Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2009 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I thought Sakura was tied up, I knew that she would find away to ruin the fight.
Dec 20, 2009 2:36 AM

Nov 2009
Awesome! dude Oogami had a limiter and was still that strong thats pretty badass...
May 16, 2011 6:40 AM

Feb 2008
so how did Sakura go from a backhold to being chocked in the air without anything in between? Isn't she supposed to be insanely strong with high ranks in 3 separate martial arts and arms strong enough to catch a half dozen flour sacks in mid air with one hand? and isn't Hotomi someone who's used to relying on his power to kill? I could understand if he somehow pummeled her with his elbows until the pain made her let go, but for him to overpower her and get her in a chokehold before she could do anything about it without the need for intervening panels just seems to be extremely off. Seriously, what's the point in making her such a badass if she's going to be the weakest one in any fight regardless of circumstance? :/
What's the point of her even being there if the mangaka will only ever allow her to be a burden? :/
Oct 29, 2011 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
Flaash Over! Arc Tension, wow!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Dec 19, 2011 8:59 PM

Jun 2011
jacobpaige said:
so how did Sakura go from a backhold to being chocked in the air without anything in between? Isn't she supposed to be insanely strong with high ranks in 3 separate martial arts and arms strong enough to catch a half dozen flour sacks in mid air with one hand? and isn't Hotomi someone who's used to relying on his power to kill? I could understand if he somehow pummeled her with his elbows until the pain made her let go, but for him to overpower her and get her in a chokehold before she could do anything about it without the need for intervening panels just seems to be extremely off. Seriously, what's the point in making her such a badass if she's going to be the weakest one in any fight regardless of circumstance? :/
What's the point of her even being there if the mangaka will only ever allow her to be a burden? :/

Sakura is just a weakling. Every one of the Code Breaker could kill her easily without even using their superpowers. Rei and Toki are just being a gentlemen, they didn't hurt Sakura even though she hit them sometimes..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Feb 2013
Ogami to the rescue,Hitomi doesn't care too much about Sakura,does he.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 230 Discussion

MermaidGalaxies - Jul 20, 2013

30 by neilworldweed »»
Jul 1, 2022 9:31 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 38 Discussion

Hronic - Apr 8, 2009

10 by TomDay »»
Jan 20, 2020 5:35 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 32 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - May 8, 2009

4 by Ulquiorra »»
Mar 18, 2016 6:01 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 221 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2013

8 by grandy_UiD »»
Dec 10, 2015 5:42 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 109 Discussion

StripFeeling - Oct 28, 2010

2 by grandy_UiD »»
Oct 13, 2015 3:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.