Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Log Horizon Episode 19 Discussion

Apr 6, 2018 11:04 AM

If he died he would have made such an impact but bringing him back won't do much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 26, 2018 7:53 PM

He died as expected of the People of the Land, can Shiroe bring him back? Does he have a save data somewhere? LOL
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Dec 27, 2018 9:09 PM

Crusty fighting those goblins was so badass; he's grown to be my favorite character in the show.

Rudy sacrificing himself was a questionable decision when you remember that Tohya would've just revived at the cathedral, but I can totally imagine him doing it anyways.

That plot twist tho; should've saw seen it coming, but it was so good. Rudy being revealed to be an NPC gave me goosebumps.

Part of me wants Rudy to die just because it would make the anime more interesting, but I also kinda like him. He was annoying at first, but he grew on me not to mention that he's hot af.

Best episode so far. Great action, great OST, and great tactics. The CG looked kinda cheesy at some points, but it was an amazing episode regardless. 9.5/10

Mar 19, 1:20 PM

Nyanta is talking with Naotsugu and Maryelle about the importance of defend Choushi Town. Krusty started the war against goblins while Shiroe plans the movements, supervising Ocypete in it's way bewteen Akihabara and Narashino. Maryelle's group is defending the coast, but Minori's group decided to stop a group of goblins near there. Minori's group fought some goblins but appeared more monsters, Tohya was in problems and Rudy climbed a wolf, the wolf ran and slamed him against debris, the group found Rudy bad hurt, they tried to heal him, but Isuzu revealed he is a NPC. Minori called Shiroe for help.

Well, Rudy is gone, next. I don't really mind that character, if he lives is ok too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 13, 12:59 AM
I Don't understand, how can Rudy has levels and use skills like adventurers if he is one of the land? Aren't they supposed to be like regular humans?
yikes

May 30, 6:18 AM

ItachiDxD said:
I Don't understand, how can Rudy has levels and use skills like adventurers if he is one of the land? Aren't they supposed to be like regular humans?

hes sorcerer and the differance between npc sorc and adventurer sorc is little ppl won't notice it so easly sobthey can use spells same way, maybe spell dam for example

May 30, 6:26 AM
Sugram22 said:
ItachiDxD said:

hes sorcerer and the differance between npc sorc and adventurer sorc is little ppl won't notice it so easly sobthey can use spells same way, maybe spell dam for example

That's weird though...
yikes

Jun 22, 6:58 PM

My favorite moment is when all is lost... and then the wimpy mage throws down his staff and charges the direwolf to wrestle it. Dude! That's a man. MVP right there!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]