Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: K-ON! Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 17, 2015 3:48 PM

Looks like they introduced a new character this time, because apparently there wasn't enough pedophile fanservice yet.

Also, fuck Kyoto Animation for not animating the whole damn concert and just cutting to other stuff instead.

1/5

UsagiCharlotte said:
i think we're all glad to finally have Azusa ^w^

I'm not.

Feb 21, 2016 1:47 PM
azusaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 19, 2016 11:20 PM

HAHA. When Yui doted on Ui. So much like my baby sister and I when I found out that she made it into the same university as I did. Totally love their relationship.

Looks like Nodoka is a lot more comfortable with the other members! Their little banter with Ritsu.

Kind of interesting in seeing more of the Jazz club just because.

AND WE MET AZUSAAAA

During the performance, Azusa was standing her on her tippy toes. HAHAHA. AWWW
The performance was so goooooodddd even though they didn't do the entire song. The song was definitely really cute! I was hoping to find the full version somewhere.

Mar 10, 2017 4:27 PM

Wow it's 2nd year already? That was fast XD Nice to see Ui get in, and I guess Azusa's the newest member. I'm a little confused as to why they didn't change their ribbon colours though, I thought those changed every year? They were definitely wearing blue last year ... oh well I guess it's not a big deal :P Their concert was pretty good, shame we only heard a little of one song. Typical Yui, forgetting to sing because she was focused on the opening guitar part XD Good thing Mio was there to help haha. Also those song names are hilarious XD Too bad they didn't get more new members if all their songs were that good though :P Oh well, I guess we'll see what part Azusa plays ... I guess that's where that GIF of her in cat ears comes in? :P

Apr 23, 2017 7:34 AM

Good episode. Glad they have a new member. I really like their performance.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Aug 8, 2017 5:59 AM

That girl waste her chance go be a MC in a great anime.

Welcome Azusa!

Sep 8, 2017 10:35 PM

I wonder what instrument the new girl will play. And, does she already play something or will she have to learn?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 4, 6:22 AM
Good to see Ui ending up in the same high school as Yui. Their advertisements on those costume was really hilarious.

The freshmen ceremony concert that they did was really nice. Looks like Azusa is a new club member. I wonder what she has in store for the light music club. Looking forward to the next episodes!

Feb 9, 8:51 AM

seeing Azusa (new girl) made me remember one thing: Niko Niko Nii lol

Niko is Azusa's cardboard copy lol

May 7, 11:06 AM
I feel like a weeb now

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]