Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2009 3:35 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is the second straight episode that I’ve really enjoyed watching. They seem to be doing much better now with the story and the pacing. The episode got off to a good start with the Ayashi group in action and then finished with two good scenes. I nearly burst out laughing when they revealed that Kumoshichi’s voice is now attached to the horse. It’s like Mister Ed all over again. Anyway, this likely means that horse Kumoshichi will be a permanent character, though I wonder if the other characters will be able to hear him speak (since Atl was the one other person who could see the ghostly form of Kumoshichi). The preview for next week even features Yuki riding the horse.
Oct 16, 2014 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
So Kumoshichi's ayagami is the one he needed to fight off Quetzalcotl. How convenient. I had to roll my eyes.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 17, 2017 2:16 PM
Aug 2012
it's very convenient to have your friend's soul migrating from one form to another- you just won't feel lonely never!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenpou Ibun: Ayakashi Ayashi Episode 22 Discussion

SenChen - Sep 16, 2017

3 by iamupinacloud »»
Nov 27, 2022 7:58 AM

Poll: » Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 29, 2009

3 by iamupinacloud »»
Nov 25, 2022 7:13 PM

Poll: » Tenpou Ibun: Ayakashi Ayashi Episode 25 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Jun 16, 2015

4 by KenShiRo-Sama »»
Feb 9, 2022 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi Episode 13 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 29, 2009

3 by Eyth »»
Mar 11, 2021 11:46 AM

Poll: » Tenpou Ibun: Ayakashi Ayashi Episode 21 Discussion

SenChen - Sep 15, 2017

0 by SenChen »»
Sep 15, 2017 2:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.