Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2009 1:44 PM

Jun 2008
I remember once as a child, I had a dream where I was swinging on our school swing set. I loved to jump off of them when they were at their peek height. But when I did it in my dream it lead into a vortex/alternate reality.
Jul 5, 2009 2:06 PM

Mar 2009
I gotta pull out my old journal for this :3

1. One of my best friends and I were in an airport. I was wearing a large metal scuba suit. She ran ahead of me while being surrounded by firetrucks and some really random emergency vehicles and then my mask started filling with water and I drowned

2. I walked up to this house with a group of people. We opened the door and met "god". I don't remember seeing him, just a very low voice and I could tell he was there. He said that people who find him in person like this are prone to dieing shortly after. As soon as he said this everyone disappeared except me, and I began asking questions. God responded "Never hesitate or fear the inevitable. Accept the world and receive Eden"

That dream was really trippy for me, because I still am not concrete in my beliefs for a god.
Jul 5, 2009 2:17 PM

Oct 2007
I tried to kill a zombie with a white sock (with a small rock in it). I failed. Crazy enough?
Jul 5, 2009 3:22 PM

Oct 2008
People sometimes die in my dreams. In weird ways as well. I dreamed i was having a fight and the other guy fell into the road and got his head run over.

The scariest dream i ever had was the classic zombie dream. All i remember of it is hearing of the outbreak and grabbing a metal pole from my garage. Running outside and facially disfiguring a zombie version of the girl who lives across the street (can you imagine if i tried chatting her up :P)but yeah then after more running and killing we ended up running down train tracks to the next town and i ended up getting hit by a train. Woke up. Bolted up right like woaaaaah.

Around the time i had the zombie dream id recently been having reoccurring dreams about people being killed by trains. :S

I reckon its because im always high though.
LifeyJul 5, 2009 3:27 PM
Jul 5, 2009 4:27 PM

Dec 2008
I have a dream alot where I'm walking along a road for hours and I can't stop. It's boring as hell 'cuz everythings the same for miles and I'm sure it's a real road but I don't know where.
It doesn't sound so crazy but compared to my other dreams it's pretty much the only memorable one.

I do get this annoying thing where I'll just be falling asleep, then I'll get this feeling that I'm falling on my front even though I already couldn't be any closer to the floor. Not too bad but it's every. single. night.

edit: The wierdest one I've had was a few years ago, I went to school and heard that my best friend had been murdered. I remember everyone being really upset and then I got home and she was sitting on the banister of my stairs with one arm. I just got really freaked out and woke up.
DaniyelllxJul 5, 2009 4:36 PM
Jul 5, 2009 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
running over my friend with a monster truck :s :s :s
Jul 5, 2009 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
I had an odd dream in which I was a woman being chased by the police around some house for stealing a box of cereal. That's it in a nutshell, lol.

Oh, and blah, I had another dream, just last night... I forgot as to what happened, but I know I felt this intense pain on my crotch. lmao.
Jul 5, 2009 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
More of a kind of sleep walking experience than a dream.

One summer I awoke in the middle of the night still half asleep. As I was laying in my bed I look up to see a tall shadowy figure standing over my bed. Without a sound I proceeded to stand up on my bed, face the window, kick out the screen and than jump out the window. Once I landed on the ground I came to my senses and climbed back into my room and went back to sleep.
Aug 25, 2009 12:09 AM

Aug 2009
I was going to make a new thread. But tada look what I found. So I am resurecting this one instead. I was talking to a friend today as I was amused with my imagination last night. This is my dream:

Was strange. I was dating some chick (cause thats not weird enough) and this other woman threatened to kill herself if I didnt let her date her instead. So I left this girl and ended up giving myself a slow acting poison so that she could feel guilty about stealing this girl from me. But instead neither of them cared and I ran around for the rest of the dream trying to find an antidote. In the end I found out I actually liked guys when I looked into an old diary I wrote when I was little saying that I did (because its something your likely to forget over time you know. Knowing wether you're gay or not.). In the end I decided it was too hard, had sex with some guy and died in the end because I forgot that I had injected poison into myself in all my 'soul searching'.

Sorry about the grammar. Its straight out of the email I sent my friend and I wrote it down before I could forget the details.
Aug 29, 2009 1:36 PM

Mar 2009
I've had a lot of crazy dreams...

The first one was over ten years ago which I have never forgotten. You know how in elementary school, they give you the little bag of baby carrots that go with lunch? I dreamed that I was a rabbit and I was eating baby carrots. All of a sudden a giant carrot came and chased me talking about I ate its babies...

The second one was that I was the coyote chasing the road runner. I promptly fell off a cliff and was steady falling. My momma ended up waking me up before I hit bottom...

The third dream that was (im not sure if this was a dream or a message) A few years ago, I was about 11 or so. I had this dream several times a year for about 3 years. Everytime I would have this dream, it would go just a bit farther than the last time. It was always some woman who addressed me with respect. She would be talking to someone I couldn't see but they would always say that it was almost time and that I was almost ready...

The fourth one I had was about a month ago. This one was funny though. I all of a sudden was running away from the police downtown. It was sort of like Grand Theft Auto though because the police were chasing me because I had a gun in one hand and was wearing a convict uniform. In my other hand I had a video game controller and was steadily (while running from the police) trying to figure out how to put my gun away. Eventually I figured it out and thought I was all clear. So I walk past 5 cruisers and they start chasing me because of my uniform. Im steady running until I get to an overpass. I see some people there and they tell me hide there and that they will protect me. It just so happens that they want me because the woman who took care of me when I was a child happened to be a serpent. When I was a child she bit me on my thigh. One of the people who saved me was a mongoose who didn't like me and thought that they should just take whatever revenge they wanted out on me. While they were arguing, I woke up...

Aug 29, 2009 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
I had this one earlier this month I think...it may've been late July...but anyways!

I don't remember the whole thing...but me and 3 of my friends were in this underground parking lot...and then all of a sudden, the room is flooded with this weird purple water. So we were all underwater, only we could breathe. Then one of my friends started drinking it, and she said "It tastes like Jello!!" and she ate us out of the water :l
Then, the next/last thing I remember is that some big guy came up to us and looked like he was about to attack us, when one of the friends with me, who is a pacifist, took a shot gun out of his pocket and shot the guy and the guy died....
yea....
Aug 29, 2009 2:45 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
I had a dream one time where i was one of the Sailor Scouts... Which really freaked me out cuz i'm a dude. 0.0
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Aug 29, 2009 2:47 PM

Apr 2009
Barney tried to kill me by making purple acid boil up out of the urinals in the bathroom at the mall...three times.

Edit: And the hallways in the mall were wood paneled, and there were no stores.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Aug 29, 2009 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
umm...
i lost one of my friends in the jungle on a school trip
my other friends tried to find her by:

1. parasailing
2. traipsing through the jungle
3. getting lost ourselves

i finally found her inside of a square waterfall and opened a trapdoor(Scooby-Doo style) by sitting on a rock.
Aug 29, 2009 10:50 PM

Dec 2008
My mum always seem to be in my nightmares.
Once I dreamt I was going to fall off the roof.
Nobody was there except me, && my mum.
Me: MUM WOULD YOU HELP ME HERE?
Mum: ......
Me: DAMNIT I AM YOUR FRECKING DAUGHTER.
HOSH-
/falls off
Aug 29, 2009 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
Weirdest one I can remember is when I was a fish. As a fish I dived off a diving board (above ground) into a swimming pool. I got taken out of the swimming pool and put into the sea, then as I was swimming along, a fish-sized Venus Fly Trap (underwater!!) got my and I died!

:(
Aug 30, 2009 12:26 AM

Sep 2007
I have so many crazy dreams it's not normal. Quite a few of them prove to be NSFW (yet sadly enough aren't the least bit erotic despite how much sex is in it. It always feels like such a rip-off).

One I can remember played out like a movie and was like the illegitimate child of Ranma 1/2 and Rave Master. That dream showed me I watched too much anime. This man tried to confess to the woman he loved but she rejected. In his despair he went to the cliff by the ocean and screamed to the heavens only to get smacked by a tidal wave/giant submarine. The impact caused his molecules to mutate and turned him into that blue squid thing from Rave Master. Apparently he was now cursed to remain a squid for all his days unless he could get the woman he loved to pour cold water on him as she kissed him. Somehow the two end up traveling together but she remains oblivious to his cheesy pick-up lines involving tentacles and all around bad things. Along the way they meet twin girls who turn into cats, a man whose penis occasionally fell off (but it's OK, it grew back when he shed his skin) and Spongebob.

He never did become human again.
Aug 30, 2009 6:37 AM

Mar 2009
Several anime dreams.
Aug 30, 2009 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:
Several anime dreams.

This is just what happens if you marathon something then go to sleep right after, I've learned. Half the time it's just like made up episodes, I'm rarely even in the anime dreams. Other than that, my dreams are pretty standard, the only one that sticks out was one time I dreamt I had slept with my friends girlfriend. I'm glad that was a dream, because he's built and I haven't lifted since last year, really.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 30, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
I was in my old house, everything felt far away and i was soo freaked out. everytime i wanted to get close it just got further away (this dream happened when i was ill). now this became a problem but i never told anyone. the thing that triggers it is first. everything feels far away. second.my body gets heavy. third. i cant move. the dream stared this problem... it doesn't happen often. but i does happen when i am sick.
even if i told anyone no one believes me.
Aug 30, 2009 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
I always have weird dreams .__o
But my english is very bad, so i don't think i can tell you..
Aug 30, 2009 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
I dreamed about beating up a guy i don't know. At my place. I beat him up pretty nice.
His guts were all over my room.
Really , i didn't like that. I don't know why i dreamed that.
Probably too much anime xD
Aug 30, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
*Wants to join in too* Sadly, I do not dream, and never have. I do day dream, but that'd be a story that would take all day to tell. Most involve anime I've watched beforehand, but I suppose it could considered a dream.
Aug 30, 2009 2:30 PM

Aug 2009
Lets see...

I went into a haunted mansion, and in every room there was a mini game you where forced to play. Once you've played them all, you have to fight Dracula. I fought, lost then my friend tried to fight him. She won but Dracula decided to kill her anyway.
Aug 30, 2009 2:39 PM

Jul 2009
LoL I've had so many wierd dreams so far...
The wierdest was I think the one in which Superman was trying to stab my calf using a spoon xD But it was more like a nightmare. o.O Really. Dont know why everyone is laughting when I'm telling them that dream xP

Oh Oh! And when I was a child I dreamt about a Yeti attacking my flat. I remember I was damn horror-struck, until I suddenly realized that It was just a dream and nothing bad will happen to me. And, imagine, I came near the beast and... asked it why it was scaring me. xD Yeti said (yes SAID o.O xD) he was just hungry. I showed him a fridge and told him to help himself. But he said he actually didn't have a time and then he left. I woke up and thought "what a nice Yeti" xD But you know... I was just a small kid. :D

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Aug 30, 2009 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
Many years ago, I had a dream where I go up a stair and come to the top of a high-rise building, where there is a freaky old lady with a bended back, who turns out to be my mother, something like that. That dream scared me quite^^
Aug 30, 2009 6:29 PM

Aug 2009
I am not much of an erotic dreamer but I watch the entire series of Ouran this weekend and well.. *blush* .. had a bit of an alterior ending going on. Where Suoh carries me out of the water and instead of anyone being there we do the naughty on the beach. This was all animated by the way. Woke up a bit freaked out.
Aug 31, 2009 4:37 PM

Jul 2009
I rarely have dreams but when i do it seems like an ordinary day (which i usually think that i did actually wake up xD) except everything seems a bit... Nicer?
Aug 31, 2009 4:40 PM

Feb 2007
Want some weird dreams? Sleep with the television on. Or at least fall asleep while watching television. Some of that stuff makes it into dreams :P

Unfortunately, I can't quite remember the dream I had the other night, but it had various characters from a couple shows. I know one was from the current program that was airing as I fell asleep. But then characters from Psych showed up, and I wasn't even watching the USA Network...
Aug 31, 2009 4:44 PM

Apr 2009
It was something about me being in my house and being afraid because there was a shark or something. Yeah...
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Aug 31, 2009 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
I believe the "craziest" would be when I dreamed that I was asking my parents for 20 dollars at night before bed. When I woke up the next morning, they told me that I was asking them for money last night after I thought I went to bed. That kinda freaked me out.
Aug 31, 2009 5:36 PM

Aug 2009
I can't for sure say, but I know I have dreams where sometimes I can't distinguish whether it really happened or not for a few minutes.
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Aug 31, 2009 7:27 PM

Jul 2008
skys0ng said:
I am not much of an erotic dreamer but I watch the entire series of Ouran this weekend and well.. *blush* .. had a bit of an alterior ending going on. Where Suoh carries me out of the water and instead of anyone being there we do the naughty on the beach. This was all animated by the way. Woke up a bit freaked out.

What is it with Ouran inspiring such dreams? I had a dream where Mori-sempai delcared his undying love for me. Which is strange as I have only watched half the series and it's not my OMG ABSOLUTE FAVE favourite. >_>

For a while, I kept having nightmares about different versions of the apocalypse: terrorist attack, asteroid, government conspiracy, natural disaster...

I am the senpai that notices you.

Aug 31, 2009 7:49 PM

Feb 2008
my one and only animu related dream:

i had mystic eyes of death perception, and i was fighting souren araya with a door key, cuz you know, i have hax eyes, i can see death lines, i dont need a proper weapon. and then images of kara no kyoukai 7 start coming in my dream, even though ive yet to see said movie, but i was seeing lio, araya, and shiki.

yes i am a karanokyoukai-tard

another strange dream was one about the beatles (i fall asleep to music), it was me talking to yoko ono and then john dying. and then when i woke up, the pillow was wet, so i assumed i cried??? focking weird.
Aug 31, 2009 7:52 PM

Oct 2008
I dreamed about me and my friends all taking a vacation and stopping at a hotel for the night, we all go to sleep and then we hear pounding on the door, we wake up and see a hord of zombies outside, a zombie apocalypse is goin down. We head to the roof to fend them off with guns that somehow magically appeared out of nowhere, we clean out the area, get in the car and head down the road.

Thats the only cool dream I've ever had, the rest are stupid and make no sense.
Aug 31, 2009 8:08 PM

May 2008
Screwing the sister, cousins, and mother of my girlfriend. Ex I mean.
Aug 31, 2009 9:05 PM

Jul 2007
My little brother likes drawing comics, so I had this dream where he drew a comic and in it, he turned me into an old man. Then, one of his crazy fangirls came to stalk him. Her name was Yui, but she wasn't Japanese. :I

And then I woke up.

Sep 1, 2009 2:54 AM

Jul 2009
Had this one silly dream a long time ago, but I still faintly remember it. Basically I'm walking through a really dense forest, it's pertty much pitch black inside. All of a sudden some alien woman is chasing me. It's not really that scary but i woke up with my heart beating pretty fast. /shrug

Oh and there's those weird dreams where I "wake up", but I think I'm still dreaming. Basically I cant move and feel like something is sitting on my chest, and I feel/hear breathing near my face... ooo scary ghosts
Sep 1, 2009 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
The dream that most impressed me was being hit by a truck. I saw it coming towards me but I couldn't move. I woke up screaming.

Some time ago, I dreamed I was flying. In the dream, I could see the houses, people and the city where I live, perfectly. It was fantastic! ^^
Sep 2, 2009 5:52 PM

Dec 2007
I had a nightmare last night that I must share. I am trying to use my Pagan magic to interpretate it, but it's just too stupid. So I thought I'd share here. PLEASE LISTEN. I am afraid of going to sleep tonight.

This was set at my old school. I was meeting a guy I had met online, just for the lulz as I usually do, and the guy was a depressive nerd. Really short, chubby but not obese, did not wear glasses but had really thick black eyebrows. His head was shaved but he had a 3-day beard. He seemed to be indian, and he smelled like curry too. He was wearing a NERV black t-shirt, that later in the dream turned red and then turned blue and then turned black again, and when he smiled all his teeth were yellow. Twitching at me he said:

"I am your online friend. We're friends!"

And I was like "yeah right." So I smiled at him and said:

"Ok. I'm going down there to get some coffee"

And ran to some friends giggling and we ran down badmouthing him as girls do. But suddenly he grabbed my arm and started to hug me saying:

"No dear, I am your husbando, it's me, don't you remember me?"

And then I got mad and pushed him away with my elbow. And just because it seemed right I punched his face. I thought it would hurt, but I felt the texture of his fat and meat wobbling with the strenght of the punch, while my hand kind of entered his skin like he was made off dead meat. Then I started to run, laughing my ass off, and got to the other side of the school.

Suddenly, I was at the other side and the guy appeared again. It was then that I noticed he was really, really short, because I was looking at him from above. Then he said:

"You can never run from me. I will always find you wherever you hide"

And then I got scared. I started to run away and he followed me, but he fell. And since I can never resist doing bad things, I went back and kicked his ass. Literally. I felt ht tip of my shoe entering his ass and then, coming off, ripping apart his balls. IT FELT GOOD TO RIP HIS BALLS WITH AN ALL-STAR SHOE. Then I ran away again, but I looked back as he screamed like a pig being killed. He looked up at me and started to raise, so I ran away more. This time I was getting really scared and regretting to have kicked him. I climbed some stairs and then the spaces of my school started to get a bit confused (because they would end up in different places than the reality, though I started to realize that only by the end of the dream)

So I was climbing stairs, thinking of a plan, passing through corridors that never ended, filled with school work posters and shit kids do, and everytime I looked down to the last staircase, the guy was there. I ran, but the guy walked very slowly, like an assassin following you with a sharp knife, so I decided to walk as well. My leg was hurting. And he said:

"I walk slowly".

And, afraid, I walked a bit faster. Then he grinned and said:

"What if I walk faster?"

And the fucking meatball started to RUN and I ran as well, considering screaming through the corridor till I got to the director's room for help, considering turning around and surpass him, anything, till I realized I was alone at the school, because it was Sunday.

/end
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Sep 2, 2009 9:19 PM

Mar 2009
I dreamed that I was sleeping on a desk in my school with another guy.

Note: Crazy != bad
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 9:22 PM

May 2009
rTz (43.7% Male) said:

I bet you were sweaty.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 9:23 PM

Mar 2009
Puni[43.7% Male said:
]
rTz (43.7% Male) said:

I bet you were sweaty.

The dream was PG
Just hugging
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 2, 2009 9:23 PM

May 2009
rTz (43.7% Male) said:
Puni[43.7% Male said:
]
rTz (43.7% Male) said:

I bet you were sweaty.

The dream was PG
Just hugging

Fuck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2009 1:12 AM

Aug 2009
Actually I had it yesterday. I was living in a world ruled by gangs made of different species and mine contained human ones. Species included gorillas, big fat blobs, mutants and other stuff. The time was post-apocalyptic era. We just went around the city, robbed a bank, took out stuff from the hotel and retreated to a desert-like area where we fought a mutated gorilla, were going to be defeated but go help from a silverback gorilla called Oslo (O_O) who renowned for having one of the most powerful gangs. Yeah, thats it. Craziest, unlike any dream I have had before.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Sep 3, 2009 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
right, first off, I'm not afraid of spiders, but this dream creep the living shit out of me.

"I was 8, and I'm watching TV, then I saw a spider the size of a head standing on top of a table, my grandpa try killing it. Suddenly, the spider jump from the table to the chair nearby, and my grandpa's head exploded. My grandma sneak up to it, try to kill it. Then spider jump from the chair to the top of the shelf, and my grandma's head exploded. My twin brother pick up a broom and try killing it, the spider jump from the shelf to the table in front of me and my brother's head exploded. Then I know I'm next, and ran for my life, the spider jumped toward me while screeching like an alien."

then I woke up. It's not really that scary, but I sure won't forget it for as long as I live... I mean, WTF was that about?
Sep 10, 2009 12:20 AM

Jul 2009
Craziest dream....well it may not be my most crazy but it is one of my more memorable and amusing dreams that i have yet to experience, this one happened like 5 years ago when i was in high school. classic zombie dream where i start off in some area thats a town, practically devoid of human life except a few major characters in this case that being myself, my younger cousin chris and my sister amanda. All three of us are standing outside and realize something is up because dead people are walking around, our first instinct is to bear arms I get ahold of a stick (yes a stick it was better then melee with fists) my cousin picks up a metal pole and my sister sticks behind us as we fight our way into/towards the gun shop (oh yes...the gun shop how convenient) after shutting the door behind us me and chris bear arms, me taking the automatic weapon and chris handling the shotgun and a rifle (he always liked to snipe things) while my sister of course got the pussy handgun which she barely ever used. After appropriately arming ourselves we exit the shop through the back entrance to battle, it is at this time me and chris realize that there are too many zombies to fight for the more we kill somehow the more show up to replace them. Our party retreats back toward the fire and police station (don't know why it seemed to have more security) and it is there where we meet up with sheila another family member who is of course unarmed. For some reason there is an unexplained explosion and we are all separated, it is at this point i realize i am out of ammo and am back to melee fighting but oh shit i have no weapon. Time to retreat I run around the area avoiding zombies trying to regroup and find chris holding off the zombies with amanda and sheila behind him useing a firetruck for cover, I dash over as chris gives me coverfire from the shotgun and the occasional shot from amanda's handgun. For some unknown reason i tell them to get in the firetruck while i stay behind to meet my fate with the never ending mob of zombies, chris complies and takes the girls into the truck with him. This appeared tobe the best strategy because now chris was running over the zombies with the truck giveing me plenty of room to check out the situation without haveing to panic for my life. After checking in a 360 degree of the town i somehow figure out that the zombies are being spawned/comeing from this tower at the edge of town and if i destroy it there won't be any more zombies (i must play too many video games to have that logic) so I head out on foot to that location finding a metal pipe to bash the few zombies in my way. After a while of running i somehow come across a random rocket launcher just conveniently laying in the middle of the road. so of course i pick it up strap it to my back and approach the tower that zombies are spawning from, then i realize "fuck there is too many and i can't waste my rocket on these" and right out of the blue *BAM* the firetruck crashes into the tower killing many of the zombies in my path. Another strange moment where i realize that the fire truck that was once yellow is now red...different firetruck...no its just covered with blood and who would have guessed it chris jumps out of the truck and informs me he left the girls in a shop somewhere. Big deal now i have somebody with some ammo to help me take out the zombie generator, we climb the tower stairs killing our way up and I shoot the big shiny thing at the top because of course thats whats making the zombies what else could be. Bingo big explosion we are thrown from the tower it crumbles zombies are no longer animate i wake up the end....weird...but fun
There are those who think of doing great things, those who dream of doing great things and those who do great things

Sep 10, 2009 12:33 AM

Jun 2008
In my most fucked up dream (I remember) I was a living biscuit running away from being eaten by one of those green turtles from Mario, which was 3 times my size. Not sure how I managed to imagine it in 3D tho...
Crazy shit, no?
... Even if I took time to write alot of intelligent words of deep thought and meaning in my signature, would you really care to read and comment on it? ...
Sep 10, 2009 9:19 PM

Jul 2009
Raining ice-cream.
Sep 10, 2009 10:25 PM

Apr 2009
i recently had a dream of living in a duplex in London married with children. My family came to visit and i bought food... all i can remember... london, wife, kids, family, food and mega blocks.

Xiaoling Squirrel; baddest rodent in the forest.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.