Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Urara centered episode. I can see Urara x Syrup, it could be plausible. That Twin Tail magic song was funny.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Nov 21, 2019 11:59 PM
Jun 2016
Honestly, that scene when Urara and Syrup were talking, feeling the wind and looking at the sky was pretty gorgeous. Specifically the way her hair flows in the wind. Albeit a little unrealistic, but anime isn't really meant to be that in my opinion so it doesn't really matter to me.

Oh yeah, Urara's mom was French or something.

Actually, looking it up it's her father who's French (the PreCure wiki doesn't state anything for her mother). I think I've probably said this before but unless if the PreCure universe is matriarchal, then it's kind of unusual that she has a Japanese surname as opposed to a French one.

Always love it when the OP's instrumental plays when they fight the villain, lol.
Oct 22, 2020 10:44 PM

Jan 2010
Compared to the previous episode, this is an oddly-well animated episode. For some reason, the show really love animating Urara's hair, and this episode really highlights it. This is also the first time I've seen the Precures arrive at a fight pre-transformed. Wow, this episode certainly had a lot of effort put into it. And, of course this is a idol episode with a lot of emphasis on music. Yes Precure 5 is two for two in terms of throwing their budget at idol episodes. I think the show's creators just happened to really like Urara.

Also, I just realized she attacks with two yellow chains and she also has twintails. This can't be a coincidence.
Mar 24, 2021 3:51 PM

Jul 2017
What an absolutely gorgeous episode, especially showing Urara's conviction towards the end of the fight. The direction and animation really emphasized the atmosphere of both the slow emotional scenes, and the tense moments as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Urara and Syrup interact going forward and honestly, I really really want Urara to land a good role. We know she has the talent, she deserves it!
May 17, 2021 4:17 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, that's a ship.

This ep had no business looking this gorgeous lol.

Mar 26, 2022 1:48 PM

Nov 2018
AMAZING!!!

I was longing for an episode mostly focused on actions donde by Urara. The animators went all out in this one, it was beautiful!!!

All the love that my girl Cure Lemonade can get is greatly appreciated.
Aug 8, 2023 11:51 AM
Oct 2019
This was so beautiful :'''D We even got more backround on Urara's dream!! Hope to see more episodes like this :)
Oct 26, 2023 7:56 AM

May 2015
The song at the end was 100% good feelings.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

5 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.