Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2009 11:51 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love the was Nadeshiko is fighting in this episode which was kinda cool. But the only problem is that it didn’t last to long =.=
Jun 30, 2009 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
I have finally figured out the ending to this anime!

The first thing you have to assume is that the final bad guy at the end has the power to create and control plot-holes. There is actual evidence in the anime, as well as just the numerous amount of plot-holes that surround this character.

If you assume this, the ending where he comes out of nowhere, and how Kaoru became an inugami even though he isn't part of the Kawahira clan all make sense. It was simply set up by a series of plot-holes that the final villain created.
Sep 16, 2009 1:50 AM

Sep 2009
I kinda hate Nadeshiko though .. she's the reason everything got worsen when she could use the machine she was hesitated about what to wish for therefore causing suffering to everyone, she betrayed the whole group just because she wanted to be with Kaoru
Aug 14, 2010 12:42 PM

Aug 2009
Gotta love the previews done by Karina-san.

Calling us splendid perverts for sticking to this perferted manservice show :D

Oct 27, 2010 10:57 AM

Apr 2009
Ekvi said:
Gotta love the previews done by Karina-san.

Calling us splendid perverts for sticking to this perferted manservice show :D

And I was laughing so hard when I was hearing it because it was true! :D

in the preview...
Karina-san said:

"Machos. Peeping toms. Streakers! Underwear thieves! All of you who have watched this series filled with perverts! There are a lot of other anime out there with cute girls, and yet still you have chosen to walk the thorny path of a show filled with naked men, and have come all this way! Let me say this to you: You, too, are splendid perverts!"

ROTFLMAO!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 6, 2010 3:37 AM

Oct 2009
Karina-san said:

"Machos. Peeping toms. Streakers! Underwear thieves! All of you who have watched this series filled with perverts! There are a lot of other anime out there with cute girls, and yet still you have chosen to walk the thorny path of a show filled with naked men, and have come all this way! Let me say this to you: You, too, are splendid perverts!"

I totally have to agree with that XD
Aug 31, 2011 1:54 PM

Feb 2010
DeathReaper said:
Karina-san said:

Same lol
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 18, 2013 7:00 PM

May 2012
Another great episode preparing for the next and final episode! The buildup is great for the end, it was epic to see Nadeshiko in her fighting mode sad we didn't see her finisher move or something like that...

Either way lets see what the last episode will give us!
May 11, 2013 11:05 PM

Apr 2013
Boba_Fett said:
Another great episode preparing for the next and final episode! The buildup is great for the end, it was epic to see Nadeshiko in her fighting mode sad we didn't see her finisher move or something like that...

Either way lets see what the last episode will give us!
i like how you think! me too lol
Aug 26, 2013 4:44 PM

Nov 2011
What an OP opponent. Honestly, they need Keita in this shit to win.
Apr 17, 2014 7:33 AM

Nov 2012
My only question about this is who is stronger between Youko and Nadeshiko? I am guessing Youko would be insanely stronger than Nadeshiko if she was to go full anger mode. I get the feeling Youko is never fighting at her full power or something.
Jul 18, 2014 2:17 AM

Sep 2012
1 more episode. Sob
Jul 30, 2014 3:56 AM

Dec 2012
That preview was legendary.
Aug 3, 2014 9:33 PM

Jun 2009
Looks like Furano's prediction came true!
I'm really upset about Kaoru and I have no idea how it'll end.

I'm really upset with Nadeshiko too. I thought we would have seen more of her power. And when is Youko going to go into full demon mode again?
Feb 18, 2015 5:49 AM

Feb 2012
Nadeshiko was pretty annoying. I was really itching to find out her fighting skills throughout the show, just to be disappointed that it was short-lived and she still got crushed.

Youko is still stronger in my opinion. A dog can't beat a fox. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 27, 2016 7:29 AM

Mar 2014
The Build-up was quite good ~ . Unexpected twist of events .
Inukami unleashed . There is still hope left !!
Very great episode . Well , proud a splendid 'viewer' ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2016 2:51 PM

Apr 2009
oh my derp, the masters of plotting _xD
homay; two for the price of one, despair's just abundant that night eh _xD?

-curious how this anime went so serious, and kept it up for so long, wow.

Sayaka? Puella Magi? wait, i recognize this _xD
..i kinda miss the blood showing T_T'

woah- that sounded grim,
these last few are leaning to being my favorites of this whole anime _xD

mh, it's always the quiet one.
.....peh, that lasted only for a short while _|D
where's my 7 days and 7 nights of destruction T3T ?

....Kappa.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Dec 13, 2016 7:06 AM

Feb 2014
Welp, that explains why Nadeshiko was running like a little girl in the previous episode, instead of using her powers to fly or teleport.

So, why are all these Inukamis still alive even after being stabbed right through with multiple swords and fucking fists?
Mar 29, 2017 7:16 AM

Oct 2015
Aozure said:
Karina-san said:

Am I a splendid pervert now? I really wanted to see more cute magical girls with fluffy tails. I guess I'm better off watching Tokyo Mew Mew or Kirumin Zoo after all.
Oct 17, 2020 6:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow some serious moments once again especially for the romance part I guess... nice
Nov 11, 2021 4:08 PM

Nov 2010
I never expected Jasei to be the mastermind behind all this chaos. I expected it to be Sekidousai.

Nadeshiko fighting all out like that and not a tear in that cute clothing of hers. I wanted to see some skin! I am disappoint.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2009

26 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 7, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 8 Discussion

8 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 30, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 7 Discussion

Lab-Member-000 - Apr 27, 2008

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 4 Discussion

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Inukami! Episode 3 Discussion

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 20, 2023 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.