Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The shocking truth is finally revealed /sarcasum. lol it was funny that Urara didn't realize it was Milk. I understand Nozomi but Urara...no way. I knew that Nuts would be the first one to confront her. He is very observant around him quickly linking all the parts together
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jan 26, 2018 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
Who would have known that the person called Milky Rose was actually Milk? :D

I didn't notice it up to now but her hairstyle as Milky Rose is even similar to her huge ears in fairy mode.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 16, 2018 8:39 AM
Jan 2018
I actually already guessed it. Her personality was way to similar to milks. And I had the same annoying feeling from milky rose. The part were she was saving the food for nuts and coco was quite obvious.and she kept down talk Nozomi. I guess I can't like her that much even when she is some times nice I can't get over the annoying personality.

But my only question is how is she so good in all those stuff? I mean almost fight perfectly and the sports just how? She can't just have them from observing everyone. I guess with the romeo line and shakespeare is okey. Because they have talked about maybe a couple times in her presence. But basketball? Seeing and doing are two different things.
Oct 22, 2020 10:43 PM

Jan 2010
So Milk's power came from randomly stumbling upon a seed that made her super powerful. Sure, why not.
Oct 25, 2023 3:39 AM

May 2015
How didn't I notice that Milky Rose is Milk even if the hints were here since the beginning.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

5 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.