Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2014 10:39 AM
Feb 4, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
That is the cover of chapter 54? Mind=blown,why is historia covered in sticky stuff?
Feb 4, 2014 12:10 PM
May 2013
keragamming said:
also here's a link to the cover page I guess.
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1391/52/1391528677059.jpg
mikasa and eren kissing? Remember take this with a grain of salt, it's not confirmed to be legit.
"54", the font of the "4", if that qualifies as a "font".
Feb 4, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2deaa8e6e97788ce0c3084ee4e18b244/tumblr_mv41594vEU1rto72no1_500.gif
that's jean ;-;

Seriously though can ErenxMikasa not be a thing.
Feb 4, 2014 7:31 PM

Jan 2014
Attack on titan chapter 54 spoiler!!! Confirmed!! Yours is a fake keragamming.

Levi, mikasa and sashsa watches Jean and Armin from above. While a person appears in front of Jean and Armin saying, " We finally meet eren and Krista, or should I say Historia" Note this character has never been shown in the series. Mikasa is ready to attack but Levi tell her to wait and see what happens. A conversation started with Jean and armin and the unkown person, but we as the readers are only able to see from levi and mikasa pov.

Historia tells eren The truth about the walls and who she needs to meet, Historia ask eren to follow her somewhere? Eren is hesitant and is not sure if he should leave the hide out.

Erwin meets the supreme commander and pixes, Erwin ask the supremem commander if he can help him to get some information about the reiss family, The supreme commander laughs and said " Do you think I want to die early?"

The chapter ends off with both Jean and Armin having a face that looks shock!! Mikasa ask levi if he heard anything levi said "only a little bit, BUT I cant believe what I just heard. The chapter ends there
Feb 4, 2014 11:49 PM

Jun 2010
Oneeyedwolf said:
Attack on titan chapter 54 spoiler!!! Confirmed!!

Where did you find it? Especially 4 h ago. I just looked on some pages on the internet and couldn't find any bit. Any images or information were the same as kera~ provided.
Feb 5, 2014 3:39 AM

Aug 2012
sorry to interrupt your trolling, but someone posted two pages on mangahelpers http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995264-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Chapter-54-Spoiler-Pics-Summaries looks legit, i'd say
Feb 5, 2014 6:37 AM

Sep 2013
So there's still no translation?
sic mundus
Feb 5, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2012
Feb 5, 2014 4:25 PM
Sep 2013
I get the feeling that Eren may be Krista's mother? :D hahaa...
Something like that.
Feb 5, 2014 10:58 PM
Feb 2014
Feb 6, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2013
Raws available on onemanga.me now, ignore the trolls, lol.

Feb 6, 2014 2:10 AM
Feb 2014
SPOILERS

-seems like Historia's mother was not that bad. At least the way she portraited her.
-we get that Eren and Historia conversation and Historia talks about the moment that Ymir left her.
-so much japanese lol
-at some point Eren gets angry and then Historia tells him sth shocking. (Eren feels guilty, seems like an important convo )
-levi's team beat up the MP/mysterios guys. They capture those guys.
-investigation begins. One of them seems familiar to Historia. One other guy seems wants to talk. AND HE TALKS

This was till page 30. Lol
Feb 6, 2014 2:22 AM
Sep 2013
that fat tuy they are talking to is the fat guy of trost which would be dead by now if mikasa made a corpse out of him
Feb 6, 2014 2:47 AM
Sep 2013
Is it just me or resembles the king very much the ape titan?
Feb 6, 2014 2:54 AM

Jan 2009
they gonna rebel against the government and i got a feeling that this will be a long arc.
Feb 6, 2014 3:00 AM

Apr 2010
I feel that fight against government is gonna be one bloody show, that king looks like a badass , it would be really awesome if could transform.
Feb 6, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2011
The real enemy isn't the titan after all. Fight the government!

Feb 6, 2014 3:04 AM

Jun 2009
Ok, I'm freaking confused now. Now the strange woman is in Historia's memory as well, but she seems kinda inserted, like some part of her split identity (Historia with her violent mother vs. Christa Lenz with the loving one). I love how it makes the whole "OMG THE WOMAN IS EREN" thing a little bit more stupid. I don't know, the whole thing is just becoming weirder and weirder.

Also, Historia, COME ON, do you really think Ymir left you because she doesn't need you?? Sweet Jesus, they really need to have a talk. But I'm afraid this won't happen in a long time (with the whole "let's rebel against the king" thing). And Eren, wow, you really suck at making people feel better. I know he didn't mean it, but it sounded really awkward when he tried to tell Historia that he's totally okay with her "real" personality.

Sasha with awesome instincts as ever, she looks so badass. It's good they finally decided that it makes more sense to let her use a bow rather than going into close combat.

I don't think the king is the ape titan, how would that make sense? The king clearly KNOWS what 3DMG ist, he doesn't need to ask Mike about it.

And finally ewwwwwww @ the creepy guy who hit on Armin. I hope Levi killed him. XD
CelondorFeb 6, 2014 3:07 AM
Feb 6, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2013
Im interested in the book on page 6,how can she hold a book that clearly shows humanities past.

Also,DID SHE JUST DELETE HER MEMORIES? WTf?!

If she indeed has the memory rewritting geass,then she erased erens memories too,she probably is a shifter too.
Feb 6, 2014 4:01 AM
Feb 2014
The most important thing from the beginning is that basement and no one cares about it. Eren just looks at the key and wonders. WTF. Keep wondering at that key and do nothing about it lol
Feb 6, 2014 4:08 AM

Jul 2013
Damn! Levi's kick looked painful. I'd never want to experience something like this. It must have broken his jaw
Feb 6, 2014 4:12 AM

Jul 2010
Badass Mikasa and Levi again~
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Feb 6, 2014 4:27 AM

Sep 2011
And no one talks about Armin's charm?
Feb 6, 2014 4:29 AM
Sep 2013
NaughtyNoddy said:
Damn! Levi's kick looked painful. I'd never want to experience something like this. It must have broken his jaw
it was mikasa who kicked.
Feb 6, 2014 4:54 AM

Jul 2013
Mehmed said:
NaughtyNoddy said:
it was mikasa who kicked.
Oops! I noticed it now. Thanks
Feb 6, 2014 4:56 AM

Oct 2011
A war - awesome! :)

Feb 6, 2014 5:11 AM

Aug 2012
Maybe Erwin's planning to send a small unit to shiganshima during the night. overthrowing the government is pretty cool but learning about titans remains the priority.
i thought geographia was one of previous coordinates but now i'm not so sure anymore. it feels almost... well, it's really stupid, but like she's some sort of personification of what coordinates/important titan people (it's poetry) need to remain mentally stable, like some sort of preservation mechanism. I know it's dumb as luck but i wanted to share anyway.
Feb 6, 2014 5:25 AM

Feb 2013
That book looks interesting...I wonder what is the thing that the girl is holding in her hands...and that titan looks like a grim reaper...maybe it's her heart lol

And also...Black Tea!!! (That was so like Sasha XD)
Feb 6, 2014 5:31 AM

May 2013
I knew it!!! They will rebel against the government, we see that coming since wall rose arc, somehow. I think the royalty has something to do with the titans, maybe is an ancient pact that forbids titans from entering the walls, maybe are Reiner, Bertholt and Annie rebels who want to destroy all the walls?? who knows...
Feb 6, 2014 5:31 AM

Aug 2012
The book is Snow White. It's the most typical way of picturing the scene of the princess taking the apple after all.
Feb 6, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2008
Levi: From now on,whenever the Reebs company obtains rare food and luxury items,they will preferentially give it to us Survey Corps. For example,black tea.

Sasha: Wonderful!! That's a wonderful condition,president!!

Oh Sasha.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 6, 2014 5:40 AM

May 2013
omg, it seems that the theory that it came up in my dream is confirmed. the doppelgaenger theory about opposite sex: http://i999.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/54/shingeki-no-kyojin-4781739.jpg . this clearly shows it, that another historia was created, a male one, and the female one became titan (not sure if shifter). and this historia (don't know if she actually knows) is showing herself as female. that's why the man said that he knows that he's a boy now. and wtf she did to him to "not be normal" i don't know. i think he doesn't know in this scene that he's actually armin masked and is not saying that things because he's a boy instead of girl (historia). and i think the girl on the beggining is also eren's female doppelgaenger and she's older coz it's connected somehow with the titans' "not ageing" theory. and the thing in the book... it looks to me like ymir's titan form (historia and ymir are somehow connected). i don't think the king resembles ape titan very much, but it could be the case (doppelgaenger theory). we also meet the doppelgaenger theory with marco botd and armin (mothereater titan).

ps: omg, did u read some comment: "historia's mom is not bad after all" ? *facepalm suicide*
mandroidFeb 6, 2014 5:43 AM
Tuturu~
Feb 6, 2014 6:02 AM

Jul 2010
Hmmm could it be that when someone is dreaming and if Eren sleeps he sees what the person is dreaming.
I could of sworn I saw that woman Eren saw In flashback?! Or dream too?!
Historia without Ymir she thinks she is nothing... Sad
Over all the government is behind the kidnapping?!
Damn you government
Feb 6, 2014 6:08 AM
Apr 2008
It's time to rebel oh well...all hail the King!
Feb 6, 2014 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
That was badass when they took on the company.

Levi has some interesting conditions Levi made there. Lol @ Sasha's reaction to the 3rd one though, that was priceless! I'm curious how this 'over the throw government' plan will work though. Good luck with that.

Let the rebellion BEGIN.

On another note, I read some of the earlier parts of the chapter again...seems like Christa might
Stark700Feb 6, 2014 6:13 AM
Feb 6, 2014 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
Let the rebellion begin! Also, looks like some torture is gonna happen to Sanes :3... Inb4 the King is actually the Ape Titan.
Feb 6, 2014 6:12 AM

Jun 2009
mandroid said:
omg, it seems that the theory that it came up in my dream is confirmed.

I wouldn't read too much into it. "I heard about it" could also refer to the point some minutes ago, where Levi called Armin by his name or something. Unless we see more of your doppelgaengers than "Geographia", I won't believe it. As for now, she's just a strange woman who suddenly decided to pop up in people's (manipulated?) memories and we know absolutely nothing about her.
Feb 6, 2014 6:25 AM

Apr 2010
The_Mad_Wizard said:
And no one talks about Armin's charm?

THIS!!

this is so wrong!!
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8886/054.0/compressed/gshingeki-no-kyojin-4781651.jpg?v=11391682782
TamuraFeb 6, 2014 6:30 AM
Feb 6, 2014 6:49 AM

Aug 2012
i'd rather talk about his expression in a fifth frame. he's terrorized but he's seen and understood something.
Seriously, for me Armin is one of, if not the most fascinating character in the series. And don't you think it's interesting how in a group picture Mikasa and Eren aren't comforting him? My foreboding thingy is tingling. Armin won't be able to rely on his closest ones in the future, perhaps not on anybody else. Theme of Armin being Erwin's successor keeps getting developed and i'm SCARED to see what'll come out of it.
Feb 6, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2013
I'm wondering if Eren and Historia is somehow related?
Feb 6, 2014 7:55 AM

Mar 2013
Viva la revolution! Seemed to me like that president guy changed personality a little too much from what he was like when Mikasa scared the shit out of him in Trost, but the rest of this chapter was amazing.
Feb 6, 2014 8:20 AM

Oct 2013
Amazing chapter!
Too many things all together, I need to red it another time

1) I don't think that the mysterious girl is Eren or some psychological weird thing. I think she's a real woman that Historia met when she was a child and whose memories Eren got. It's a bit weird that Historia remembers the whole thing from a third part point of view but that can happens, our brain modifies our memory, it's not just a files processor.

2) I think that Levi and Hanji should use their persuasive powers on Historia too. Miss Historial, the whole mankind is in danger, you cannot be so selfish! "I know a secret that could help you but I'm a poor girl who nobody loves...sigh...I don't know who I am and so...I won't tell anybody what I know!" OMG!
Is there any titan willing to eat her?

3) I always wondered why Historia wasn't killed like her mother. Could it be because she was actually "just" a female? Rumours spread that Reiss had a son and this could be dangerous for somebody (the king?); when the killers went to the farms they discovered that Reiss's heir was a girl and let her survive.

4) Levi is not only the strongest man of the world but the smartest too. He knows that noble ideas won't work with Reebs and he pretends to be a greedy man ad Reeb is!
Shasha...lol!
Feb 6, 2014 8:24 AM

Feb 2013
he gave in to the conditions quite easily
Feb 6, 2014 8:41 AM

Nov 2012
Celondor said:
I don't think the king is the ape titan, how would that make sense? The king clearly KNOWS what 3DMG ist, he doesn't need to ask Mike about it.

This is certainly true. I think the beast titan lives nowhere near the walls. He mentioned something of bringing back the 3D man. gear as sort of like a research sample. His features aren't human-like but his intelligence level is like that of a normal person's. I think his kind actually has a civilization somewhere!
Feb 6, 2014 8:48 AM
Mar 2012
Rebellion against the king, I'm liking this
Feb 6, 2014 8:59 AM

Nov 2012
R- said:
he gave in to the conditions quite easily

I do feel too that it was a bit strange. The last time we saw him he was a very self-centered and greedy old man (hell, he didn't even care about other people's lives) but now he suddenly concerns himself with his men and the town of Trost! It is just weird and I think there's something that Reebs isn't telling us. Maybe the reason why he was so despearate for Pixis to protect his properties go much deeper. O.O
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.