct 2009
*crawls out from Phazon pool*
Name: Athalon-Zero
Preferred names: lol nothing really
About me: I'm a computer freak >.> unperfect otaku, likes comedy, scifi, mecha, slice of life. Current obsession is Hot Kurumi and her really really thin strap >//////////////////////////////////////>
Feb 23, 2014 2:09 AM

Dec 2011
Name : Icyness

About me : I watch anime and read manga when I have time(usually weekends). I listen to music when I have nothing better to do or when I'm playing games. Really short but this will do.
Feb 23, 2014 5:39 AM

Sep 2010
Username: IxpelliaMiestiey
Preferred Name(s): whatever that fits :p
About Me: nothing much really :P in my free time, i like reading manga more than anime because streaming takes some time with slow internet, sucks :P When i am not reading manga, i am usually playing online games and such. And.. umm that's enough for introduction i think :p

DoReMinamiMar 8, 2014 1:52 PM
Feb 25, 2014 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
Username: StrawHatLuffy29
Preferred Name(s): Luffy
About me: I'm a 19 year old college student from Montreal, Canada. I could speak three languages but I'm most fluent in English and French. I love both music and art.There's a lot of genre of music I listen to but I mostly prefer electronic music. My favourite anime is One Piece; it's what got me interested in anime. Hope to get along with all of you! :)
Feb 25, 2014 4:39 PM

Feb 2014
User name: Elfenliedxsis
Prefer name: Gerry
I am a soft more in highschool studying computers. I play the guitar as much as i watch anime. I enjoy rock,Heavy Metal, and Japanese music. As for Anime, i will watch anything like drama to science fiction to action to adventures. Not a social able person prefer to sticks to the shadows and rock on
Zero Suit Samus/ Meta Knight
M2k
DBZ
Feb 27, 2014 5:14 PM

Dec 2013
Username: Hibbington
Preferred Name(s): Hib, Hibster, Hibbums, ....okay maybe not the last one
About Me: Before I get into a better introduction I have to go through my usual shtick that I am the most Hibmazing, Hibtacular, Hibegregious Hibster to ever grace the valleys of Hibland. The Duke of Hibbington, and if you ain't down with that. I got two words for ya, Hib it!

In other news, I am not this weird!

I'm actually I very boring college student who recently started watching anime again after a 3-4 year hiatus period. I am a sports nerd and was a leader of a runescape clan for 4 years. I am very gimmicky in my humor and I will apologize for that in advance. BOOM
Feb 27, 2014 11:24 PM

Jul 2013
Username: SandyBoi
Preferred Names: Sandeh, Sandy, Gaara.
About me: Just an average guy who watches anime and reads a bit of manga. Been watching anime from time to time for the past few years, though I only joined MAL in July last year. I'm usually up for a chat so drop a comment or msg if you'd like :) Also don't mind random friend requests.
Feb 27, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2011
Username: Mikan5
Preferred Name(s): Mikan
About Me: Yo. Uhm.. Dunno what to say. I study Japanese and if I say so myself, I am very good at it. Anime plays a big part as well as it has taught me most of my vocabulary and helps me through class. Going to Japan next year! Hopefully haha. Some of you may kind of know me. I'm a card maker de-su. Anyway.. there's a brief intro. i wonder if that was good enough.. lol
Feb 28, 2014 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
Username: ScarletDragon8
Preffered Names: Scarlet, Dragon, Alexa, Alexa-chan
About Me: Just a normal person who loves anime, video games and drawing. I love making new friends and love to talk to people. So I don't mind random Friend Requests ^^

Feb 28, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2014
Username: Fire-Hime
Preferred Name(s): Fire-kun or Hime-chan is fine
About Me: Just your average anime/manga lover. I'm new to MAL as you can see. I love to write and draw. (I'm up for any requests~) I also like playing sports and music alot. I love making new friends. I guess that's it. Hope I'll get along with you all. Oh and I'm up for random friend requests.
"Dying is easy. It's living that scares me to death."

"There’s nothing we can do about it. All we can do is run and hide from the grief."

"Outrageous things are happening one after the other, but by now I’m feeling numb to it. This is reality."

"A world divorced from reality is much more comfortable."

"Being tossed around by these conflicting emotions, I was surprised to have the consciousness - the feelings - of a human."
Feb 28, 2014 9:34 PM
Dec 2011
Username: camco
Preferred Name(s): Anything is fine.
About Me: Hi ~ I'm Camille. I'm Filipino/Japanese mixed. I speak three languages. I'm older than I look and act. I like making new friends (feel free to send a request), but I get annoyed easily >.< I have 3 part-time jobs, and I work as a freelance blogger. I also enjoy cosplaying: http://25.media.tumblr.com/0214e8d49a6186639bdb0a61b6f463dc/tumblr_n1qsrtjiS81r1h5mpo1_500.jpg
(。◕‿◕。)っ♨
Blog | YouTube | Twitter
Mar 1, 2014 2:03 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Pseudo-Ryuu
Preferred name: Ryuu, Dragon, Pseudo.
About me: Greetings. My name is Matthew and I live in Serbia.

I currently speak 7 languages (including low Japanese). I like working on computers, drawing, painting, sports, and eating spaghetti.
I'm currently working on a manga I started last year, and it's comming pretty good so far.
I hope I meet new friends and to get accepted here quickly.
Gravity

I wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
I wanted you to be the reason i close my eyes
But I can't sleep
And oh God I wanted to be your high
But everything I said it went unheard
And everything you saw with eyes straight blurred
Became our downfall
Mar 2, 2014 3:14 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Bryannn
Preferred name : Bryan, 1977.
About me: Hi ! I'm Bryan.. i'm from malaysia. love to spend my time to read manga or watch some anime ;) , currently.. 0 friends :( , i would like to making new friends! feel free to send friend request! <3
Visit MyAnimeList | Visit MyProfile | Sig Made by Sacreds
Mar 2, 2014 9:20 AM
Dec 2013
Username: dras444
Preferred Name(s): dras , Meadows
About Me: I'm 17 years old. I'm about to finish high school and go to college for computer networking. I live in Ontario, Canada. My hobbies consist of anything computer related and of course anime. I started watching anime in May 2013 and have spent countless hours watching ever since. My favorite colour in green and the subject i'm worst at is art. Weirdly enough I love watching romance anime. To me they never get old. This is technically my first post, and I hope to stay active and I will respond to any messages as soon as possible.
NoLonger__Mar 2, 2014 12:35 PM
Mar 2, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
Username: Glow-kun
Preferred Name(s): Glow, Niko, Walker.
About me: Do not have much to say, i'm 17 year old, likes comedy, ecchi. I hope to make friendship with everyone! ^^
Mar 2, 2014 1:03 PM

Jul 2013
Hello everyone ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Name: Lwaxana (too hard? Call me whatever you want)
Birthday: 5 February 1997
✔ Genres: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Psychological & Music (changes sometimes, but there are most-watched genres)
✘ Genres: Hentai, (too much) Ecchi, (too much) Harem, Yuri
Anything else you need to know? Feel free to ask~
Mar 5, 2014 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
Hello everyone! ^^

Username: AkiyeHanasaki
Preferred Name(s): Akiye, Akie, Aki-chan, whatever else you can think of
About me: This part is really hard. I'm currently a high-school student living in Europe. In my free time (which gets less and less these days), I usually write short-stories, draw or listen to music (besides watching anime). Apart from my mother tongue, I also speak English, Chinese, Japanese and German. Though the last two still need some work... I also understand advanced Italian, since part of my family speaks Italian fluently, but I'd rather not speak it. I consider myself a total tsundere.

So yeah, nice to meet you all~! ^^
Mar 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2012
Username: Tomstrife
Preferred Name(s): Tomstrife, Tom, Strifey
About Me: I'm a guy and live in Australia. I am currently working out in the desert (which is pretty cool i guess) in the field i studied in. I play alot of sport and my downtime is mostly filled with gaming, anime and friends :) My main genre would probably be dark fantasy or fuedal japan style animes (along the lines of samurai champloo). I travel alot for Taekwondo so it takes me to Japan, Korea and even the states quite often. I'm looking to meet people who share the same love for anime i do and i hope im in the right place ^^
Mar 5, 2014 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
You may start by posting your username, preferred name(s) and a few facts about yourself.
As the creator, I'll start it off...

Username: MrMuzicFool
Preferred Name: MrMuzic, MuzicFool, ect...
About me: I'm an 18 year old almost 19 year old guy from the US and I currently go to college! I love anime and am starting to get into reading manga. Besides anime and manga my interests include writing original stories, playing video games, listening to and finding new music, and doing new things in general! I'm glad to be a part of the club! Can't wait to hear from you guys! Don't be afraid to message me or friend request me~
Mar 6, 2014 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
Username: FlashFrozen
Preferred Name(s): Flash, Mr.Frozen, Frozen, etc...
About Me: I'm a guy from the US and going to college. I usually enjoy anime and manga in my down time, with my favorite genres being action and scifi-fantasy. Outside of that my interests primarily are martial arts, running, movies, and foreign cultures. Glad to be here and hope to hear something back. If you want you can send me a message or a friend request (^_^)>
Mar 7, 2014 11:44 PM
Jun 2013
Username: Anarchiszm.
Preferred Name(s): Dylan, Anarchiszm.
About Me: I am an 18 year old Australian. I predominantly watch anime, but read a bit of manga. My favourite genres are slice of life, romance, drama, fantasy, adventure. However, I also watch lots of different types of anime. I love psychological, and/or gory anime if they are done well, as well.

My other interests include League of Legends, osu! and part-time working. I am currently taking a gap year and will take up university starting in 2015 to study business and language.

I love talking to people about the things I love, if anyone wants to talk about anime/manga/anything, hit me up with a friend request ^.^.

I also appreciate recommendations~
Mar 8, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2014
I guess I should do this also!

Username: Munashisa (thinking about changing though!)
Preferred name (s): Anything you can think of, I love nicknames!
About me: Hmmm, well I'm a huge fan of instant mash potatoes, a rabid fan of Haruhi/Nagise/Ushio, and I love making friends! Feel free to send me a friend request, I'm always looking for more friends! <3.

Anarchiszm said:
Username: Anarchiszm.
Preferred Name(s): Dylan, Anarchiszm.
About Me: I am an 18 year old Australian. I predominantly watch anime, but read a bit of manga. My favourite genres are slice of life, romance, drama, fantasy, adventure. However, I also watch lots of different types of anime. I love psychological, and/or gory anime if they are done well, as well.

My other interests include League of Legends, osu! and part-time working. I am currently taking a gap year and will take up university starting in 2015 to study business and language.

I love talking to people about the things I love, if anyone wants to talk about anime/manga/anything, hit me up with a friend request ^.^.

I also appreciate recommendations~

Welcome Anarchiszm, I'm glad you joined <3!
I hope everyone on here is as happy as a big Dango family.
Mar 8, 2014 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Origlen
Preferred Name(s): Call me whatever you like ^‿^
About me: I'm a student at the University of Culture and Arts that likes to watch anime and asian dramas as well as read manga and some webcomics. My favourite genres of anime/manga are adventure, fantasy, romanse, mystery, sci-fi, martial arts, comedy, sports. Favourite anime/manga is One Piece! (♡✧‿✧♡)My hobbies are listening to music (especially Alternative Rock), drawing, cooking, singing, photography, origami. I also enjoy playing/reading visual novels. I study Japanese and I really want to visit Japan someday. Feel free to comment or anything :)
Nice to meet you All! ヽ(◕▽◕)ノ

DoReMinamiMar 8, 2014 1:52 PM
Mar 9, 2014 12:32 PM
Aug 2013
Username: -Sweetness-
Preferred: anything you want~
About me: I'm currently attending high school in Canada. I love playing games (except for those dress up games ;_; ) and watching anime of any kind. I love to draw as well. I have a tendency to laugh until I have to sit down on the floor, at risk of falling over ._. People always say that I look a lot younger than I actually am.
Nice to meet you ^.^
我們可不可以做朋友嗎?

Mar 9, 2014 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
Username: nakaimo
Preferred Name(s): nakaimo, naka, naki, nakachan, nakichan, anything really, I'll say if I don't like it
About Me: I love anime, manga, and drawing. I am from Washington, and I'm a black belt in Kung Fu. I have recently taken up card making, and work for several clubs, including my own. My hobbies include but are not limited to:

Kung Fu
Drawing
Anime
Manga
Pokémon
MAL

I hope we can be friends~ <3
DAGC | SCS | ARC | IM | RACE | TCO
Mar 9, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
Username: AnImeToXiK
About Me: I'm a 14 years old. I'm a bright girl who play the violin. I know languages like English Russian Romanian Italian Japanese. My favorite genres of anime are: action/adventure, romance, drama, mystery, horror, psychological. Recently I started to read manga. I like to make new friends.
Only the impossible is impossible...
Mar 11, 2014 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Username: Shiro Neko Lunar
Preferred Name: Luna, Yume, Hikari, anithyng that has to do with dreams =^.^=
About me: I'm 18 I'm anithyng but normal...you see I'm a imperfect otaku, I love to draw, couldnd´t leave withought music.
I love justice and sweats. I love to sing, singing for me is living...=^-^=

Genders I like: Romantic Comedy, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life and Supernatural

Real friends really mean a big deal to me.That's why I hate lies and betrayal.

I'm a sentences and cute things colector. I love sweat things.«3

Aishiteru anime, because it teaches me how to deal with the world around me ( just in some points of course) «3

Hope we can get along, I would love to make new friends
Mar 12, 2014 11:24 PM

Feb 2013
Username: SalvatoreDoni
Preffered Name(s): Anything you want as long as I can tell you're talking to me XD
About Me: I'm currently living in Australia. My mother's side of the family is Japanese, and my father's is Australian~ I like any genre as long as it's interesting, though I lean towards shorter series~ I'm pretty laid back and I'll accept friend requests, and am willing to chat anytime. Other than anime, I enjoy drawing, sleeping, gaming, basketball (or any sport if it's fun), and hanging out with friends.
Mar 14, 2014 4:28 AM

Mar 2014
Username: Kretzuuya
Preferred Name(s): Kretzu
About Me: I'm Zeeni's real friend and also plays basketball. I hate school
Mar 14, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2014
Username: Wolf-sama
i am 15 years old living in Australia i can play piano and love watching anime playing video games and also kind of new to manga i hope we can be friends and get along :)

Mar 17, 2014 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
Username: S_era
Preferred Name(s): Sera
About Me: I am a 15 year old girl. I don't really know where to say I am from. I have parents from two different countries. I love anime and got acquainted with it in 7th grade (from a friend). My favourite genre is Romance comedy though I still like others.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] What Would You Do If.... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BunnyAyuki - Feb 16, 2014

1201 by Lisette98 »»
Aug 9, 2020 12:06 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ✧Member♔Cards✧ ( 1 2 3 )

DoReMinami - Feb 10, 2014

144 by Amulet_Heart »»
Apr 28, 2018 5:29 PM

» [GAME] This or That ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoReMinami - Feb 16, 2014

2464 by ToppyS2 »»
Nov 13, 2017 7:03 PM

» [GAME] Scrambled Names ( 1 2 )

dream-creator - Feb 16, 2014

74 by ToppyS2 »»
Aug 28, 2016 4:08 PM

» [GAME] Pokemon Showdown

Iris - Jun 6, 2016

34 by Iris »»
Jun 17, 2016 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.