Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 11:18 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shit was about to get real there, damn that had me frightened, I thought that she was really going to suffer or something because it's only 4 chapters long.. ugh, I hope it ends well for both of them ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 26, 2020 11:35 PM

Dec 2009
Maybe it's just me since I can never relate to smart confident teenagers as I wasn't growing up with ADHD but they seem too smooth in conversing/etc.

He invites her to his scooter to sing somewhere else, and she herself isn't shy to perform in front of people when there hasn't been any signs of her performing to many people in the past.

Dramatic finish though. As he asks her to date him and she accepts, she never told him of her disease and gets caught on the sun for a bit... shit's probably gonna go bad later. I can imagine her little sister's anger but fuck, no need to push him, she didn't tell him...

... As great as this chapter was they still feel too mature for their age.

More topics from this board

» Live Action Movie

shelisiyah - Mar 13, 2009

7 by Abyque »»
Nov 17, 2022 10:58 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 4 Discussion

ClosedCX - Feb 11, 2011

9 by jeffu »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:24 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 3 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Feb 10, 2014

1 by waalex11 »»
Oct 26, 2020 11:50 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Uta Chapter 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Feb 10, 2014

1 by waalex11 »»
Oct 26, 2020 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.