Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2009 6:05 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMIGOSH! thank you shou!!!! for saving kyoko.. hahaha.. director ogata so funny chasing shou! hahahaha... anyway... if i were shou.. i wouldn't know if i should be happy that kyoko's safe, or sad that kyoko said those things not because she cared but because she wanted to be the one to take me down.. hahaaha.. anyway.. still. shou's the hero here.. :D WHERE THE HELL IS REN!??!!
Jul 15, 2009 8:51 PM

Jun 2008
I loved the ending.. @.@ I liked Kyoko's speech. xD Hopefully one day she can stop hating on Sho I'm so glad he stopped the kiss. I loled when Reino gave up really easily and moved on to her..
HEY!
Mar 9, 2012 6:30 PM
Apr 2009
I must admit that I have been enjoying this manga, but that was only until this point. Now, this really sucks, it's so terrible that I can't enjoy it anymore. I'll just read 2 or 3 chapters more and see if the mangaka moves out of this stupid "emoness", if not I'll drop it, I seriously hate emos.
Jan 21, 2014 12:18 PM

Aug 2008
neoalexys: I have never been on so opposite grounds with everyone in my entire life until now. did you really think it was THAT awful?

_
I loved the chapter! But seriously, Kyoko, do YOU have to think and say something like that about Shotarou? come on, don't forget about Tsuruga-san who's working so hard because of YOU because YOU called him and he got scared because of your frigging scary voice. Ah, gosh, I still love her - her speech was indeed worth watching/reading, as well as her expressions. I enjoy/love/adore her expressions, they are the best. I expected Shotaro to come there and save the day. But that guy is totally clueless to me. Are there any people like that in the world? like for real? I would totally say he is a stalker but i cannot believe it that he was just about to steal her first kiss - nonononononono. that has to be done by Tsuruga-san

GOSH I AM SO EXCITED.
this is one of the best things I've read in a while (speaking about manga, of course). I loved the anime, but he manga is even better so I am really happy I came to read it. NOW let's see what happens next! so excited!
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Mar 2, 2014 5:13 PM
Dec 2013
GLAAAAADDDD SHO STOPPED THAT

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.