Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2009 3:05 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay! There wasn't as much ecchi in this episode, but there was still some but it wasn't as prominent so that's a plus ^.^ This was actually a pretty lame filler that was pretty boring to sit through and watch :\ But Kaoru and Aoi progressed their love XD That's always good. Kinda missing the old days when it was just Kaoru and Aoi :\

Nov 5, 2009 1:06 PM

Mar 2009
wow Taeko not scared going alone in the dark.
Mar 31, 2010 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
Taeko is one of the stupidest characters ever and her voice annoys the crap out of me
May 23, 2010 4:18 AM

Dec 2009
hahaha <3 Tina
Aug 4, 2010 9:44 AM

Mar 2010
I really want some more alone time between Kaouru and Aoi.. its kinda boring now with those new characters.
Aug 4, 2010 7:08 PM

Aug 2010
To think that I was complaining about too much comedic relief during the first episode... Now I'm praying it would get back to that level it was in the beginning. I just might watch the first three episodes a couple times again instead of the rest 17.
May 16, 2011 2:36 AM
Sep 2010
Not nearly as bad as the previous 2 eps. Still could use more Kaouru and Aoi alone time though.
Mar 19, 2013 8:45 AM

Mar 2013
I actually think Taeko is cute.
Jun 2, 2014 9:28 AM

May 2012
Pretty decent hotspring episode, let's see what's next though!
May 26, 2015 9:58 AM
Jul 2009
Yay for obligatory hotsprings episodes! LOL
I definitely agree with some people that I hope we get more home life with Kaoru and Aoi. I do like the new characters though so I hope we get a nice balance in the upoming episodes. This wasn't an amazing episode but it was cute. I liked the romance and all of the girls in their yukatas were adorable. Taeko definitely redeemed herself. She may be a scatterbrained ditz but she ain't afraid of no ghosts! :)
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
May 27, 2021 1:18 PM

Jan 2021
Glad that there was no ecchi in this episode (no offense)
And ahhhh Aoi and kaoru are so cute!!!
Mar 19, 6:33 PM
Mar 2024
This episode was loaded and was critical in both the development of the characters (women (minus Miyabi) and Kaoru) and Aoi's and Kaoru's case for them marrying. It also was a great rare moment to have other men help judge the current women whom are in the race for Kaoru's heart. Yes, we saw 写真部鈴木部長 (Photo Club President Suzuki) and 佐藤副部長 (Vice President Sato) help Kaoru during the women bathrobe unofficial beauty contest. They also helped provide the college (fraternity-like) drinking/partying experience and a contrast to Kaoru's sense of responsibility. Tina helped Aoi by getting drunk showing that Tina cares more for having a good time than either spending it with Kaoru or being responsible for Taeko's safety; and when Aoi volunteered to go with Kaoru to find Taeko, it showed that Aoi cares for both Kaoru, helping him out, and Taeko, her well-being. Aoi also showed her hidden powers: by saving the trip with the VIP card, cheering Taeko up in the hot springs scene, and not complaining and enduring the many misfortunes seen throughout the episode. This also was her first trip, outside of when she sought out Kaoru, without Miaybi. This should grow her self confidence, independence, and capacity to solve problems and work with Kaoru and the Photo club group members. She and Kaoru also got some rare alone time that she helped to create! This episode was definitely different from the previous episodes in not being as confined or structured, but I really enjoyed it! 10/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 17 Discussion

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 29, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 16 Discussion

13 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 28, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.