Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2014 5:15 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
dayum

May 6, 2014 8:22 PM

Sep 2013
Teacher was hot. I'm guessing all ended as slaves to the MC? KARMA BITCHES!!
Apr 14, 2018 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
You know what I'm wondering? We saw in the flashback in episode 1 that everyone had seen the protagonist's phallus. So why is it that none of the girls saw the phallus and thought, "Wait a minute...I've seen that phallus before!" So I guess what I'm asking is how the protagonist's phallus didn't give away his identity. And I can't remember if he disguised his voice or not (another thing that could've given his identity away).
Aug 16, 2018 6:43 AM
Oct 2013
most obedient of glasses girl and seems she likes to do the fella and the sex (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ also cute how she had embarrassment from turning on the light

Fapping to someone? It would be funny if it was the protagonist and also not surprising

That boy student grinning at the assembly XD

Glasses girl was clearly aroused with the erect nipples and wetness of pussy. There was no order to do yuri sex and in sukumizu though, so perhaps that was her fetish or just convenient.

Hmm? Looked like president blushed there from the 'im being nice, if you saw my face i would have blind/kill you'. Did she swoon there or thought he sound cool XD
even if crush her eyes, she still would of known who he was anyway, though, no?

Quite rare to see pleading to be spared the pussy penetration when the hymen was already broken. I guess it is anoter matter.
Quite an intensity of suffering with the anal rape with her crying quite painfully.

What pervert of sensei to clearly be enjoying the sex by the masked guy with pleasured moans and even asking for more. Yet surprisingly against being done by the boyfriend but I guess she had some kind of teacher morality issue with it.
Speaking of which, boyfriend surprisingly cooperating despite being ntr, but I guess he did get some sensei action.
KiNda half-assed her cumming, could of shown it more at least.

Eh? What's with the attitude of president, so happy to called to his room. Didn't expect they were childhood friends. She was too tsundere XD
What she expecting after such terrible deed.
Seems she may not be wearing the same underwear all the time but possess multiple of the same kind considering one pnatsu was cut.
Rape of her was somewhat lewd with violent jerking of her body and making her pained. She cried with a good strained voice (*˘︶˘*)
So the one in the picture was probably him after all!

Somehow feels inconclusive in terms of all the others though.

@agathist
As for voice and penis, well he speaks differently and his voice was not particularly distinctive to be noticeable. Further, his d was probably not particularly distinctive, Either or something anyone would remember considering only seeing it briefly. I mean I have seen many penises but would not be confident I would recognize any XD
User-sanSep 5, 2018 4:16 AM
Dec 18, 2020 8:47 AM
May 2018
The first episode was really good, the 2nd was kinda meh
I felt this one was rushed, especially the end (especially the relation between MC and Nanao cause they were childhood friends and that she was having a crush on him + fapping with his picture in the gymnasium, but this relation isn't developed)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Chibaku Yuugi Episode 1 Discussion

sirhcnil - Feb 4, 2014

3 by ANTONIADE »»
Dec 15, 2020 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.