Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 21, 2022 1:52 AM

May 2015
I've watched enough anime nipples for the whole year. Thank you Elfen Lied.
8/10
Sep 9, 2022 11:28 PM

Nov 2012
just finished this recently. Dumb MC's. Show's entertaining at least, makes me pickup the manga. Too bad Mangadex has some problem right now. overall: 7/10.
Sep 26, 2022 5:43 PM
Dec 2015
Masterpiece , great story , great horror , great opening/ending
Sep 27, 2022 3:23 AM
Jan 2017
I dont understand, why Mariko cant cut Lucy by half like other doing? Only punch her? The fk? I really want Lucy to die when she tears Kanae apart
Sep 27, 2022 1:39 PM
Sep 2022
Simplesmente chorei. Não preciso falar mais nada
Oct 3, 2022 4:10 PM
Dec 2020
Alright, whatever review I would've made would have been too short for an actual review, so I'll just put my final thoughts on the whole show here.

Pretty good, too much romance, not enough exploding heads. I'm interested in the manga.
Nov 17, 2022 7:00 PM
Jul 2022
doggy bark bark bark
Dec 14, 2022 11:56 AM
Nov 2020
Küçüklük travmam bir daha izlemem 4 yılda anca bitirdim
Dec 27, 2022 3:40 PM
Mar 2018
It is life. A classic, watch it. Then read the manga. You'll realize how pathetic life can really get
Feb 9, 2023 6:02 AM
Feb 2021
Fucking amazing!
Feb 24, 2023 2:26 AM

Jul 2014
The ending is so fucked up bro. He has an affair with his cousin then cheats on her with his family murderer, thats what we need in this anime lmao

Nonetheless this was definitely a unique experience to watch, I enjoyed this. The ending could've been way better, but still was a good anime

8/10
Mar 2, 2023 5:41 AM
Jul 2016
The series was going good till Kouta decided to kiss the girl that killed his family. He suffered major trauma and was in the hospital for a year for that reason. How come you are horny for this girl huh?
Apr 19, 2023 1:05 AM
Mar 2023
A guy falls in love with a girl who brutally murdered his family right before his eyes and scarred him for life. Truly the worst romantic story possible, isn’t it?

One of my favorite animes, 10/10 (upd: bumped to 9/10)
il887Apr 29, 2023 1:59 AM
May 12, 2023 9:47 PM
Jan 2020
It was a very good seinen series. However, there are way too many coincidences, such as both Lucy (Nyu) and Kouta forgetting their past and somehow again meeting and becoming friends.
May 17, 2023 6:10 AM

Nov 2022
Fun watch. Has many knots untied. But an emotional rollercoaster indeed.

Happy that Wanta didn't die. I am really sad that Bando didn't get more representation and a good ending, rather a interpretative ones.

Finally, we realized what Elfen has Lied.

I should read the manga.
Jun 10, 2023 8:55 AM
Feb 2022
i didn't give 5 stars because the ending was sad and eery. and i dont like sand and eery endings
Jul 29, 2023 10:39 AM

Oct 2021
(k, the ending was kind of "reasonable", I guess.
though the relationships in this anime... just an unexplainable chaos.
My perfect ending would be for everyone to die, I didn't see much of a reason for Lucy to suicide. But if she didn't, I'm also sure that the relationships and the current family would be a mess. So everyone getting killed in the end would be... better?
I also don't like how everyone's acting so normal just after a day, I thought they loved Nyuu? Anyways, there doesn't seem to be a sequel (I also don't think there will be any anytime soon), but there are so many unexplained stuff. What is Kakuzawa with the horns going to do? Whose silhouette is that behind the door in the last scene? Are the horns the weakness? When number 35 broke one of Lucy's horns, she seemed as if she passes out or something. So I guess in the last scene when we saw another horn getting ripped out, did that imply that she got killed or not? It seemed also as if she was trying to get away with those hands reaching pretty far away? There are so many more unexplained things that it just doesn't seem right to just end it there. If the manga does continue, I'll read it. Overall, the anime was interesting. So a solid 8 or 9. The OP is also just very beautiful, so this anime goes right into my favorites.

I also don't get why people hate this anime? Is it because it didn't go as they expected it? Not even life is fair, why would you hate an anime where this is perfectly represented? I think it is great. And no author would want to fuck their fans over, they have to bring food to the table, how would they be able to do that if noone buys their content if they do fanfuckery?
AsudoxJul 29, 2023 10:46 AM
yes.
Nov 11, 2023 3:58 AM
Oct 2021
it's simply insane
Nov 16, 2023 3:01 PM
Jul 2021
Pretty good finale, too bad the rest of the show sucked so much
Nov 20, 2023 10:44 PM

Dec 2019
That was an amazing ending to an amazing anime. I love the whole allegory the ending includes, and I just like how the entire anime revolves around these dark topics so much. Definitely one of my favorite animes of all time.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Dec 11, 2023 10:16 AM
Dec 2019
wtf is this incest shit 💀
Dec 20, 2023 5:56 PM

Dec 2022
Wow, what a wild ride!

Honestly, they knocked it out of the park with this final episode. I thought it was brilliant. They didn't manage to wrap up everything, but I personally got what I wanted out of the episode. The resolution with Kouta and Lucy was really well done. I thought the scene with Mariko and Kurama was incredibly touching and sad.

They opted for an open ending, which I was expecting. My initial thought that it was Lucy outside the gate, but the dropping of the horn + the music box stopping & the clock starting makes me think that it's definitely Nyu. A surprisingly wholesome ending, and it's nice to think that the five of them and Wanta will live happily ever after.

Elfen Lied gets a 9/10 from me. For me, it's not perfect, but it's very, very good. I expect it will get a few rewatches from me in the future.
Jan 3, 12:39 PM

Jun 2017
Great show . A good blend of surreal horror,innocence,love which ain't meant to be and brilliant music .The gore never felt out of place .It complimented the narrative than rather be the prima focus.There are obvious gaps here and there ,couldn't wrap my head around why Kurama went greeting his child pointing a gun at her and sec later do a 180 °.But hey whatever, the pros outweigh the cons.
8/10.
Might give the manga a read .
bakakisimaJan 8, 6:50 AM
Jan 7, 7:33 AM

Aug 2023
the ending so unexpected

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Jan 10, 6:32 AM
Mar 2021
Still don't know if she died but this was a really nice episode and a lot of emotion was portrayed within it.
Jan 10, 6:33 AM
Mar 2021
Still don't know how it ends but this was a really nice episode and a lot of emotion was portrayed within it.
Jan 15, 2:30 PM
Jan 2021
Great ending but the show is still a 6/10.
Feb 26, 11:30 PM
Feb 2020
I waited an entire manga and thirteen episodes for them to finally kiss. Worth it.
Mar 11, 11:57 AM

Aug 2019
the dog was barking happily so was it lucy? but the others talked as if she died.
hate cliffhangers like that. they are quite cliched but i like when my story has a happy ending where at least the main characters are happy.
i assume the manga goes further but i read one comment somewhere while looking for when to watch the ova that said that the manga is not all too good. i will definetly give it a go though as this adaptation was enjoyable and interesting. it made me question who is the bad guy and who should i be angry at.

the only things i can complain about are the comic reliefs. as its from the early-mid 2000s comedy means, perverted misunderstandings that end with the mc getting slapped.
and yuka. she is so god damn stupid but in a way i also did end up liking her character because she knows she is stupid and hates it.

the ost is great, the opening and themesong are so good and i had already heard them before ever watching this and i didnt even know it was from this. there was two other songs that stuck out to me as i watched.

the art was decent. really good at times yet some other times it looked laughable

this face
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 3:41 PM
Mar 2023
it was good i want them to finish
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sandgolem - Aug 26, 2007

139 by ssangy »»
Apr 3, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Nov 30, 2007

105 by GarlicDead »»
Mar 31, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

111 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.