Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2007 9:58 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that was alright i guess. I'm glad that Jin didn't go completely emo about the fact that it was Toa who killed his family, but in the end, it has to be "let me see Toa" over and over. And I still can't help but laugh everytime I see Kazuki get angry.
Nov 29, 2007 11:13 PM

Jun 2007
really good ep. I loved the expression on whats his names face when Gio and Jin where protecting the ship from burning up on its way down to earth. It was so funny becuse everyone makes a small comment and then we see the group leader with his mouth open, not saying a word lol.

PS. I've come to the conclusion that the bigger the boobs a dragon girl has the bigger her wings are lol. If you noticed all the male Dragons seem to have small or folded wings, where as the wings on the 4 dragons are huge.
Nov 30, 2007 9:37 AM

Oct 2007
Faust721 said:
I'm glad that Jin didn't go completely emo about the fact that it was Toa who killed his family, but in the end, it has to be "let me see Toa" over and over. And I still can't help but laugh everytime I see Kazuki get angry.

This anime seems to be repeating the same emotion over and over again...
Its getting boring slowly slowly, i want something new... and i dont mean more badly made breasts or stupid stuff like that...
Lowered it to a 6 for now... maybe it can go to 7 ...
Nov 30, 2007 10:25 PM

Oct 2007
A bit better than normal in my opinion, finally saw some actual fighting rather than a bit of chasing and running. the only thing I find funny is that they break free, don't release Toa, and then follow the shuttle down to get recaptured. It didn't make sense to me at all...oh and Kazuki should just die, hopefully by Widow because he treats her like a tool to get what he wants, because he is gay for Gio.
Dec 1, 2007 10:44 AM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
really good ep. I loved the expression on whats his names face when Gio and Jin where protecting the ship from burning up on its way down to earth. It was so funny becuse everyone makes a small comment and then we see the group leader with his mouth open, not saying a word lol.

haha. I was lmao when Liner just sat there w/ his mouth open.

Guidan said:
...oh and Kazuki should just die, hopefully by Widow because he treats her like a tool to get what he wants, because he is gay for Gio.

agreed x2
Dec 1, 2007 12:26 PM

Nov 2006
all i can say: LOL
this is so bad, i can't stop watching!
Dec 4, 2007 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
windy said:
all i can say: LOL
this is so bad, i can't stop watching!

agreed.
Dec 8, 2007 12:53 AM
Oct 2007
ha
Jul 22, 2010 1:51 AM

Jul 2007
Not a bad episode, though i really hate when they show the dragons fights. The animation style that use looks like digimon, its pretty bad. But so far this show is turning out pretty good, im really excited for the next episode. I wonder who that guy is that they shown at the end.

Apr 29, 2014 12:57 AM
Jun 2013
entertaining episode.Im more shocked jin got over the whole toa killed my family thing fast.Also why was he naked in the air?

More topics from this board

» romance

Cambeezee - Aug 7, 2020

3 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 12:03 PM

» Toa

Damoizgod - Nov 6, 2007

27 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 11:57 AM

Poll: » If you were a dragonaut...

canis - Feb 4, 2008

8 by Darkdaxter »»
May 26, 2022 4:20 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zq - Oct 3, 2007

54 by ashleourke20 »»
Nov 20, 2021 8:00 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 5 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Nov 1, 2007

35 by ItsXolo »»
Feb 19, 2019 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.