Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2009 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The plot thickens, so Namura is going to quite being a teacher. I have to say that even though I know who is going to end up with who, I still can't help but feel sorry for Ryoko, she seems to be a very caring person herself. :(
Sep 29, 2009 6:47 AM

Sep 2008
I actually never particularly cared for Namura... I like Miwa better. D: I always thought Ryoko and Namura would make a nice couple, and I feel bad for Ryoko...

Meiko's having a hard time. Poor gal.
Dec 7, 2009 4:02 PM
Oct 2009
I petty Maiko, she's going through a rough time, though she could have gone to Miki I guess... and I prefer her to be with the one with blue hair (forgot his name xP) than with her teacher.

And I feel sorry for Ryoko, I always thought they made a cute couple ='(
May 14, 2011 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
I like Meiko x Miwa and Namura x Ryoko, but I don't think that is going to happen. By coincidence I knew a teacher who lost his career when he became involved with a student he taught in grade nine--he ended up as a real estate agent (but not in Hiroshima).

I appreciate Meiko's drama, but how does this affect Miki and Yuu? Let's get some action on the main arc.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 23, 2011 10:25 PM
Apr 2009
I couldn't care less about Meiko and Namura. I wish the story goes back to Miki soon.
Jan 24, 2012 1:08 PM

Jun 2009
Filler isn't it!?! Crappy filler - he's just gonna leave. Why did they even bother to include that story in there?
Jun 4, 2014 12:38 PM
Oct 2009
I felt like almost nothing happened this episode.. The teacher turned in his letter of resignation and Miki and Meiko couldnt meet n talk.. n Miwa said he'd have a chance with Meiko now~ this could have happened in 5 min.. I hope we're over this story soon..
Sep 20, 2015 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
This series is progressing a lot faster then I ever thought it would.
Apr 3, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2014
While I don't mind Namura since he seems like a nice guy, I'm all for Miwa X Meiko.
Feb 14, 2017 3:54 PM
Sep 2011
neoalexys said:
I couldn't care less about Meiko and Namura. I wish the story goes back to Miki soon.

Are you series?

Meiko's story is the only interesting story in this anime .

Miki and yuu bore me to death
Sep 7, 2021 8:02 PM

Nov 2013
Are we fucking kidding here???? Namura's a predator! Why are we even giving him the time of day? He shouldn't be allowed to resign, he should be fucking fired. And he certainly shouldn't have been allowed to talk to any of the kids again. Also, what the hell are we doing with Ryouko trying to defend him? I get that she's in denial, but she has no place to try and defend his actions. He was being predatory towards Meiko while she was vulnerable.

Also, what the fuck is Miwa doing giving him the "you're being cowardly" speech. No, Namura is doing the right thing. Being with Meiko isn't healthy. Bowing out and leaving the education field is the best thing for Namura to do. Who gives a shit about how much he loves teaching? Who gives a shit about how the students feel about him. He destroyed all that when he decided to get physical with a student. How is this even a conversation?????

Unfortunately I have had to deal with similar situations in my work place, and it is crazy how out of touch this show is with how those kinds of situations work. Dude needs to be fired, no questions asked.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 54 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 10, 2010

3 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Jan 26, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 73 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 10, 2010

7 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 17, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 71 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 9, 2010

10 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 67 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 3, 2010

9 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 4:01 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 65 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 31, 2010

6 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.