Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2009 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fore some weird reason MAL thought that this was the 4th episode of Shangri-la... oh well, it was really creepy at the start O_o Creepy enough for me to check out the rest of it...

Kind of disapointing nothing like this is the previous three episodes though, hehe ^_^`

Jun 12, 2009 11:28 PM

Oct 2007
Aw? so there is no episode 4? :[

I'm a tentacle-fan so... it wasn't really "creepy" more like... "MOAR!" hehe
Jun 24, 2009 10:14 AM

Aug 2008
It was good....but they could have done better.
Aug 13, 2009 2:53 AM
Aug 2009
where you watched at?
Jan 1, 2012 3:13 AM

Dec 2010
What's the big deal with uterus piercing? They already stuck a platter-diameter dildo monster in her.
...Something tells me sticking pointy piercings somewhere you put your dick is a baaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
lol "that was an impressive fight"... just lol

Well, I guess this was a twisted romance
Dec 2, 2012 12:36 AM
May 2010
What was the point of the first 3 episodes of training if they could just use the magical piercings in the first place?

Ending seemed rather cliche as well. Woman loses personality in the last episode? How unexpected.

Also, I agree with the person above me. Seems like it would be a bad idea to use those jagged piercings where your dick is supposed to go.
-hentai-wut-Dec 2, 2012 12:49 AM
Oct 7, 2014 5:53 AM
Oct 2013
So... becoming a horny sex slave is the ultimate power up? Lol

Ngawww what a heartwarming happy end hahahahaha

Serious... It's uplifting as

You become a sex slave you don't become broken, but achieve total happiness, love, power, pleasure... King's blessing...
Nov 7, 2014 5:52 PM
May 2010
Hmm, isn't that necklace also a really bad idea? I get the general idea, to ensure the slave does everything they can to keep their master alive. But considering they give her a pregnancy pill right after, wouldn't you want the child's mother alive to take care of the kid and/or get revenge on your killer?
Mar 30, 2016 3:36 PM

Oct 2015
I'm glad with the happy ending, hentais like this one almost always end with a bad ending.

So +1 bonus point

4/10
Feb 18, 2017 4:34 PM
Jul 2016
Well since hentai is sooo filled with bs. I found this very romantic lol. Wish they had proper love making hentai so I won't have to goodle all day to find something like this.
Feb 18, 2017 4:37 PM
Jul 2016
-hentai-wut- said:
Hmm, isn't that necklace also a really bad idea? I get the general idea, to ensure the slave does everything they can to keep their master alive. But considering they give her a pregnancy pill right after, wouldn't you want the child's mother alive to take care of the kid and/or get revenge on your killer?
-hentai-wut- said:
after training her like that if not for her twisted love anyone normal person would want chop the D off. She probably gave her the pill because it's her
Oct 14, 2017 6:27 AM
Jul 2018
That battle scene was so stupid, lol. How the heck was all that sex training supposed to prepare her to fight a cyclops? And I loved how Eric said, "what was all that training for" during the match to try to encourage her. Anyway, I gotta admit that the song at the end was the highlight of the entire viewing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei Maid Princess Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Oct 23, 2011

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 3, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Dorei Maid Princess Episode 3 Discussion

Monad - Apr 15, 2013

3 by removed-user »»
Oct 14, 2017 6:26 AM

Poll: » Dorei Maid Princess Episode 2 Discussion

Monad - Apr 15, 2013

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 14, 2017 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.