Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 30, 2009 8:19 PM

Jul 2008
LucySky said:
PandaPuff said:
May 30, 2009 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
And so the bawwwing of >9000 narutards goes to waste. I saw it coming, and for once an Akatsuki memeber dies without any fighting involved. Kinda lame, but at least with Sasuke coming back Juugo will be with him.

Xephia said:
Is Oorichimaru still alive? I can't remember ^^; And is tehre anything, besides Sasuke and Naruto, that needs to conclude before the series can end?

Somewhat. Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but then Kabuto fused Orochimaru's DNA into his, which is currently taking over him. So he's half-alive, and I guess that counts as something to conclude.
May 30, 2009 8:36 PM

Jan 2008
BloodyNewMoon said:
And so the bawwwing of >9000 narutards goes to waste. I saw it coming, and for once an Akatsuki memeber dies without any fighting involved. Kinda lame, but at least with Sasuke coming back Juugo will be with him.

Xephia said:
Is Oorichimaru still alive? I can't remember ^^; And is tehre anything, besides Sasuke and Naruto, that needs to conclude before the series can end?

Somewhat. Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but then Kabuto fused Orochimaru's DNA into his, which is currently taking over him. So he's half-alive, and I guess that counts as something to conclude.

No, like Cipro said, it was probably that very bawwwing that caused this to happen. Either that, or Kishimoto's editor.

And don't forget, Orochimaru is still alive inside of Susano'o's gourd.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
May 30, 2009 8:39 PM
Nov 2007
imo, the way this should have been done was have nagato give naruto his eyes.
spend a couple of weeks of naruto training with the eyes. and then A) naruto using the corpses of the dead in konoha as peins; or B) naruto figure out how to use nagato's reset tech, and naruto using it, but weakening epically as sasuke shows up.

AMIRITE !?
May 30, 2009 8:54 PM

Jan 2008
crowslayer91 said:
imo, the way this should have been done was have nagato give naruto his eyes.
spend a couple of weeks of naruto training with the eyes. and then A) naruto using the corpses of the dead in konoha as peins; or B) naruto figure out how to use nagato's reset tech, and naruto using it, but weakening epically as sasuke shows up.

AMIRITE !?

That is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.

I...I just don't know how to expand on that. It's just, flat out, a terrible idea. It makes the dues ex machina that went down look like brilliant writing.
D&D Club

May 30, 2009 9:07 PM
Apr 2009
well.. at least sasuke is coming to pwn konoha !
dun dun dunnn
May 30, 2009 9:45 PM
Mar 2009
"LOL!" Should be the title of this chapter.
May 30, 2009 10:28 PM
Feb 2009
*looking at the poll*
This is the first time I've seen a poll like this. O_O
May 31, 2009 12:30 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
tazfelis said:
I liked it >D

lol i'm ashamed but i kinda liked it too :3
...and we're quite the minority!
p r o f i l e 👀
May 31, 2009 2:20 PM

Jan 2008
Naruleach said:
tazfelis said:
I liked it >D

lol i'm ashamed but i kinda liked it too :3
...and we're quite the minority!

Not at all. Over 62% of the people voting gave it at least a 3 out of 5.
D&D Club

May 31, 2009 3:30 PM
Jul 2018
yeah i had a feeling kakashi was going to revive, and honestly i'm glad about it even though its such a cliche thing....
anyway, naruto seems to be coming to and end, sort of......
sasuke is returning to konoha XD for some reason it makes me laugh
and whatever happened to kisame and the other akatsuki members? and the tail monsters they collected? what about the 8-tails? hmm.. kabuto... he was still alive, right?
May 31, 2009 6:58 PM
Mar 2009
Here's my serious problem with it...Kishimoto once again used the "cliffhanger death" to achieve his drama. He's been using this crap since the end of Part 1 and it's been used so much it's really annoying. Now we get this whole "lolressurection" after the inevitably crappy conversion. It's just so ridiculous and retarded you can't do anything but laugh it. I had never laughed so hard.

Anyone seriously touched by this garbage needs to look into evaluating their mentality.
May 31, 2009 8:14 PM

Jun 2007
PsychFreak said:
It's just so ridiculous and retarded you can't do anything but laugh it. I had never laughed so hard.

My thoughts exactly. I like Kakashi though, so I'll let it slide.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jun 1, 2009 10:34 AM

Mar 2009
Hey, everyone's alive again! Yea!
Bad news: Sasuke's back. Ugh.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Jun 2, 2009 3:42 AM

Aug 2008
Avarice said:
So Pein is actually capable of Deus Ex Plot Reset, a.k.a. Ctrl+Z no jutsu? what can't he do?

nihil said:
Kishimoto:

Hahaha.

Naruto keeps getting lamer and lamer.
Jun 2, 2009 7:35 AM

Nov 2007
Fucking lol

Back to life + Saucegay back = Epic fail.

Anitnelav said:
I won't be surprised if Itachi pops out of no-where during Sasuke's and Naruto's fight saying "O hai, you just got punk'd by my genjutsu.", and then kills them all and becomes Hokage himself.

Yes plz. The only way I'd give this a 10/10

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jun 2, 2009 8:04 AM

Nov 2007
alex264 said:
lol, I feel like I wasted all this time reading those chapters. We knew Naruto was gonna learn "something" in the end and get stronger. Now he has a whole other village working for him and is all warm and fuzzy AND absolutely no one dies. Great. Even for some ninja fantasy land, that's pretty illogical.

Nagato died.
Jun 2, 2009 3:21 PM

Apr 2009
MaiZorbescu said:
alex264 said:
lol, I feel like I wasted all this time reading those chapters. We knew Naruto was gonna learn "something" in the end and get stronger. Now he has a whole other village working for him and is all warm and fuzzy AND absolutely no one dies. Great. Even for some ninja fantasy land, that's pretty illogical.

Nagato died.

He should have just killed himself before the fight started.
Jun 2, 2009 3:25 PM

Jul 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KAKASHI"S BACK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but y sasuke goin to konaha
Jun 2, 2009 10:42 PM

Jan 2008
alex264 said:
MaiZorbescu said:
alex264 said:

Nagato died.

He should have just killed himself before the fight started.

Wow, that would've made things awkward.

Naruto: I'm here to fight you, Pain!

Nagato: -Insert gruesome suicide scene here.-

Naruto:....I win? Whoot!
D&D Club

Jun 3, 2009 8:57 AM
Mar 2008
I lol'ed at all your comments about Kakashi. You are never satisfied, are you, namon?
First it's "NOOOOO, Kakashiiiii~ *sob*", and now that he's revived (yay) it's "NOOOOO, Kakashi should've stayed dead".

Just in case, namon = Named Anonymous.

Anitnelav said:
I won't be surprised if Itachi pops out of no-where during Sasuke's and Naruto's fight saying "O hai, you just got punk'd by my genjutsu.", and then kills them all and becomes Hokage himself.

I definitely will, if that happens.

Pineappledishes said:
ntHai said:
Are there any words to describe this manga?

FUCKSHITSTUPIDCUNTVAGINALAREASUPTHEASSDIEYOUPIECEOFSHITLIKEBITCHWITHSAUCEONTHEREARDIEANDDONTFUCKINGDOTHISAGAINYYOUSADISTICPIECEOFRAINBOWPIE-manga.

Really, this was shit. This was pure shit in the ass. He beat Kubo Tite at sucking. I'm amazed.

Rainbowpie??
animefan82Jun 3, 2009 9:10 AM
Jun 3, 2009 4:04 PM

Feb 2008
Atleast, a new arc for the next chapter...

LOL for Konan giving flowers to Naruto... XD *blushes*... XD
Jun 3, 2009 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
animefan82 said:
I lol'ed at all your comments about Kakashi. You are never satisfied, are you, namon?
First it's "NOOOOO, Kakashiiiii~ *sob*", and now that he's revived (yay) it's "NOOOOO, Kakashi should've stayed dead".

Just in case, namon = Named Anonymous.

Both are the initial reaction immediately after reading the chapter. Of course we're not happy about a character we like dying. But, by the time we accept it, and see it as a good end to a good character, then, all of the sudden, he's brought back to life by one of the lamest literary devices.
D&D Club

Jun 4, 2009 7:27 AM

Mar 2009
Hm, this chapter was cool.Nagato gave his life to revive everyone in the leaf and Konan left the Akatsuki which was awesome. But the real action is going to start with Sasuke heading to the village. I can't wait for that.

Now that I think of it though ... Itachi wasn't evil. Konan wanted to bring peace with Nagato who was Pein so they weren't evil and Deidara was forced to join. So about half of the Akatsuki who we thought were cold or demented killers weren't actually evil. It's quite a disappointment for those who actually liked the Akatsuki for the 'evilness' especially since the Akatsuki had originated to promote peace before Madara messed it up and tried to make it into something else.
Jun 4, 2009 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
0keitan said:
...Deidara was forced to join. So about half of the Akatsuki who we thought were cold or demented killers weren't actually evil.

From my understanding, Deidara was blowing people up long before joining Akatsuki. The reason he had to be forced into joining was likely because he didn't want to be bound to one organization.
D&D Club

Jun 4, 2009 5:56 PM

Jul 2008
THAT..was the best manga Chapter ever Naruto is such a pimp
omg Naruto has the to cure the evilest heart Sasuke watch out your next.
Jun 6, 2009 7:11 AM

Aug 2008
Ulquiorra_4th said:

.. You're not serious, are you?
Jun 6, 2009 10:43 AM

Oct 2007
V3gas said:
Ulquiorra_4th said:

.. You're not serious, are you?

I am afraid he sounds serious...
Jun 6, 2009 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
Sucked. I'm sorry but I mean the theme that Kakashi was always talking about the younger generation always replaces the older generation is completely ruined. And how everything in that battle is undone so easily was... not living to my expectations. If your gonna undo stuff, fine, but you have to make it a harder process.
Jun 6, 2009 4:36 PM

Apr 2009
So I just re read from the fight with Kakuzu and Hidan all the way up to the part where Nagato revives everyone. It makes alot more sense now, and I'm not mad at Kishimoto anymore. I recommend anyone who was angry with this plot turn to reread and maybe it'll clear you rage.
Jun 7, 2009 4:30 AM

Nov 2008
I really hated this chapter, the revival thing was too ridiculous !
I didn't expected from Kishimoto to use such a laughable turn of event, that's was really a big let down ...
Dec 21, 2009 1:50 AM

Jun 2008
I'm so glad everyone got revived. ^^
HEY!
Mar 28, 2010 9:16 AM

Mar 2009
^Thank you Aina-Chan

God why did everyone jump on the "Hate Kishimoto Band-Wagon"?
And, yes I'm talking about all of you douchebags on here, you know who you are >.>

Don't get me wrong, if you truly hated it more power to you.
But, I'll guarantee 90% of you Fags loved it, but just wanted to join in with the "cool" guys who bashed it.
Stop Kidding yourselves!!

As the great Sasuke would say...."Losers!!"
Learn to think for yourselves.

On to my post....

EPIC!!! Who knew Jariya's "dream" would have that much impact on the entire world.

I knew Jariya's novels would have something to do with the story as a whole. It's so tight Kishimoto's been building up to this ever since Jariya started training Naruto.

All of you that said he failed are retarded. How could you say he failed, when he obviously came up with this ending when he came up with Jariya, and played it out into an epic arc ending like this?

And I'm sure this part of the story has not ended yet.

Can't wait for more!! Urahara Out!!
May 30, 2010 8:03 PM

Oct 2009
Disappointed with the deus ex machina ending, but I'm glad Kakashi is alive..
Jul 21, 2010 2:45 PM

Apr 2009
can i say smth here ? XD

IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

rofl man, this is worser than bleach. ( bleach has logic at least)

oh boy.. oh man
Jul 24, 2010 2:20 AM

Sep 2008
smokes said:
can i say smth here ? XD

IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

rofl man, this is worser than bleach. ( bleach has logic at least)

oh boy.. oh man

*sigh*
I see you've been listening too much to Fai's mindless banter in the Bleach forums. So Ichigo coming out of death twice makes sense but a Rinnegan user using a Rinnegan specific technique is illogical? I'll just quote the wiki to make it easier:

narutowiki said:
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
By channeling his power through the Outer Path, Nagato can re-infuse new life force energy to the dead bodies of those recently killed. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels. The jutsu targets all the individuals killed, even those not necessarily killed by the Six Paths of Pain. There seems to be a limited time for when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for an extended period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra, as it resulted in Nagato's death due to chakra overuse. Nagato became severely weakened, his hair becoming increasingly thinner and grayer as he performed the technique.

More on the outer path:

The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is the seventh path of Pain, not included with the main Six Paths of Pain. It has control over Life and Death. When used by the Naraka Path, it's used for interrogation and rejuvenation.

It is used by the Naraka Path for interrogation and is capable of discerning whether an individual is lying or not. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition of their life force energy in the form of an enlarged tongue emerges from their mouth and is presented to the figure. The Outer Path then proceeds to pass its judgment on the victim. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is ripped out by its two hand-shaped tongues and consumed, leading to the victim's death. If the target is telling the truth, it lets go of the protrusion leaving the target alive but extremely exhausted. When the Naraka Path uses this technique, the figure possesses the Rinnegan similar to how the Animal Path's summons all possess the Rinnegan. The Outer Path can only be seen by the ones it's being used upon.

For its second ability, the Outer Path can repair the other paths of Pain should they be damaged or killed. When it consumed the remains of the Asura Path, the path emerged from the figure fully restored and was even wearing a new Akatsuki robe (the body had discarded its previous robe). While the Outer Path is being used for this, it seems that others are able to see it, unlike when it is being used for interrogation purpose. However, the only person to actually look at it while it was being used for this purpose was Naruto while in Sage Mode, so it is possible that normal people cannot, even for revival.

Lastly, the Outer Path can be summoned for the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, where Nagato can release life force energy to people who were recently killed and allow their souls to return to their rejuvenated bodies. This jutsu can only be used by Nagato, the main entity in control of the Six paths. This power is said to transcend even the very concepts of life and death.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
May 25, 2014 8:14 PM
Oct 2011
Here is my WTF moment, If Kishimoto was going to have everyone be revived anyway then what was the pint in keeping Hinata alive? Having her dead would have been a much BIGGER gut punch, especially sice we didn't now that Nagato would/could revive all of those he killed in the attack on konoha, and storywise if you were going to revive all of those people there was no reason to not kill her, other then that it was really well done

5 out of 5 despite that nitpick
May 25, 2014 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
animalia said:
Here is my WTF moment, If Kishimoto was going to have everyone be revived anyway then what was the pint in keeping Hinata alive? Having her dead would have been a much BIGGER gut punch, especially sice we didn't now that Nagato would/could revive all of those he killed in the attack on konoha, and storywise if you were going to revive all of those people there was no reason to not kill her, other then that it was really well done

5 out of 5 despite that nitpick

It wasn't necessary. Pain was already responsible for Jiraiya, and Kakashi's death, and destroyed his village. There is no need to add another thing to fuel Naruto's anger, that's just excessive.
Dec 1, 2017 1:47 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nagato resurrected all that killed when attacked Konoha!!!
Aug 8, 2018 10:43 AM

Feb 2013
Amazing!
Nagato revived everyone from Konoha.
Apr 25, 2021 10:48 AM

Jan 2020
Rest in piece Nagato. I'm glad kakashi is back from the dead though

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.