Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2014 7:29 AM

Aug 2012
I don't know why , but even while being perfectly nice , this ending felt a bit dissapointing. But I gues I'm still satisfied with it.

Some nice moments , getting back together , becoming a chef. Even if he rushed things , Seo really did make all those happen. So this ride is over now , I had fun with it.
Feb 8, 2014 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
There is still a Yuzuki's fantasy chapter coming, I have high expectation for that. Hope it doesn't disappoint..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 8, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
Overall, this series had a great story; the ending was just rushed, didn't tie up certain parts of the story. I'm thinking an extra 10/20 chapter's could have ended things much more smoothly. 8/10

Makes me wonder, why would Seo have Haruto break up... then end the series? Maybe pressure from the editing/magazine company?
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. - Nietzsche
Feb 8, 2014 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
EXScythe said:

Makes me wonder, why would Seo have Haruto break up... then end the series? Maybe pressure from the editing/magazine company?

IMO, Yuzuki's redemption of her past with Kazama (By waiting) and to boost manga sales.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 8, 2014 7:52 AM
Jul 2013
so, he dumps the girl he loved for a job but quits the job?! WTF?! is he completely insane?

yuzuki thanks a dad who allowed her life to become hell in her own home. i simply think it's extremely pathetic.

also, kazama should've been forgotten.
rajurashmi2000Feb 8, 2014 8:00 AM
Feb 8, 2014 8:05 AM

Oct 2013
After like more than 150 chapters I think I finally got some positive vibes from this manga but the author still trolls back and that too with full force by mentioning Kazama and his shitty helmet. 5/10, was good till the countryside arc and went downhill but it was still readable.
SixFlags said:
I started reading this years ago, when the setting was still in their high school and I loved that part.. but once they moved to Tokyo the story seriously went downhill and I only occasionally caught up with the latest chapter.
jose21 said:
GODDAMMIT SEO, I was expecting that shit, but you just ruin the ending for me by placing that f....ing helmet in the restaurant. I mean will Haruto move on from his lost love, Kazama, at some point)
Thank god, Yuzuki beat Haruto to it and came up with the name for their kid, otherwise we all know who the poor kid would have been named after.
Anyway, I am just gonna pretend it ended right after the wedding, since all I cared about was seeing Yuzuki and Haruto together; chef thing would have been a plus, but it was ruin.
Oh and thanks SixFlags and jose21, This sums it up.

SixFlags said:

PS: Haruto should've just chosen Shiho ages ago

I assume you're saying this after reading that fantasy chapter? It was really good and it made me like Shiho more.

Lets hope the author focuses more on his new work and H&H (2012).
Feb 8, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
EXScythe said:

IMO, Yuzuki's redemption of her past with Kazama (By waiting) and to boost manga sales.

That would make sense, however the more I read this manga, the more it looks like Haruto cheated her with Kazama, and he still hasn't move on. Haruto should totally come out of the closet and admit he was gay for him.
Feb 8, 2014 8:14 AM

Jan 2012
I was kinda expecting a girl >_>
Feb 8, 2014 8:15 AM

May 2013
The manga finally ended. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Haruto finally got to open his own restaurant and Asuka became a baseball ace, so that was cool too. Gonna miss this manga.
Feb 8, 2014 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
ugh.

Hiroshima Arc = 9/10

Tokyo Arc (until they got back together) = 8/10 (so many rage moments, it's good in a way but i don't wanna read those parts again)

After that until the finale = 7/10

the final chapter wasn't that bad, it's just.. dunno, lacked of memorable moments, perhaps? Akari's wedding was so much better than this.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 8, 2014 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
I liked the way it tied up the loose ends and got a bunch of things that I wanted to see happen - he repaired the relationship with her dad, and finally decided to get off the exec track and open his own restaurant. Yes Seo did troll us a bit with the helmet but I actually liked that one it was fitting. Much better chapter than the ones with the break up and got all those issues resolved. Pretty good ending to this one.
Feb 8, 2014 8:28 AM
Dec 2013
Nuvi said:
After like more than 150 chapters I think I finally got some positive vibes from this manga but the author still trolls back and that too with full force by mentioning Kazama and his shitty helmet. 5/10, was good till the countryside arc and went downhill but it was still readable.
SixFlags said:
I started reading this years ago, when the setting was still in their high school and I loved that part.. but once they moved to Tokyo the story seriously went downhill and I only occasionally caught up with the latest chapter.
jose21 said:
GODDAMMIT SEO, I was expecting that shit, but you just ruin the ending for me by placing that f....ing helmet in the restaurant. I mean will Haruto move on from his lost love, Kazama, at some point)
Thank god, Yuzuki beat Haruto to it and came up with the name for their kid, otherwise we all know who the poor kid would have been named after.
Anyway, I am just gonna pretend it ended right after the wedding, since all I cared about was seeing Yuzuki and Haruto together; chef thing would have been a plus, but it was ruin.
Oh and thanks SixFlags and jose21, This sums it up.

SixFlags said:

I assume you're saying this after reading that fantasy chapter? It was really good and it made me like Shiho more.

Lets hope the author focuses more on his new work and H&H (2012).

After half and half and during princess lucia and Fuuka I hope he makes some amagami ss versions like showing how haruto develops his relationships with these girls and how they all got through their relationships over the years. I mean with these fantasy chapters you have to wonder how haruto even ended up with someone like rin and how he got together with shiho, nagato, and nagaoshi. And if Akari's chspter had the same history as the manga, what ever happen between him and yuzuki? And for that matter if haruto and asuka had sex in the love hotel( or should I say her sucking his d***) and never bumping into kiyomi, nanami, and Akari and are planning to move out of their apartment to be with each other how would the the rest of the story be altered if yuzuki might not meet him in the mixer if he doesn't show up or if he does how would the rest of the story go after their trip to Hiroshima? I watch a lot of what ifs and time travel related stuffs. A guy just has to wonder
Feb 8, 2014 8:29 AM

Apr 2010
Finally, it's over.
Feb 8, 2014 8:50 AM

Jan 2011
Finally the rage is over and I am free from this piece of shit.
[center]
Feb 8, 2014 8:59 AM

Feb 2012
I got to see adult Rin <3

Seo gave me a lot of things I've been waiting for in this last chapter, but it still felt disappointing, after all.
Feb 8, 2014 9:07 AM

Apr 2009
Nuvi said:

SixFlags said:

Actually the mangaka should've just made some real hentai out of those bonus chapters.

I liked Shiho ever since she was introduced, come on who doesn't like tsun's with lots of dere?
Feb 8, 2014 9:14 AM
Dec 2013
Zhou said:
I got to see adult Rin <3

Seo gave me a lot of things I've been waiting for in this last chapter, but it still felt disappointing, after all.

At least girls of the wilds is still going strong despite the pacing being incredibly slow. Also how would it be like if song jae gu took haruto's place but still have the same backstory and personality as he had in girls of the wilds? How would it be like if he interacted with yuzuki and how would it be like if he first meets rin, kazama, asuka, and the rest and how would they Interact? The read headed piece of shit would also be great for the ongoing retelling.
Feb 8, 2014 9:17 AM
Feb 2011
SixFlags said:

Actually the mangaka should've just made some real hentai out of those bonus chapters.

I liked Shiho ever since she was introduced, come on who doesn't like tsun's with lots of dere?

Yes, I agree! Shiho would be the greatest choice IMO.

At last we got to see Nagoshi in the double-page picture of the wedding, she was my 2nd best character xD
Feb 8, 2014 9:21 AM

Oct 2013
After I finished this manga I could understand why so many readers love the harem genre.
Feb 8, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2008
It's over...
The ending was average and the time skip was ok.

*I'll wait a while before i read any new work from Seo-Sensei..
**14 min.... New record.
TechDragonFeb 8, 2014 9:53 AM
Feb 8, 2014 9:56 AM

Feb 2011
Thank goodness I no longer have to read this for the pure reason of not being able to abandon it due to the fact that I've been with it as long as I have.
Feb 8, 2014 10:18 AM

Jan 2010
This ending was just as bad as I was expecting it to be. I enjoyed the Suzuka ending a lot more.

Oh well, time to read Fuuka and get stuck reading another crappy Seo Kouji manga for 5+ years while hating every minute of it.
Ok™
Feb 8, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2009
the dad part was legit.
felt a lil feels there.
7/10.. even though i skipped like 200 chapters. herpderp.
Feb 8, 2014 10:37 AM
Sep 2012
I swear to god Seo just got bored of writing it. It wasnt even rushed because it covered about 3/4th of the loose ends. It was just like.. lets keep going with fillers drag this shit out.. and then ah im bored ill just end it in 3 chapters even though the quest for him to become a chef would have been the real meaty part of this story, I dont feel like writing that I guess ill start another manga and create drama again, yup drama is easy and i dont have to think. Mhm
Well ... at least they got married, at least he became a chef. Im just mad that they skipped how that happend . -_____-
Feb 8, 2014 10:44 AM

May 2012
outkastfox said:
Loved it. Don't care if everybody hated it, it introduced me to wonderful world of manga. Many emotions up and down in this manga, but I don't regret one bit of it. Thanks kimi no iru machi.

Same here for the most part. It was the first romance I ever read, can't say I've regretted it.
Feb 8, 2014 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
Ah, finally done. I wish I could say that it's been a great ride. I really enjoyed it up until the Tokyo arc and throughout most of the Asuka parts, but the rest was just mediocre. Way too much filler nonsense situations and not enough actual story. I wish he would have used the last 30-50 chapters to actually develop lead up to the marriage and being chef rather than rushing it all in three or four chapters.

Either way, glad to see Haruto finally became a chef. I wasn't expecting it to happen at this point.
Also liked the cameo by Fuuka.

Definitely excited to start the new series. Really hope he does a better job with it this time around.
Feb 8, 2014 10:51 AM
Jul 2013
Glad it ended on a good note for them. Predictable, yes, but I enjoyed it. Would have left a bitter taste if it didn't end well (like all those crazy endings people wanted to happen).

On a side note, fuck Kazama.
Feb 8, 2014 11:44 AM

Jul 2011
Last chapter felt like Seo didn't know how else to get the two back together and just came up with some cliched bs of "I will wait for freaking ever at this one particular spot for you to come back to me because of a random conversation we had hella days ago." It seemed like he needed to fit in just one more "shocker" or "plot-twist" before the end of the manga, which was unnecesary IMO. He should've just had it end like this chapter with the wedding taking place instead of the pointless crap which served no purpose last chapter.
Feb 8, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2010
Thank god this shit is over.
Feb 8, 2014 12:17 PM

Mar 2011
DrizztDoUrden said:
outkastfox said:
Loved it. Don't care if everybody hated it, it introduced me to wonderful world of manga. Many emotions up and down in this manga, but I don't regret one bit of it. Thanks kimi no iru machi.

Same here for the most part. It was the first romance I ever read, can't say I've regretted it.
Glad to see that there are people who feel the same way as I do. I'm going to miss this series and the weekly trolls.
Feb 8, 2014 12:28 PM

Jan 2014
wow definitely a happy ending...i'm pretty much satisfied..thought with new heroine in Seo's new manga is Fuuka, it's like giving Asuka her own story through Fuuka's character..
well you can see the resemblance on those 2 right? :))

btw anyone here knows Seo's new manga title is?
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 8, 2014 12:37 PM
Mar 2012
Admittedly, it was a great ending. Not Seo-worthy, but it ended well. That Fuuka cameo though
Feb 8, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
DeadZeroSource said:

Fuuka. :)
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 8, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2011
Benphyre said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Hopefully it'll be interesting....
Feb 8, 2014 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
here's Seo's new manga glad i found it XD Fuuka!
http://www.mangapark.com/manga/fuuka/c1/1
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 8, 2014 1:20 PM
Dec 2013
it's amazing how afgter everything that has happened the MC still has a happy ending in such the laziest way possible. he doesn't even deserve anything! the guy should be tortured for all i care. speaking of which, which torture would you prefer haruto to have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYWpjElxdmg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKsmeMRrfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkieBQv_0H8
Feb 8, 2014 1:21 PM

Apr 2011
NihonFalcom said:
Benphyre said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Hopefully it'll be interesting....

Kimi no Iru Machi/ Suzuka all over again...
Feb 8, 2014 1:22 PM

Apr 2011
Thanks God its finally over. I mean i loved this series but they just dragged out Kimi No way too long.
Feb 8, 2014 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
Who was the guy again, who sit in the restaurant in front of Nanami?
Feb 8, 2014 4:40 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:

Fuyukawa Shūhei..... just kidding it is Akihito Fujikawa, Nanami's boyfriend who she basically asked Haruto for permision to date. Anyway, I don't know why, but I think Seo copy that character from "Koibana Onsen." He is just like Shuhei.
jose21Feb 8, 2014 4:47 PM
Feb 8, 2014 5:05 PM
Dec 2013
Okay,so I'm confused. Why does it say that there's going to be a chapter 262 on manganese? Wasn't this the end already? Also the ending wasn't that big of a let down I mean it was to be expected although I would have preferred it if there was a little bit more lose strings tied before the wedding and or after it. Well whatever, fuuka doesn't seem like it's going to be that bad but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Feb 8, 2014 5:14 PM

Jul 2012
HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY IT'S FINALLY OVER.

MY ENDURANCE HAS REACHED A NEW LEVEL WITH THIS.

The most satisfying "Complete" I've ever clicked.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 8, 2014 5:25 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Fuyukawa Shūhei..... just kidding it is Akihito Fujikawa, Nanami's boyfriend who she basically asked Haruto for permision to date. Anyway, I don't know why, but I think Seo copy that character from "Koibana Onsen." He is just like Shuhei.

it's horrible when you type it. nanami's reason for haruto to be involved is idiotic.
Feb 8, 2014 5:34 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

it's horrible when you type it. nanami's reason for haruto to be involved is idiotic.

Not sure what you mean, but she did ask Haruto about his thoughts if she should date him. Anyway, it was just a joke, that's why I crossed it out. Sorry, if I offended another of your beloved characters.
jose21Feb 8, 2014 5:38 PM
Feb 8, 2014 5:43 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Not sure what you mean, but she did ask Haruto about his thoughts if she should date him. Anyway, it was just a joke, that's why I crossed it out. Sorry, if I offended another of your beloved characters.

it's not about the charafcter. it's the writing because you know cough seo cough
Feb 8, 2014 5:56 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

it's not about the charafcter. it's the writing because you know cough seo cough

I got it now.......... yeah, got to love how Seo sugar coated all those weird events.
Feb 8, 2014 6:02 PM

May 2012
good ending direct to the point.. if seo just build the ending instead of stupid breakup. and in the end he quit his job wtf,, he wasted 3years of his life..
8/10 overall..

Feb 8, 2014 6:47 PM

Jul 2012
The ending was to be expected a happy ending with marriage, but the time skip at the end to Haruto's kid Daiki was a nice twist.

Cannot wait for Seo-sensei's new work Fuuka.

Great chapter and series!!!
Feb 8, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Thank god it's over. And now that it's finally dead can anyone come up with fanfic ideas?
Stark700 said:
Finally, this shit is over after all these years. Half & Half returns soon while Fuka is making its debut. Well, they get married...but who didn't see that coming?

3/10. Terrible series.
julyan04 said:
Wow! I'm so happy! Finally this shit is over. I was a bit hoping that this last chapter will at least surprise me in a good way... but I see that Seo truly gave this up.
3/10
jose21 said:
I was ok with dragging this manga too long and some of those pointless filler chapters, but come on, that is not acceptable.
Bittersweet ending for me, that gave me a complete bad taste.
This manga got a 4/10 from me.
wow so many haters.

It's amusing to see Seo's power to make KnIM haters/former fans still read the manga until the bitter end.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 9, 2014 1:08 AM

Jul 2012
6/10.Say thanx Seo i raised it from 4 only 'cuz i enjoyed the first 50 chapters.
It didn't even ended and he already started a new one at the same time."NICE" Seo.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.