Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 21, 2021 11:32 AM

Apr 2009
All this jealousy from Lucy, the cousin and his sister are annoying. Every plot point it dependent on females being crazy.
Jul 22, 2021 11:09 AM

Apr 2009
MC amnesia is very unrealistic. Even if it was traumatic and his memory was getting pushed back, the situation left him without a sister and father. He has to have SOME memory of it. And not having any trigger when seeing a girl with pink hair and horns is just impossible. Women that get raped once are developing fear to males in general. MC's subconsciousness would make him have a break down and run away from anyone that looks like Lucy.
Sep 19, 2021 7:48 PM

Mar 2021
"oniichan please dont hate me"
*dies*
lol

so now i know why his father and imouto died

Dec 21, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2021
In the episode, showed everything that happened with Kouta and his family on the train when he was younger. I felt sorry for his sister in the scene.
Kouta remembered everything and now I'm curious to know what he's going to do about it in the next episode.
asdasdsadad
Jul 24, 2022 6:59 AM

Jul 2021
fuck how do you even recover from that. no wonder he forgot about that incident to avoid the suffering. that was fucking brutal to watch. imouto death was just so fucking sad man. although i want to add that was that dad an aho, i mean his daughter got cut in half and he didn't even hear anything or what, acting all dumb and shit.

i just don't understand how kouta is able to stand lucy after remembering that night. i can't describe how much i hated the part where lucy and kouta fell on each other and blushed. tf is wrong with that dude. it's impossible to forgive lucy, even considering she was an immature child, it was too much bruh. i kinda liked lucy and nyuu but i'm gonna be mad if lucy gets a fucking happy ending now.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 21, 2022 1:25 AM

May 2015
Bro remembers how Lucy cut his dad's head and her sister in half, and shortly after he blushes when he falls with Lucy.
bruh
Nov 18, 2022 12:17 PM
Sep 2022
you can literally watch this ep and understand all the history
Jan 26, 2023 7:47 PM

Jan 2023
I'm really disappointed in Lucy, I was expecting her to be very likeable from episode 8 and like a tragic anti-hero

she's just a straight up jealous yandere....

Also Kouta blushing at her after murdering his whole family, come on Kouta!!

Poor Nana and Mayu, I feel for those two, in a middle of a bunch of jealous psychos
May 17, 2023 5:32 AM

Nov 2022
Man, just to think all this could have been prevented if those kids didn't pull a Jaystation-tier prank on Lucy Elfen.

And man, its kinda funny to see how toned down Kouta is reacting towards Lucy after his memories recovered. Either its a trollbait the writers were pulling o n us or Kouta has weird kinks.

And yes, muh man Bando returned.

breddie_sucksMay 17, 2023 5:38 AM
Nov 20, 2023 9:34 PM

Dec 2019
Holy fucking shit. Everything so far was extremely dark but that train scene is far too extreme plot-wise. Seeing Kota's sister die in such a way was really too fucking much.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 3, 11:22 AM

Jun 2017
This was grossly an underwhelming and weird episode.All the build up to this point about the source of his ptsd and he just acted like a npc rather be stunned and torn to see apparently his friend slaughter his family.
Mar 11, 11:15 AM

Aug 2019
how did he not like breakdown crying after he saw his sister and dad killed like that by who he thought was his friend? in stead he just freaked out a bit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sandgolem - Aug 26, 2007

139 by ssangy »»
Apr 3, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Nov 30, 2007

105 by GarlicDead »»
Mar 31, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

then - Dec 4, 2007

429 by DigitalCoin »»
Mar 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.