3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2009 9:15 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yey. show ends. everyone lives happily ever after the end...

Jun 21, 2010 2:14 AM

Sep 2009
the ending was ok i guess the whole Kita retsai coming back was predictable xD

Jan 21, 2013 6:55 AM

Feb 2012
I don't care what anyone says i think that as a pairing Kita Furo and Jiyu/Yagyu Juubei would make a good couple.
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka
Nov 17, 2015 7:22 AM

Jun 2011
This sequel let me down so much after the very promising first two episodes. The bad writing, inconsistent characterization, character development, and the non-existence logic within the story is just a hinder toward my enjoyment of the series. I know it's a comedy, and logic doesn't really exist within the world, but I just can't look at it that way, it tries to mix seriousness and comedy and it didn't work for me.

Same as the first season, it started out as a keeper, but gradually fall into the "I don't really care" territory.

P.S. I agree with OP, Ayunosuke turns out to be my favorite character of this season, she's the only one who didn't annoy me at all throughout the series. On other hand, the writer completely butchered the side characters, the Saru duo, Oyabin, and Shiro. The creepy eye girl who has a crush on Shiro is completely disposable, and don't get me started on Hajime, my god what happened to him.. -_-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 23, 2023 8:39 AM

Apr 2008
More interesting than the first season with the introduction of Ayunosuke and Freeya. But the quadruple boys really annoyed me and I kind of skipped the scenes.
6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juubee-chan 2: Siberia Yagyuu no Gyakushuu Episode 4 Discussion

Fronzel - Aug 31, 2019

0 by Fronzel »»
Aug 31, 2019 7:38 PM

Poll: » Jubei Chan The Ninja Girl 2 Episode 6 Discussion

kevin_video - Oct 22, 2008

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Nov 17, 2015 6:02 AM

Poll: » Juubee-chan 2: Siberia Yagyuu no Gyakushuu Episode 2 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Nov 16, 2015

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Nov 16, 2015 10:12 PM

Poll: » Jubei Chan The Ninja Girl 2 Episode 12 Discussion

kevin_video - Oct 23, 2008

1 by kisami »»
Apr 30, 2009 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.