Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Buddy Complex Episode 6 Discussion

Feb 13, 2014 4:55 AM

For a 13 episode series telling the grand and ambitious story of a world war, that was a complete waste of an episode.

Feb 13, 2014 3:43 PM

wakka9ca said:
Nice guys get killed. Death flags anyone? :)
I agree. I don't like this new guy much anyways so I wouldn't mind.

Feb 14, 2014 5:45 AM

Premise weak ... The first episode showed potential, but the anime is disappointed with its slow pace, and every episode has one of those battles that do not happen nothing and the 'enemy' backs. Seriously ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the

Feb 14, 2014 4:00 PM

One of the mechs look liked it was shooting a carbine.

Feb 15, 2014 2:53 AM

That Fromm guy was somewhat a typical character who only screws up plans , I think he will play a major role on the upcoming episodes .

Feb 15, 2014 6:14 AM

Meh, this igetting too boring, I dropped.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

Feb 15, 2014 6:13 PM

I'm guessing Aoba can couple with anyone... if so, I better see Aoba x Hina coupling.

Feb 16, 2014 4:35 AM

Fromm looks a bit like Setsuna from Gundam 00 ;)

At this point though, the shows strongest point is the battles for me the rest are well..meh.

Feb 18, 2014 10:06 PM

I like this new Coupler character. He's a ladies man. lol

Feb 20, 2014 6:45 AM
DannyREN said:
Fromm looks a bit like Setsuna from Gundam 00 ;)

More like Q-Vier (ValVrave) without a bandana even though it's a same VA.

http://myanimelist.net/character/80355/Q-vier
Modified by JafriZin, Feb 20, 2014 7:05 AM

Feb 23, 2014 6:04 AM

4/5

Episode not exciting for many who see it as a filler, maybe they will even be right, but from my point of view there is even more!
Plot that moves forward in small steps, in truth I'm liking this anime more and more. My first impression was too overwhelming I had to see it first to cool my enthusiasm.
Narration very similar to those dedicated to fanservice, but I'm bored during the concern, the chatter and even when we moved on to more serious!
Drawings and animations of a good standard, good Sunrise for the umpteenth time.
Fromm does not convince me, hiding something!
Not bad storytelling in particular as regards the opinion of who is more important, if the robot or who drives it!

Feb 28, 2014 10:29 AM
When I first saw that blond that was with Hina I thought, "That chick is pretty cute." What? It's a guy?

Looks like Aoba is building a harem, told you this show was homo. People are even starting to hate the new guy to defend their waifu Dio, like in a normal harem. Soon, the new guy is gonna have fans of his own and its gonna turn into a waifu vs waifu war.

Don't worry though, like in all harem, first girl always wins, which means gay lover = Dio and straight lover = Hina.

Mar 31, 2014 9:56 PM

This episode solidified my feelings in regards to the show. Quite possibly the worst anime I have seen in the last three years. Very generic and formulaic. Feels like the latest in a long assembly line of mass produced cookie-cutter mecha. I didn't find one thing to like about this latest go-around.

I can almost predict every scene and every line. Queue the umpteenth fight scene after the halfway point of the episode. Pretend the viewer is left in doubt as to if the pilots will make it through. Six minutes later either the power of friendship or the "amazing" abilities of one of the pilots will overcome the odds and thwart their enemies plans. Rinse and repeat for next episode.

I swear I was a vegetable while watching this episode.

Apr 2, 2014 10:40 AM

Don't like this new guy. Hope Dio doesn't get overshadowed because of him.

Apr 6, 2014 6:04 AM

I thought the episode would suck because it mentioned swimsuits and taking footage, but it turned out to be pretty good, and I like the new guy, Fromm. Dio is boss as always, and he is such a tsundere too, "Let's coupling!". :)
Modified by ToG25thBaam, Apr 6, 2014 6:07 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Sep 26, 2014 4:33 AM

PaleBlue said:
I don't know about you all, but the commander considering her swimsuit was super cute. She needs someone to break down that armor of hers! =D

This clearly one of anime all time regrets that we just never got to see her in her swimsuit.

mswhiterabbit said:
Fromm is going to die, isn't he? *Sigh*

I'm quite certain that he will. He just screams of "high am the character that joined so it can be killed later in a dramatic moment with at least one girl crying like crazy".

Nov 21, 2014 12:26 PM

If Hina was in a random hotel room, then led to the random grasslands in a jeep (i see a jeep in the background) to see 2 deers. THANK GOD they haven't moved yet. Take note, Lasha had to return to the hotel to get Hina.

Still cannot believe they made officers dress up in swimming suits for a promotional video, couldn't they just hire some non-military people?

Jul 27, 2015 12:38 PM

Pretty decent development, let's see what's next.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]