Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 4 Discussion

May 24, 2:24 PM

Interesting episode, Majhal was a definite example of someone so flooded with their obsession that they forget their original goal.

May 24, 2:26 PM

om_s3afa said:
I had fun watching this episode ..
those dolls were scary lol >< ..
^^
Agreed, not a fan of those mannequins.

May 24, 2:29 PM

vizhmaster_vizhu said:
Actually, this episode felt like a filler comparing to the previous episodes.
I wonder how the story develops???
I agree that it was a filler, but it was an interesting and good one at that.

May 24, 2:34 PM

Wicked_Edward said:
Also, what's the deal with filler complaints? Think of the side stories as side quests to a video game. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
100% agree, I quite enjoy fillers in general and I don't get why people complain about them so much. I understand skipping fillers only if you have a limited amount of time to complete an Anime and it's really long, for example Naruto.

May 24, 2:36 PM

VARIAchan said:
o__o;

Hate people like that. PEOPLE DO GROW OLD YOU KNOW.
Exactly! Plus, he was kind of being hypocritical because he was also old. What does he expect, his love stays the same age while everyone keeps aging?

Jun 19, 9:39 AM

Great episode. Claws being a girl was quite a surprise, reminds me of Kino. This episode was vital to show that alchemy has consequences.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Aug 26, 1:17 PM
So how did Karin never tell the old man of her appearance?

Did she try to maybe tell him but was never able to? Huh, that's my only question

And this episode was not filler, it told us about Spirit Bonding and the applications it has on someone.

At least in my opinion, it wasn't useless, it provided some more meat to this good show already.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]