Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 5:30 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kai receive someone's diary reveal Saya history.i still confuse a bit that scene.. cool Solomon in action at end of this episode. Anyway im continue watch next episode to see Saya arrive at zoo :D
Jul 2, 2009 3:51 AM

Aug 2008
So if Saya is one of those people.... she has quite a lot of catching up to do in terms of combat skills.

Solomon was badass :D
Aug 20, 2009 9:44 PM

Oct 2007
yeah! i'm looking forward to future fight scenes after this episode. :)
Nov 10, 2009 6:40 AM

Jul 2009
Good ep the ending was great
Jul 19, 2010 4:29 PM

May 2008
Indeed Solomon's fight was great at the end, but I wonder what are his plans with Saya~ Seems like he doesn't really agree with the others~
Sep 30, 2010 7:13 PM
Aug 2010
Blood+ is surely getting better at every episode! It would be cool to see Solomon and Ansell fighting... I wonder what Kai discovered about Saya's past too. Can't wait to see the next episode!
Mar 22, 2011 2:27 PM

Aug 2010
seems like things are finally picking up. :D i'm starting to enjoy this more and more every ep.
Mar 23, 2011 2:32 PM

Dec 2010
At first I didn't know what to think of this show, but it's definitely gotten a lot better and way more intense :D

Solomon has become my favorite Chevalier out of that group--can't wait to see more of him. I thought it was interesting how Haji is meant to be Saya's sister's fiancee (well from what we've seen that may be a bit problematic due to his feelings for Saya ;) ) and that that entire group (what, five guys or so?) are meant to share Saya... (harem, anyone? xD [couldn't resist]) Anywho, I have a feeling that Anshel might actually pursue Saya like Solomon suggested.

I wonder what things Kai read in Joel's Diary (glad that it was finally revealed!) to make him react that way, after promising to be by Saya's side forever and saying that no matter what she is who she is :p We'll definitely find out later, but I'm worried it's a lot worse than her going crazy in Vietnam.
Aug 24, 2011 9:16 PM

Jun 2011
SpiritedSarah said:
At first I didn't know what to think of this show, but it's definitely gotten a lot better and way more intense :D

My feelings exactly. It started off a bit slow, but the pace is finally picking up, and things are getting tense every episode.

Solomon fighting those "mice" and Kai reading Joel's Diary were awesome moments. Solomon seems to have a soft spot for Saya, seeing as how he's planning to go against his brother's will. Things just got a lot more complicated, and I'm loving it!
Sep 30, 2011 10:59 PM

Feb 2010
SpiritedSarah said:

Solomon has become my favorite Chevalier out of that group--can't wait to see more of him. I thought it was interesting how Haji is meant to be Saya's sister's fiancee (well from what we've seen that may be a bit problematic due to his feelings for Saya ;) ) and that that entire group (what, five guys or so?) are meant to share Saya... (harem, anyone? xD [couldn't resist]) Anywho, I have a feeling that Anshel might actually pursue Saya like Solomon suggested.

I wonder what things Kai read in Joel's Diary (glad that it was finally revealed!) to make him react that way, after promising to be by Saya's side forever and saying that no matter what she is who she is :p We'll definitely find out later, but I'm worried it's a lot worse than her going crazy in Vietnam.

I also find Solomon to be my favourite of that group. Harem :P never saw it that way but nice :P. I dont think any of them care much about Saya besides Solomon romance wise that is.
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 19, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2012
Great episode. Things really seem to turn out a bit different from the manga! It's like I'm watching some events that happened in parallel universe :P Really cool feeling.
May 14, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2011
I didn't think that dude would be so strong... LOL
Aug 29, 2012 10:41 PM

Nov 2011
Like him or hate him, you gotta admit that Solomon Goldsmith is one blonde badass after that fight.
Jan 22, 2013 11:32 AM

Jan 2012
Solomon was pretty badass.

Apr 8, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2012
Stark700 said:
Like him or hate him, you gotta admit that Solomon Goldsmith is one blonde badass after that fight.

FOR SURE!

this show just gets better and better >.<
Apr 14, 2013 11:30 PM

Sep 2009
Damn Solomon! You scary!!!
I really wanna see him straight up fight someone >w<

Geez how many Chevaliers does Diva have??? O_O

I feel like Saya needs to get her sh*t together and fast...
May 25, 2013 1:13 PM
Feb 2013
This episode was interesting. The fight scene at the end with Solomon was cool. I have a feeling he might betray his fellow Chevaliers later on
Dec 3, 2013 5:07 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The premises are not denials, rather it goes further and also fill the holes left out from time immemorial, what was the diary of Joel is now chairo at all, who are the Chavalier too. The plot is increasingly clear, although some small doubt, this is the crucial point now, we have been told almost everything, but not yet what are the bats, because this has great significance to understand even those who are hooded. Narration very pleasant, it was intriguing to follow this bet today! * _ *
Designs that deserve more attention so well scenarios, maybe there had been a constant quality as Seirei no Moribito! Ah ~!
Aug 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2014
They are dropping Chiropterans in Atlantic? I guess they are not drowning. This is not gonna end well...

Those hooded guys can kill Chiropterans? I thought Saya is supposed to be the only one and that her blood, during battle, is needed. What exactly is she? What are they?

I think Kai will finally grow up.

Haji is Diva's bridegroom? Saya is those Chevalier's bride? And Saya was one of them? As in, "not anymore"? What the heck is going on here? I was wondering the whole episode if they were drinking wine or blood. And sweet Solomon is more badass than I gave him credit for. Creepy.
Nov 30, 2015 10:51 PM

Feb 2010
Come on, it's obvious that Saya is not human. But chiroptean? How dumb can she be to believe herself to be the same as those monsters? Even if she had to know she was vampire, but obviously of a different kind. And no one is willing to talk sense into her. Well, not Haji, as she left others behind.
Speaking of Haji, he is awfully weak, comparing to other chevalier. Perhaps it has something to do with that he doesn't drink that "vine". I never seen him eat or drink anything. And he fights better than Saya.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Mar 7, 2016 9:11 PM

Sep 2014
Solomon is really interesting and a badass.

Kai finally got something, and has learned a bit of truth. I'm guessing he is going to be trained by David and become an agent in Red Shield.

Also ending action scenes were cool. So Diva's chevaliers are top dogs, no wonder why they easily beat down Haji and Saya last episode.
Jul 23, 2016 6:37 PM
May 2010
Soo.. apparently the two sisters.,. have chevaliers that are... the grooms of eachother? like the girls pick the ones best suited to marry their sister..?
May 25, 2017 2:19 PM

Jan 2011
I wonder if there was any special purpose of showing that coin in that detail. And why an american general (or whatever rank he has) carries around Euros. Of course he is also a chevalier of Diva, but thats not an explanation, either.

That scene with Kai and David was a bit stupid. So if you read Joel's diary, you are never allowed to have a normal life. That being a stupid rule aside, why didn't David simply *tell* Kai? Even if the rules say he can't, he already told Kai a lot. And i don't think you should go around and tell people about that diary and immediately show it to anyone who pays lip service either.
Sep 4, 2020 10:08 AM

May 2015
Solomon is a fucking beast.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 1, 2020 3:26 PM
Aug 2018
Adellaeda said:
Those hooded guys can kill Chiropterans? I thought Saya is supposed to be the only one and that her blood, during battle, is needed. What exactly is she? What are they?
Thats what I was asking myself aswell.

Same with the "Andrej" one in the russian powerplant that seemed pretty dead after it was burned and fell down that shaft.

I wonder what answers they will come up with for this.

And now we have "Red Shield", the bad pharmacy guys and some guys in hoods.
Oct 18, 2022 11:18 AM
Jan 2017
protagonista autista do caralho kkkkkkkkkkkk os personagens ao redor dela fazem o anime ser legal
Dec 17, 2022 2:21 PM
Apr 2021
its excelent and good story

More topics from this board

» what do you think

mydaddy - Mar 6

12 by RikkiRini »»
Mar 9, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aokaado - Jul 16, 2007

99 by dkjiji »»
Feb 23, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 8 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 29, 2008

31 by wildhood »»
Feb 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

JudgeRuthless - Oct 16, 2008

147 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 9, 2023 4:39 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 6 Discussion

sifma - Mar 27, 2008

43 by Alterlines »»
Oct 4, 2023 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.