Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 11:34 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this is it!!! Please tell me there will be a cure for that!! ;_; I really like that boyfriend, he's an idiot but he's earnest and he's willing to sacrifice for their love, ugh please let there be a happy ending though I doubt there will. ;_;
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 26, 2020 11:50 PM

Dec 2009
Damn, what the fuck. Respect to his determination but still surprising for a young kid like him to empathize with her disease to the point of being selfless and selling his board to stop his hobby of surfing, along with starting a part-time.
Maybe the pacing too fast but that seems a little too fucking selfless.

Nice of the father to reach out to the boy though since he couldn't do much on his own to enter the house sooner.
Ah, so he's saving up to make a CD for her singing.

Again, they're too young. Their maturity and smooth lines are too unrealistic. If they were older it'd make a little more sense, I think.
... He's never had a girlfriend either but just kisses her with ease, and he's willing to make $200,000 Yen for her CD...come on. Shit's ridiculous.

And now her hand paralyzed, she's gonna die sooner or later from that small exposure of the sun, fuck...

More topics from this board

» Live Action Movie

shelisiyah - Mar 13, 2009

7 by Abyque »»
Nov 17, 2022 10:58 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 4 Discussion

ClosedCX - Feb 11, 2011

9 by jeffu »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:24 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 2 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Feb 10, 2014

1 by waalex11 »»
Oct 26, 2020 11:35 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Feb 10, 2014

1 by waalex11 »»
Oct 26, 2020 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.