Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2009 2:34 PM
Mar 2008
So like this is more for those series we watched and had a conclusive ending BUT we LOVED so much you would literally pay the mangaka to create a follow up story.

For me, I have a lot but the ones I think would definitely have some potential would be GTO, Card Captor Sakura (as older cast version) and of course my all-time fav, Kenshin. Because I can't keep the man from having a peaceful end I would want some more stuff involving his later life, where Yahiko gets the sword handed down.

But yea totally selfish of me but so wha :0
I WANTS MORE
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 2009 3:48 AM

Dec 2007
i'd love some more rurouni kenshin, the reflection ova was very short and everything happened too quickly... it'd be cool to have more on Yahiko and Sano... but if they'd make more on this, i'd prefer the continuation of the serie and before the reflection ova (if this makes any sense)...

i'm very happy about the come back of Saint Seiya, although i didnt watch everything yet...

May 3, 2009 10:29 AM

Jan 2008
I wish that they would have taken out that ridiculous Christian Arc and replaced it with a better one. I did not like that one whatsoever. It just seemed like it was an entire filler arc that was placed into the series and wasn't really hashed out as well as the other two. I really liked Rurouni Kenshin and also wanted to see more that happened after the conclusion of the show.

Oh yeah and more GITS. I can never get enough of that show and the movies.
May 8, 2009 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
Fucking School Rumble. They came out with an OVA which was bullshit. They should just make the rest of the series
May 11, 2009 1:21 AM
Mar 2008
dude i think they did... they have a proper 2nd season not that 2 ep OVA thing
May 21, 2009 4:44 AM
Mar 2008
For me it would have to be Air Gear and Berserk.
Jun 10, 2009 6:38 AM

Jun 2008
I second that Air Gear and I'd like to add History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
In Oda we Trust

Jul 2, 2009 4:27 AM
Mar 2009
any really which didnt follow the manga line hope they remake claymore soon and some others

sebgJul 2, 2009 4:35 AM
Jul 12, 2009 8:34 AM

Jan 2009
Fate Stay Night.
Follow the game and make 3 seasons with the 3 different game routes. Don't mix everything and make your own thing lol.

I agree with the claymore remake too.

And what the hell happened on Devil May Cry? They transformed something awesome into something completely pointless. I'm not sure if they should remake it or erase the very existence of a Devil May Cry anime from the world lol.

Zombie-Loan had a lot of potential but I felt like they were to lazy to animate it properly.

Shouldn't you add The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 to the club list of approvals? It's not only a second season, they polished the first one adding more details on the episodes.
Jul 12, 2009 9:57 AM

Dec 2008
Zelgius said:
Fate Stay Night.
Follow the game and make 3 seasons with the 3 different game routes. Don't mix everything and make your own thing lol.

Agree 100% with you. Gil vs. Shiro in UBW would be the most epic thing ever animated in the history of man.

Zelgius said:
Shouldn't you add The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 to the club list of approvals? It's not only a second season, they polished the first one adding more details on the episodes.

For the polishing, it wasn't so much they did it for S2, but they are using the DVD versions of the episodes...... I think.

Also, they will probably animate all the novels for Haruhi.
Feb 4, 2010 7:41 PM

Apr 2009
Anything that would make Ghost Hunt less abrupt and less random towards the end. Preferably one that involves Mai and Naru getting together, I mean really, its SO obvious that they love each other its almost painful to watch.
"Let the power of youth explode!!!!!!!!!!"
Might Guy-
Naruto
"What? You wanna see what's under this mask? Why didn't you just say so? Under this mask is...another mask!! Isn't that cool?!"
Kakashi Hatake-
Naruto-Episode 101
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» volunteers needed

TCHaos - Mar 16, 2010

0 by TCHaos »»
Mar 16, 2010 10:29 AM

» Admin/Officer section

TCHaos - May 11, 2009

0 by TCHaos »»
May 11, 2009 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.