Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2014 4:23 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Komachi episode. Komachi continues to be my favorite of the Yes5 group. I though the more light on Madoka was very nice.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Apr 18, 2016 9:58 AM

May 2013
I took a long break watching the series because I thought that it was becoming boring, but I don't regret watching this episode! Lots of character developpement between Komachi and her sister, I thought that what was missing from the series and now I'm satisfied. XD; I'll continue watching it! ~
Dec 6, 2019 1:02 AM
Jun 2016
We've met Madoka in previous episodes before, but I believe this is the first time where she had a more prominent role (even if only for a little bit). She's so cool.

It's nice that this Komachi episode was good. Some of her episodes in the previous season were a treat in my opinion. Well, she is one of my favourite characters in Yes!, along with Nozomi. I find most aspects of her character to be quite relatable, and I also love her development.

I kind of thought Komachi was jealous of her sister, but it actually turns out she just wants Madoka to find/pursue her dreams.

I feel like from my watching of PreCure, this episode had the villains appear so late (asides from ones where they don't appear at all, but I can't really remember of an instance). Also, I'm not sure if they did this before but they've abbreviated Karen, Urara & Rin's transformation scene a bit.

"I figured the amount I gave you wouldn't be enough given your appetites." Madoka low-key dissing them, lol.
Oct 26, 2023 11:09 AM

May 2015
It's a pleasure to see Madoka again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

5 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.