Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well then, that was quite a bit of drama, bordering even on being overly dramatic because of the billowing hair and fireflies flying off at the climax of the scene. But don’t get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. There’s a distinct parallel between how Yasuna and Tomari react to being “betrayed,” even though it’s all part of a misunderstanding. Tomari reacted to what she thought was a kiss by taking a kiss of her own. Yasuna, in turn, gets angry in a bad way. I don’t think that their cease-fire would have worked because both girls’ feelings for Hazumu go too deep. It’s pretty much back to the war of love.
Mar 30, 2010 9:58 AM

Mar 2010
Nice ep..

To think Tomari got the first actual kiss. Sure, only due to her thinking Yasuna didn't keep the promise, now she broke it herself.

And Puu and the alien going back? They'll be back IF they get results? lol
Jun 12, 2011 8:27 AM

Dec 2010
OMFG is a tragedy coming? Omg no! I will feel bad for Yasuna but I hope Tomari wins.
Feb 14, 2012 4:58 AM

Jun 2009
Thunderwolf said:
Nice ep..

To think Tomari got the first actual kiss. Sure, only due to her thinking Yasuna didn't keep the promise, now she broke it herself.

And Puu and the alien going back? They'll be back IF they get results? lol

Well they'll be back then! lol
They probably never even went back and are just secretly hanging around spying on Hazumu and will probably just pop up in the next ep. lol
Feb 14, 2012 5:00 AM

Jun 2009
Mika_Inamori said:
OMFG is a tragedy coming? Omg no! I will feel bad for Yasuna but I hope Tomari wins.

yeah I don't want them to actually split but yeah Tomari is my favourite girl as well!
Feb 14, 2012 5:08 AM

Jun 2009
This just goes to show how girl trust is volatile and can easily degenerate into jealousy when it comes to love affairs. The one interesting thing to note here is that we get to see how it is the girls themselves who create the whole intrigue. In real life if Hazumu was a guy, then outsiders would have easily concluded that he's playing them against each others because he's got a willy to satisfy, but in reality the actual Player has only got to find himself in the right situation, at the right time and the women do the rest themselves.
Aug 20, 2012 12:21 PM

Apr 2008
Wattaf! This threesome is starting to burrn.
Nov 17, 2012 5:41 PM
Aug 2012
wow tomari's really cute with her hair down!
Dec 29, 2012 5:42 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I am NOT amused. Did the story really have to go there?
Nov 8, 2013 4:05 AM

Feb 2010
Threesome is never a stable relationship...
Feb 19, 2014 1:52 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! A nice kiss for sure but really things might not go as smooth as before!
Aug 28, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
Painting Tomari in a bad light? I'm sorry mangaka-san but I'm still firmly rooting for her.

meneope said:
This just goes to show how girl trust is volatile and can easily degenerate into jealousy when it comes to love affairs.

I think it applies to everyone, not just girls.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 7, 2019 10:47 AM
Mar 2018
Oh, the drama kicked in (or LSD given Yasunas vision)...
Mar 9, 2021 10:29 AM

Aug 2018
So they're agreeing like.. For things stay as they are.. So like.. Does it mean to remain at friendship level, don't go into kisses and stuff - that's what it means?.. Well, I guess, they all can stay as friends.. If they're alright with this, really.. Hazumu.. Hazumu, I guess, just enjoys hanging out.. Yasuna is the one who maybe would like kisses, as was seeking this before, but she is alright with just staying friends, or what is that with staying things the same.. And Tomari.. Well, Tomari wasn't into love relationship too much as well.. More like she was jealous, when Hazumu was taken by someone, but not wanting really Hazumu for herself, not seeking more with him, at least.. So really in this case only Yasuna changes her stance.. Tomari and Hazumu were alright with things going just being friendly.. So kinda my concern goes to Yasuna in here..
Well, aliens leave as well.. For Yasuna and Hazumu to have a date, I guess.. Well, even if they didn't plan exactly this..
Train not stopping will be passing through.. Well.. This sounds dangerous.. Hopefully Tomari will be alright..
lol, everyone eating that cookie fish.. ;P
And now even bigger hit for Yasuna.. Well, when Tomari makes the first move, really.. And before it was Yasuna more really, who needed to hold back, as Tomari was alright with state of things, only jealousy drives Tomari..
I don't blame Tomari or anything, though.. Just that I personally think it's bigger hit for Yasuna here.. Tomari is also in this relationship.. Well, we'll see, what they'll all decide, I guess..
Apr 23, 2021 11:58 AM
Jun 2016
Nice to see that they're rounding out the episode with the ED being a cover of one of the characters in the show.
Jan 23, 2022 2:12 AM

Feb 2020
Quite a dramatic episode.

Tomari is really beautiful with her hair down. <3
Jan 5, 2023 7:57 PM

May 2014
I just came to say I am so fucking satisfied that the best garl (Tomari) took Hazumu's kiss. Hell yeah!
Sep 3, 2023 8:12 PM

Jun 2014
Tomari misinterpreted Hazumu comforting a scared Yasuna as something romantic, so she decided to make a move, feeling that she would lose Hazumu if she didn't.

Now, Yasuna is heartbroken, and feels betrayed by Tomari. What will happen?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

31 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 25, 4:26 PM

» lol wow

kisami - May 3, 2008

5 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:18 AM

» Hazumu - Transgender

Mimerio - Oct 27, 2015

7 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 7 Discussion

16 by Sword_0 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 11 Discussion

14 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.