Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2014 2:33 PM

Nov 2013
Kitsu-nee said:

pkKodama said:
Sanji is the cool member while Zoro is the dumb one who can't even find the way alone. That's not cool at all.

Eeeh? Come on, that's the funniest OP running theme imo.

All members of the crew are silly in one way or another, that's the charm of this series.

Oh you mean funny? yeah I agree. But not as funny as when they were being chased by Smile. But..."And this episode says everything :P"... you know Sanji was the main attraction this episode. So this episode doesn't actually say anything like that.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 9, 2014 4:13 PM

May 2011
tt has been a long time since we heard that awesome ost, when sanji and violet was walking at that long passage.. :)
Feb 9, 2014 4:37 PM

Jun 2011
Satan-sama said:
tt has been a long time since we heard that awesome ost, when sanji and violet was walking at that long passage.. :)

Sexy OST, and Sanji always has the best and sexiest OST. XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 9, 2014 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
GaaraSama83 said:
That was showed/"explained" at Punk Hazard. Think about Smiley (it had a devil fruit in it) at the moment it died and what happened with one of the apples nearby. Since then a lot of questions came into my mind. Ceaser knows how this works for sure cause the apples were placed there intentionally.

But when did they say Smiley had a Devil Fruit??? I mean in the One Piece world, just because it was a ball of goop doesnt mean it was the ability of a Devil Fruit.

edit: oh I found it in the manga. Why the hell did the anime decide to completely skip that piece of info?! Thats like SUPER important! It proves that Blackbeard didnt just inherit the Gura Gura Fruit's ability through a secret method exclusive to his own Yami Yami Fruit. Rather, he "farmed" the Devil Fruit by keeping a normal fruit on his person and once Whitebeard died, the Gura Gura Fruit "possessed" Blackbeard's normal fruit becoming the new Gura Gura Fruit that Blackbeard then ate. Ha so I was right, the Will of D allows a person to eat 2, if not more, Devil Fruits. Super fucking important piece of info though. Its unbelievable the anime left it out!
Old_RavenFeb 9, 2014 10:18 PM
Feb 10, 2014 3:31 AM

Jul 2013
Old_Raven said:
GaaraSama83 said:
That was showed/"explained" at Punk Hazard. Think about Smiley (it had a devil fruit in it) at the moment it died and what happened with one of the apples nearby. Since then a lot of questions came into my mind. Ceaser knows how this works for sure cause the apples were placed there intentionally.

But when did they say Smiley had a Devil Fruit??? I mean in the One Piece world, just because it was a ball of goop doesnt mean it was the ability of a Devil Fruit.

edit: oh I found it in the manga. Why the hell did the anime decide to completely skip that piece of info?! Thats like SUPER important! It proves that Blackbeard didnt just inherit the Gura Gura Fruit's ability through a secret method exclusive to his own Yami Yami Fruit. Rather, he "farmed" the Devil Fruit by keeping a normal fruit on his person and once Whitebeard died, the Gura Gura Fruit "possessed" Blackbeard's normal fruit becoming the new Gura Gura Fruit that Blackbeard then ate. Ha so I was right, the Will of D allows a person to eat 2, if not more, Devil Fruits. Super fucking important piece of info though. Its unbelievable the anime left it out!
I'm fairly sure that the anime did have that information. If I recall correctly an information box showed up on screen (like in the manga) with Japanese writing, but I don't think the fansubs translated the writing. It was so long ago that I'm not completely positive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 8:39 AM

Nov 2013
About the Devil fruit discussion, I'm pretty sure Ace dropped a seed when he died.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 10, 2014 9:07 AM

Sep 2013
i think the toy soldier might be my new fav character xD
he's hilarious! that part where he told the police to gtfo was priceless

also my GOD this arc is setting up to be amazing ;_;
i love tournament fights so holy shit i am so hyped rn
Feb 10, 2014 11:55 AM
Jan 2014
Old_Raven said:

It looks like Minagatachi is right. In the episode 597 there is an info box under Smiley that wasn't translated. I'm sorry if I spoiled something, but I think this information is important, so every OP fan should know it. Maybe Caesor or some other chara mentioned it eating a devil fruit in the anime, but I can't remember such a scene.

Although I'm not sure if Blackbeard uses or even neads fruits to catch it, if I recall right there was maybe a hint on that matter. The scene with Luffy and Doc Q in Mock Town, when he picked an apple from him.

About the Will of D, I don't think that has something to do being BB capable of eating two or more DFs. It still tend to the version that the Yami Yami is responsible for this. Although I'm not sure if Blackbeard even has known about this special ability of his fruit from the beginning. Why did he wait to test it so long? On the other side, that could be explained easily. It takes a while to use its full potential like every other DF user enhances his abilities with training. Hearing about the war and Whitebeard coming there, maybe he decided to make a bet on fate then. Trying out the special ability and getting one of the most powerful DF, all at once.
Feb 10, 2014 1:11 PM

Dec 2008
so happy for sanji ha :>
Feb 10, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
Kannei said:
again a slow ep soo till green bit nothing interesting takes place and again no law

Would you please shut the fuck up and stop giving us anime-only watchers a hard time? I hate people like yourself.
Feb 10, 2014 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
GaaraSama83 said:
AzurePisces said:

now that explains how devil fruit comeback..

That was showed/"explained" at Punk Hazard. Think about Smiley (it had a devil fruit in it) at the moment it died and what happened with one of the apples nearby. Since then a lot of questions came into my mind. Ceaser knows how this works for sure cause the apples were placed there intentionally. In the past (I think it was the Enies Lobby Arc) one chara (Bruno?!?) said, that the mystery about how the devil fruit works is already resolved by science. I'm sure Vegapunk was it and so Ceaser/Dofla knowing a lot about it is no big surprise.

This explains the whole thing with SMILE and I'm sure Dofla "catched" the Mera Mera after the death of Ace at Marineford. Another question is, if that was the same thing happening with Blackbeard/Whitebeard or something completely different. Maybe the "devil" really comes out after death and Teach can "catch" it without a fruit but directly with his Yami Yami power. And if so, THAT would really rise the question if BB was knowing all this about the Yami Yami no Mi from the start, cause that would explain why he was so eager to get this and no other fruit. But from where or whom did he then got such informations?

I think I just had my mind blown.
Feb 10, 2014 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
Only enjoyed the dance scene tbh :/
Feb 10, 2014 5:39 PM

Sep 2013
Minagatachi said:
I'm fairly sure that the anime did have that information. If I recall correctly an information box showed up on screen (like in the manga) with Japanese writing, but I don't think the fansubs translated the writing. It was so long ago that I'm not completely positive.

GaaraSama83 said:

It looks like Minagatachi is right. In the episode 597 there is an info box under Smiley that wasn't translated. I'm sorry if I spoiled something, but I think this information is important, so every OP fan should know it. Maybe Caesor or some other chara mentioned it eating a devil fruit in the anime, but I can't remember such a scene.

Although I'm not sure if Blackbeard uses or even neads fruits to catch it, if I recall right there was maybe a hint on that matter. The scene with Luffy and Doc Q in Mock Town, when he picked an apple from him.

About the Will of D, I don't think that has something to do being BB capable of eating two or more DFs. It still tend to the version that the Yami Yami is responsible for this. Although I'm not sure if Blackbeard even has known about this special ability of his fruit from the beginning. Why did he wait to test it so long? On the other side, that could be explained easily. It takes a while to use its full potential like every other DF user enhances his abilities with training. Hearing about the war and Whitebeard coming there, maybe he decided to make a bet on fate then. Trying out the special ability and getting one of the most powerful DF, all at once.

Ah you guys are right. An info box certainly was there. I wonder why the fansubbers didnt translate? I mean Im not gonna complain about something someone does for free but at least get the important parts. lol
Feb 11, 2014 8:39 PM

Oct 2007
That episode was full of love! Should have aired this weekend for valentines haha. With the added filler scenes it had a nice feel to it for once. Sanji's reactions were great, glad he didn't die of a nosebleed this time around :P I don't mind them doing less content if they add good originality to it, beats watching recaps and still scenes :)
REALLY hoping they expand on the upcoming fights rather than the character introductions!!
Feb 12, 2014 1:15 PM

May 2012
violet and sanji part is funny,. looks like im the only one who want violet's sweat haha..

Feb 12, 2014 6:38 PM

Mar 2011
Sanji is a fucking retard, just like me.

If Luffy is looking like Master Roshi, it's no coincidence.
FrezlajFeb 12, 2014 6:53 PM
Feb 13, 2014 11:15 PM

Mar 2012
Episode was nice, lots of lolz with Sanji

And I wanna see more Rebbecca :D
Feb 14, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
sspatel_55 said:
That episode was full of love! Should have aired this weekend for valentines haha.

lol that's right
Feb 14, 2014 12:15 PM

Jul 2011
Everyone doing whatever they want lol. I dont think Law would appreciate that and I'd love to see his reaction to Luffy entering the tournament.
I epsecially loved Sanji this ep, Im curious to see what's gonna happen with him and Violet. Very intersting episode compared to the previous ones. I just hope they are not going to make the tournament 50+ episodes.
Feb 14, 2014 12:17 PM

May 2008
LOL sanji so op
Feb 14, 2014 12:29 PM

Jun 2013
So We are Soon In Very Interesting Colosseum Fights and The Dressrosa final War Arc. Animation of the Sanji and Violet first meeting was Nice, still Laughed even more when read it in manga.

I am Pretty Sure that Oda will make it so that Violet is Engaged at end of this Dressrosa arc or something else to Break Sanji's Heart. I tough Hope Not. I Know Sanji is Man Who Love's Every Beautiful Woman in the World and has Somewhat Very good Manners towards older and younger ladies.

But this Episode and Last Manga Arc Has Just Gotten me to Cheer This Pairing. I don't even know the Reason. I know Sanji is Fool when it comes to But Still...Maybe I am Somewhat Hopeless Romatic. ;P X) ;)
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 14, 2014 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
ainky said:
sspatel_55 said:
That episode was full of love! Should have aired this weekend for valentines haha.

lol that's right

HAHAHAHA!!! SO TRUE!!! OR AT LEAST IT SHOULD HAVE AIRED TODAY 14.2.2014!! Happy Valentine
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 15, 2014 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
I couldn't stop laughing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 15, 2014 11:01 AM

Mar 2012
OP OP is OP.
(One Piece Opening is Overpowered.)

ONE PIECE, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER! /o/
Feb 16, 2014 10:12 PM

Dec 2011
Ahh the pace is so slow that I started to skip around. Sigh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2014 9:10 PM

Nov 2007
This episode was great. :3 I laughed a lot, though I got the unfortunate vibe that Violet is playing Sanji. I mean, she's beautiful, funny and she seems nice, but some of those sideways looks... ehh, there's going to have to be something that keeps Sanji on the crew, and not staying forever with Violet.

On the topic of the Sanji vs Zoro: who is better conversation... Well, my favorite is Zoro, but Sanji has his own charms. And the whole getting lost thing? Zoro didn't start out that bad, really, iirc. It just got worse and worse until the current point. Maybe there's something toxic in that hilt he keeps putting in his mouth. >>; They both have weak points that are over the top.
Jul 29, 2014 3:15 AM

Oct 2009
OMG after months and months of avoiding OP, due to the pacing, I AM BACK! 20+ episodes to catch up on! WOOHOOO, One Piece marathon TIME!
Man I loved this episode, my soul missed OP :D.
Violet <3, are all the woman in Dress Rosa easy? o.o Man I need to go there, getting stabbed is worth it ^^!
Oct 13, 2014 1:26 AM

Feb 2013
OMFG!
✈️
Dec 14, 2014 7:04 PM

Mar 2012
Sanji gonna get stabbed lol.
Sep 2, 2015 8:00 AM
Sep 2014
So every girl in this anime has big boobs.
Dec 22, 2015 12:06 AM

Jun 2015
skipped, was this episode really necessary? it should be a filler.
Aug 5, 2016 12:58 AM

Mar 2015
Amazing how we can spend an entire episode introducing characters that don't matter
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 5, 2016 2:21 AM

May 2013
If Franky doesn't want the fruit, I feel like Luffy will give it to Sanji bc he also has fire based skills......... Buuuuuut, he's also the best swimmer in the crew so I don't want him to lose his ability to swim ;~; it'd be really awesome to see him with boosted firepower thoooooo *O*
Dec 18, 2016 7:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sevilla? I thinks this episode was inspirated in this spanish city!!!

Sanji and the dancer Violet, nice couple, and Sanji seems very happy with this pretty girl, alghough a misterious!!!
Apr 26, 2017 12:15 PM

May 2014
Even I'd get distracted by Violet- she's a fine woman- I'd put her hotness on par with Hancock's tbh
Loved the music she was dancing too as well...anyways, trust Sanji to get himself into a troubling situation with a lady on the island of love and passion.

He's about as smooth as the surface of the moon, but boy would I love a guy to break into a restaurant kitchen to cook a fancy meal for me lol

I could go for shipping Sanji x Violet- they look good together actually.

Looks like Luffy and Franky are gonna enter the competition for the Mera Mera no Mi, and I'm honestly pretty giddy that Ace is still affecting the plot somewhat even two years after his death.
Nov 22, 2019 6:03 AM

Jun 2016
The rescue/factory team has become almost completely separated and all of them are pursuing their own goals now! Kin’emon is continuing to look for Kanjuro, Sanji has fallen in love and is following a beautiful dancer’s wishes, Zoro is chasing a fairy, and Luffy and Franky are entering the Colosseum. If this is the case, how will they find the factory? Assuming the cast will have their ears open, perhaps this wasn’t so bad. By splitting up they’re all going to wildly different areas, meeting new friends, and overall I’m sure all of them will end up doing things central to their mission. Violet and that fairy will probably be key, and the Colosseum, Don Quixote territory where no police or navy can step, is going to be a hotspot. Kin’emon being trailed has ought to get him close to this all too, I presume everyone will have an insane and exciting and hilarious adventure and it’ll all come together eventually. We also got confirmation about how devil fruits reproduce. Does that mean Blackbeard just went inside a tent with Whitebeard’s body, bringing an apple so it transferred over, and then ate it? That would be a little anticlimactic wouldn’t it?

To speak specifics, Dressrosa is giving me a deep love for the Luffy/Franky duo that I didn’t have before. First, I choked up at the beautiful way the episode opened. Franky recognized that Luffy was serious about Ace’s devil fruit despite not having known Ace well at all, and Luffy even wanted Franky to have it. Already that, to ask his friend to take his late brother’s power, is incredibly touching. But Franky said he didn’t want to lose his ability to swim, perhaps that’s as simple as it is, or perhaps he thought it wasn’t his place to take the power. Regardless, Franky knowing what it meant to Luffy, decided that even if it’s an obvious trap by Doflamingo that one thing was certain, they had to go and leave no regrets, to live resolutely perhaps. This scene and later when they reached the Colosseum is what sold me the Franky/Luffy dynamic. Franky does totally feel like the big brother he says he is. He can be as much of a kid as Luffy is and have a total blast with him, yet when it’s time to be serious and reliable he can do that and be the guide Luffy needs, while also choosing to do the seemingly impossible for Luffy’s sake. It’s totally sweet. And, I must mention here, the one legged toy soldier is one cute dude. What if he has like a sad past and a strong resolve or something. I get that feeling from him.

Then we have Sanji meeting the beautiful Violet, quite comically too by telling Zoro he’s wasting his time by chasing a sword and then getting completely absorbed by her. When she embraced Sanji as to avoid the police I was already coincidentally thinking about how evil Sanji could be if he was working under a beautiful but cruel female captain. That kind of scenario would explore him pretty well, he can be ruthless, but he obviously cares about people and will even put himself on the line for their sake. Yet he’s willing to do anything for a beautiful woman, he’ll even gladly get stabbed by her. And then she asked Sanji to escort her to the next town and KILL SOMEONE, as if Oda read my mind. We’ve been using the “kill” word a lot recently for One Piece standards, the plan to “kill” Kaido, or “kill” this person. Anyways, I don’t know how to feel about her trustwise. She’s hard to pin down. Perhaps she is as passionate a person as they say, even comparable to Sanji with her tears and ability to easily fall in love, and likewise her inclination to stab people. As for what she gets out of Sanji, I love it. Sanji’s ability to be this concoction of a protective and reliable brother figure, a perverse and hopeless romantic, an explosion of screaming emotions, a complete brat, and yet also be an insanely cool guy and resolved guy, sometimes all at the same time is just, quality writing. As women do, Violet is able to get his super cool and explosive sides out as a near constant.

Sanji’s love of this passionate, loving island was nicely contrasted with Zoro furiously saying he hated this island full of puppets and fairies, along with a nice line about the sword being important, not because it’s some national treasure, but because it’s a dang great sword and a gift from the remnants of a legendary samurai. Out of respect he needs to keep it. Remember when he had that delicate farewell to the sword that he got from the shop along with his cursed blade because of its past owners dreams? The ship itself may be a crewmember but Zoro’s swords are like his own little crew as well, in my mind at least.
Mar 22, 2020 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
This episode had a very, very different feel to it then the other One Piece episodes. I think we can all agree that this is a very different tone for One Piece. Oda, the One Piece creator himself, is FAMOUS for asserting the lack of romance he would incorporate into One Piece. And yet, this entire episode had a romantic vibe to it. For once, Sanji actually pulled off a romance of some sort. Successfully. I never thought there would be a day in which this would happen, so it was a big shocker to see Sanji hit it off with someone.

The Flamenco scene (I think that's what you call the handclap dance) was ALSO a huge change of pace for One Piece. I never thought I'd see something like that in this anime. Just a full dance sequence, with a musical track that is SO out of character for the show. It was a surreal experience to say the least.

Also, for the first time, I noticed that the environment of Dressrosa and did some research. I initially thought it was based on Italy -- what with the colosseum and all. Specifically, though, the streets seemed very Rome-esque. But it turns out, via an interview with Oda, it has been stated that the cultural inspiration for Dressrosa was Spain. That makes sense with Violet, I guess, obviously being inspired by Spanish women.

Italy or Spain ... whatever you wanna call it ... I guess it could be summed up under the Latin umbrella.

Yes, this arc truly feels like a change of pace. I can already tell it's going to incorporate a vast amount of unique characters, many of which will be major, while also introducing us to some old ones (i.e. Bellamy, who they showed during a panoramic shot).

Some final thoughts... I really do like the dynamic between Luffy and Franky. Interactions between them are few and far between. When Luffy confided in Franky after learning about the Flare-Flare fruit, I liked how Franky encouraged Luffy (pretty much disregarding potential danger). Of course, that cancels out any possibility of him having a "guardian"-like tendency. I like Franky's encouraging nature, but LOL of course Franky isn't going to consider the danger Luffy might be putting himself in.
removed-userMar 22, 2020 2:40 PM
Mar 22, 2020 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
Also, damn, how is anyone supposed to hold a candle to "gfsdfgsdgsdfgs" 's commentary. I feel like none of us newer users really have the right to add our two cents to the discussion because "gfsdfgsdgsdfgs" probably beat us to the punch. 😂What else can be said?? I truly envy the user.
Mar 22, 2020 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
One other thought of mine. Everyone is praising the scene between Sanji and Violet. "LMFAO THAT WAS SO SILLY I LOL'ED SO HARD"... eh, I for one thought it was kind of corny. Sanji has the potential to be such a cool character. That's why when he breaks character and goes nuts for a woman it can be great comedic relief. But here I think it was just way over the top. This kinda nature would probably tun away most women, and I think the only logical argument that could be made is that Dressrosa is the island of "love and passion" ... and that the women of this island are equally nuts and over the top. That includes Violet, right? After all, she too stabbed a man over love.

Like I was saying though, it think it's such a vibe-killer when Sanji completely loses any shred of his calm exterior. I love his pervy and woman-obsessive nature, but someone like him shouldn't lose his mind when a woman hugs him like that.

This reminds me of how Sanji became a rocketship of blood during the Fishman Saga. It really reminds you that One Piece is a kids show, and that the writers believe over-the-top quirkiness is the most appealing thing for their demographic. Maybe it is, but I kinda joined the OP hype for the story element. And I think characters and their traits are an essential part of a story. The comedic elements and personality quirks arguably DO add to the overall appeal to the show -- and it's probably OP's selling point -- AND it's why the pre-timeskip series was a gem -- but post-timeskip One Piece has kinda been dumbed down with childish humor, exaggerated interactions, and randomly tossed in and otherworldly tropes like mecha-cyborgs. Honestly, a city full of living toys? It's clear that around this point, the writers started losing ideas and had to resort to outlandishness to keep things new and fresh. But I've digressed greatly from my original point.

Long-story-short, Sanji used to be cool and collected during his pervy moments. Later on, he started to become more outrageous and lascivious but was still loveable Sanji. His little skit with Violet though left a bad taste in my mouth though. Maybe that's just me. Like I said, everyone in thsi forum is praising it. "I LAUGHED SO HARD," people are saying. It kinda just left me scratching my head though.

It's fantastic the character of Sanji feels loved. It's rare we get to see him reach peak contentment like this. This is definitely the break he needs. I don't know who Violet is or who she will be. But after all Sanji has contributed, he deserves to take a load off in that tavern and prepare a meal for the one he thinks destiny has paired him with. The scene of him putting his arm around her or serving her a meal was fine. But nearly collapsing in Violet's arms, or not being capable of having a rational conversation was a turn-off for me. An essential Sanji is supposed to have is a capability to wooh/sway women with a graceful, masculine demeanor -- like that of a master chef. I feel like they chucked that idea out the window though. Now every time a woman interacts with Sanji, it's fountains of blood, giant heart eyes, and twirly limbs. This was all fine in moderation, but it's consumed Sanji's character. I hope things dull down a bit from here.
Apr 24, 2020 2:39 PM
Apr 2020
I remember i was sad when i first watch this episode.. everyone is doing their own things and don't even care abt each other anymore.. it's obvious it's doffy's plan all along to keep them occupied separately.. sighh
Feb 22, 2021 9:07 AM

May 2016
Violet's definitely bad news with how passionate she is with her unfaithful lovers and her first request to Sanji being an assassination order but I have to agree that she's a pretty good dancer and she's hot too.

If Luffy does end up winning that fruit, I wonder which one of his friends would end up eating it, hm. I guess that we'll find out if he'll even be able to have that as an option very soon!

Jul 19, 2021 8:29 AM

Jun 2019
So, we're basically in Spain... Huh?
Aug 25, 2021 1:52 AM

Aug 2021
Violet's dance was Hot ngl
Oct 18, 2021 7:53 AM
Oct 2021
How to download it?
Apr 23, 2022 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
Between Sanji's dangerous liaison with Violet & the mysterious toy soldier, this episode was an absolute riot. I have no doubt Sanji is getting way in over his head on this one, but I just love how OP takes these bizarre subplots and fits them in so nicely.
Dec 27, 2022 2:14 AM
Aug 2022
wtf?! this episode gave me anxiety. what happened to teams and law's plan? stupid free spirited straw hats. don't form alliences with rigid guys. 
Aug 16, 2023 9:11 AM
Oct 2019
It's Sanji luckiest day 😆
Sep 14, 2023 10:48 AM
Mar 2023
ela vai subir ela vai descer ela vai sentar pro mbappe
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I miss the old fights.

NeutralSide - Sep 14, 2023

25 by NeutralSide »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1062 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 20, 2023

328 by mihirmishra »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 229 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jan 5, 2010

42 by kejora »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 390 Discussion

enkil - May 5, 2009

40 by gannoncannon55 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 389 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VK11 - Feb 15, 2009

60 by gannoncannon55 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.