Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 27, 2009 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

That old man becoming Cole(?)...

Kuroyuri is always sleeping lol.

lol @ laundry got to Teito! Razzette is finally out!

Looks like Mikage's going to see Teito next ep.
tsubasaloverApr 27, 2009 2:33 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 27, 2009 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:

I believe is Kor*

This episode is really better than all the other episode I have seen. I love the action (though it could have been better... as usual but I guess this is the best that can come out from Studio Deen so far XD) and again they changed some part from the manga example: Teito's the dream... oh well.. still, it wasn't bad or even bother me one bit!

Btw, I am also glad Labrador was the only one that doesn't changed into his "normal" cloths at the fighting scene.. he look sweet that way. And Frau look so hot in this episode along with Castor.. Okay, I need to stop my fangirling comment here.. =_=

Other than the guys, Razette looks utterly cute <3!! Love her voice *-*

The ending brought me almost to tears. It was so sweet and yet Aya-tan... T^T

(also Hyuuga rock in this episode XD)
MimikoApr 27, 2009 3:48 PM
Apr 27, 2009 3:23 PM
Feb 2009
IMO this ep was the best so far. The series really getting better and better by every episode. Finally Mikage made his decision ^^ Oh, and I think I found my favourite character beside Frau, that guy in Ayanami's team who wears black glasses.

Though:
- the 'preview' things are still lame
- still don't understand why do they have to keeps the chains on Teito... (someone surely into bondage in the stuff... let it be the mangaka or anyone)
- i miss some girl characters
Apr 27, 2009 8:32 PM

Nov 2007
Mimiko said:
tsubasalover said:

I believe is Kor*

Thanks, I wasn't sure.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 28, 2009 7:10 PM

Oct 2008
This series is starting to become slow. Just how many episodes are they going to spend with him doing nothing in the church and Mikage being asked questions about him?

He keeps whining about wanting to rescue Mikage but he hasn't done anything to try to progress that dream at all since escaping. At this rate it is going to be 20 more episodes of him being emo about Mikage being captured and just doing daily life style stuff at the church.
Apr 28, 2009 7:38 PM

Feb 2008
hmm they haven't gone anywhere. and why are the chains still on him? maybe they wont take them off till he asks them to. or until he does them himself.
Apr 28, 2009 7:47 PM

Jul 2008
kisami said:
hmm they haven't gone anywhere. and why are the chains still on him? maybe they wont take them off till he asks them to. or until he does them himself.

yeah,not sure how long will the chains be on him...
Apr 28, 2009 8:30 PM

Jun 2008
Frau is so badass. Have I sad that before? I think I have, and I think I might again :3

Hyuuga was so delightfully creepy in the first part of the episode. He's such a huge dork, I can't wait 'till he gets more screen time.

Razette! Superbly done! She is just perfect; the voice, the colors, the FACES!

Series still good for a fangirl like me!

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Apr 28, 2009 9:05 PM

Mar 2009
I knew ppl will start to see how great a character Hyuuga is <3

they changed a major point from the manga! the Kor showed Teito's father in the manga but showed Mikage in the anime! maybe the anime will focus more on Teito/Mikage's relationship than Teito's past so they can end better in 20something episodes? who knows :/

I got a hunch from all the episode previews in beginnings, but with all the flashbacks, it's confirmed: they're really trying hard to stretch out to 20something episodes.

direction in this episode looked better than the ones before. or maybe I just didn't notice :/
Ruby_MoonApr 28, 2009 9:15 PM

Apr 28, 2009 9:21 PM

Apr 2008
Teito..should defiantly not trust old people with glowing red eyes. Anyways they really need to take those chains off him lol.
Apr 28, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
Am I the only person who laughed at the ending with the shining lights and all?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Apr 28, 2009 9:58 PM

Mar 2009
Best episode out of 4 so far only because it has Frau and Castor showing off some of their very cool moves. However, I didn't enjoy the way Studio Deen is dragging the Mikage part. Come on. The longer they drag it, the less the impact and it bogs down the story. If they're changing the plot and focus it on his relationship with Mikage, then Teito's past becomes less important. In the manga, the crux of the story is his past and his *Father*. If they're going the dumb down this crucial part then I'm afraid the anime is going in the wrong direction.
Apr 28, 2009 10:04 PM

Jun 2008
Finally, the story line is moving. Any more of emo Teito and tied-to-a-chair-Mikage and I will scream.

Hurrah for Frau and his borrowed scythe coolness.

One more cheer for utter Razette cuteness!!
Apr 28, 2009 10:18 PM

May 2008
dam Mikage looks like he is in trouble

OMG the mermaid is so cute haha

Come on teito just explain yourself to the 3 bisshis and go rescue Mikage

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 28, 2009 11:00 PM

Aug 2008
I feel like we aren't getting any plot progression as much as we are exposition.

I was also confused about continuity in the middle. One frame Teito is wearing the clothes the nuns gave him, the next he's wearing his regular clothes that just got washed, and the next he's back in the church's clothes.

The fight was alright, but a weird side note to everything else that went on. Same for the mermaid.
Apr 28, 2009 11:58 PM

Nov 2007
yeah... you'd think having big scythes and such they could break some chains off him.

anyway the pacing is starting to bother me, he's still just sitting in the church doing no thing and it took that long for mikage to give an answer.
Apr 29, 2009 12:30 AM

Nov 2007
The fight scene felt slightly ... odd I mean it didn't feel right especially the dialogue done during it "How can you have that scythe? D: stuff like that felt a little too overdone and the ending was quite cliche but I still somewhat enjoyed it.
Apr 29, 2009 4:37 AM

Jan 2008
Bakayaro said:

you're not alone :D

Apr 29, 2009 4:39 AM

Oct 2007
it was a good episode - really funny with the washing clothes scene XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2009 6:37 AM

Dec 2008
Ohhh I completely enjoyed this episode! Love it~

Fight scene with Frau was really nice :D Razette look even cuter than in the manga! (if that is even possible) I absolutely love her voice~ I don't remember her being shy around Frau though. I remembered her always changing her appearance to look like Frau and Teito being annoyed...so I don't know why they added that in? But from the preview it looks like she does do that in the next episode :P

I really appreciated when Castor explained about the Kor, it took me a little longer to understand when I read it in the manga. Everything in the anime was much more clear and concise

So for the past 3 episodes I've been a bit upset at how right off the bat they changed the storyline with Mikage, and I wondered what was going to happen to his story. But at the very end of the episode I finally appreciated this alternative way of explaining things. Although having that "your family or Teito" line repeated over again was annoying, we got to see more of Mikage and the strong bond between the two friends....

Spoiler to manga

Other misc. stuff I liked: I loved that flashback that Mikage had of Teito's first display of affection/loyalty towards him. The part when Shuuri got punched and exclaimed "you punched my face!!" was just as hilarious as it was in the manga XD. I'm really impressed with Miyu Irino's voice acting, I'm so used to the nice, calm and stoic voice of his for Syaoran (TRC) so hearing him being a bully is a nice change. Daisuke Namikawa (Mikage) on the other hand...>_>...everytime he speaks I think of Fai (TRC)

I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes~ I only noticed today that it's going to be 25 episodes long....I wonder how they are going to carry out the storyline? Where are they going to stop?

Spoiler to manga
robbydesuApr 29, 2009 6:43 AM
Apr 29, 2009 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
the old geezer is creepy ... also about Teito boxers xD very funny

Apr 29, 2009 7:22 AM

Dec 2008
so im wondering why they havent taken the chains off all this time
Apr 29, 2009 7:22 AM

May 2008
God I hate Ayanami.... =A=+ My poor Mikage.. ;_; I almost cried.

Apr 29, 2009 7:43 AM

Dec 2008
KayChan4U said:
God I hate Ayanami.... =A=+ My poor Mikage.. ;_; I almost cried.
:O!! He's mine :(....
Apr 29, 2009 8:06 AM
Feb 2008
Abyssinianrose said:
Teito..should defiantly not trust old people with glowing red eyes. Anyways they really need to take those chains off him lol.

lol I was thinking the same thing ,what a coincidence ^^
those chains are really starting no annoy me >.>

Anyway finally were going to see how Migake dies I was wondering when it would happen :D
Apr 29, 2009 8:43 AM

Jun 2008
robbydesu said:

. I'm really impressed with Miyu Irino's voice acting, I'm so used to the nice, calm and stoic voice of his for Syaoran (TRC) so hearing him being a bully is a nice change. Daisuke Namikawa (Mikage) on the other hand...>_>...everytime he speaks I think of Fai (TRC)

I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes~ I only noticed today that it's going to be 25 episodes long....I wonder how they are going to carry out the storyline? Where are they going to stop?

Spoiler to manga

You're not the only one who imagine Syaoran's and Fai's voice on there XD! Everytime Mikage starts to talk.. it was like.. Fai voice in Zack (from Final Fantasy VII) imposter-with-the-scar just the scar is on the other side XD.

And for the episode to be 25 episodes long... I think they are cover up with

And if they did that, I'll hate Studio Deen forever.(useless they bring another season) I hope at least they will end the story completely..

lianayuki said:
Abyssinianrose said:

lol I was thinking the same thing ,what a coincidence ^^
those chains are really starting no annoy me >.>

Anyway finally were going to see how
I was wondering when it would happen :D

lianayuki... THAT SPOILER! EDIT... NOW!! XD

*ahem* sorry for cap... *and that's coming from the person who doesn't want to except the truth about Mikage <.<*

MimikoApr 29, 2009 8:50 AM
Apr 29, 2009 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
This episode was okay... it's still a little slow, but i know things will pick up soon.

However, I did enjoy Frau, Castor, and Labrador exorcising the Kor from the old man.

As for Ayanami: Still twisted as ever. =P

Apr 29, 2009 10:43 AM

Jul 2008
at first, I have to admit that I never read manga, so for me it's totaly new serie, second OK, clerks are hot, (theirs names are stupid, but it's not important), now about this ep, hmm... I want to catch the moment whent they chage clothes, but for me it's mystery how can they do it (main character has handcuffs but for him it's not a problem, or should I say, this is not a problem for anybody, maybe he likes them very much, there are many different fetishes in this world), next Mikage, he has been qestioned for 2 days (if I'm rght) and he still doesn't have any bruises on his body, and his choice to protect his friend... I don't know, but for me it's something like protecting the one he loves...
This anime is quite dissapoiniting for me, I thought that it be better and the plot will be more complicated, because as for now, I have a feeling that this anime is more for female audience because there are lot of nice bishoonens, but that's all
but for me there is also plus for this anime: hairy mermaind, I was shocked when I saw her, and I don't know yet if I want to see something like that again
I'm only a girl with metaphysical soles...
Apr 29, 2009 1:19 PM

Jun 2007
Did he kill Mikage's family?

I liked thi's episode, it show's how the storyline is getting Slowly faster and more action paced, more is revealed, we see the cuuuteee Mermaid, who can look like whoever she see's or want's i guess =]

I liked the part where she hide's behind Teito's back hehe Kawaii deshita (:

And the people who keep talking about the manga >_> This IS the anime episode discussion if you talk about the manga, talk about in the manga discussion or have all you're comment's related to the manga in a spoiler box, some people have not read the manga, and would like to enjoy those little differences for themself's thank you.

Otherwise, i can't wait for next episode, and did i see a small orb going into someone's hand in the preview :O!

I really dislike the start of the anime showing part's of the anime episode we are just about to watch o>O wth is with that?

Hikuraaa~ Desu!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
Apr 29, 2009 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
hikura said:
And the people who keep talking about the manga >_> This IS the anime episode discussion if you talk about the manga, talk about in the manga discussion or have all you're comment's related to the manga in a spoiler box, some people have not read the manga, and would like to enjoy those little differences for themself's thank you.
Well that is a lil harsh and rude, it's not like people are full out talking about the manga here, I know I did my best in putting them in spoilers. Some people like this series because of the manga and is the reason why they watch the anime, you can't stop people from comparing the two :P

And technically...so far I don't really see anyone talking about any major manga spoilers without spoiler tags
robbydesuApr 29, 2009 1:31 PM
Apr 29, 2009 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
Maaan this ep isode was cool.

I cant wait for next weeks.

I'm really enjoying this show.
Apr 29, 2009 2:17 PM

Jul 2008
robbydesu said:
hikura said:
Well that is a lil harsh and rude, it's not like people are full out talking about the manga here, I know I did my best in putting them in spoilers. Some people like this series because of the manga and is the reason why they watch the anime, you can't stop people from comparing the two :P

And technically...so far I don't really see anyone talking about any major manga spoilers without spoiler tags

ty for telling him <_< that's why there are spoiler tags duh?
If u dont want ppl spoiling just dont click the spoiler <_<

anyway great episode, the fight was better than wat i was expecting <_<
and question does that mermaid play any important roles in the show? cuz it seems like its just an extra character to waste time XD
And wat's the point of not having people return to then king? Like wat's true objective of Kor having so much ppl not returning is there a reason for that?
Apr 29, 2009 4:20 PM

Oct 2007
OH GOD, Can Mr.eyes-staring-Ayanami do something else beside "I am staring at you" ?
I don't know in my life if I have a chance to finished a true yaoi series ? T__T
SivaApr 30, 2009 4:51 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 29, 2009 5:54 PM
Apr 2008
Hmm, after 4 episodes I'm still not that impressed with this series. I'll still give it more time as I am confident that this series has the potential to ride up higher.
So far, Ayanami is just a badass even though he is basically 100% evil, he's just cool like that. All the other characters I could care less about at this point in time. :-\
Nice ending theme by the way, I like it.
Apr 29, 2009 7:15 PM

Apr 2009
penk said:
Bakayaro said:

you're not alone :D

Haha yepp. :)
Apr 29, 2009 10:34 PM

Jul 2008
now theres a mermaid involved, plus evil spirits and priests with giant scythes, what else do they need?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 29, 2009 10:39 PM
Apr 30, 2009 12:08 AM
Sep 2008
Among the 4 episodes, i believe this is the best one.
Apr 30, 2009 4:24 AM

Jun 2008
The plot is pacing is kinda slow, anyway decent episode.
Also they seriously need to cut these chains....
Apr 30, 2009 4:25 AM

Dec 2008
noteDhero said:
Mechs...that was sarcasm
LOL XD that'll be interesting

kie_ said:
Also they seriously need to cut these chains....
AGREED XD!!
Apr 30, 2009 5:20 AM

Aug 2007
Hyuuga is awesome. Hyuuga > Ayanami-bastard. At least the anime makes some things more clear to me as I read the manga. I can't always understand what's happening in the action scenes etcetera, but this makes it easier to understand. Finally Rozette introduced. Now I get it where they keep their scythes...

I think for once it's fine that they keep the pace low... But please, not something like Kyou Kara Maou slow... I_i F
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Apr 30, 2009 7:18 AM

Dec 2007
The scene with Teito's underwear was funny : D

But I noticed that they showed Mikage instead of Teito's father in the scene that the Kor showed Teito. Well, it's fine with me, I find Mikage more interesting than Teito's father. D:

But, thank god. The anime is less confusing than the manga. I've only read a a bit of the manga (uh... two volumes maybe) and I don't really understand what's going on. =_= Have to wait until more anime episodes have been aired.
Apr 30, 2009 7:45 AM
Jan 2009
I somewhat enjoyed it, but I really hope theyre gonna catch up some speed. The mermaid was a plus, though :)
Also, I find the characters names pretty funny, since "Frau" is german for "woman", "Klein" meaning "small" or Labrador being a dog race.
Apr 30, 2009 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
this will be the yaoi fan girl part of me talking but...

the scene when Frau takes away Kor's mark off Teito. if someone edits that scene a little for an AMV or something, it's very close to a *ehem, I'll leave it up to your imagination* type of scene. ;)

Apr 30, 2009 9:27 AM

Dec 2007
Ruby_Moon said:
the scene when Frau takes away Kor's mark off Teito. if someone edits that scene a little for an AMV or something, it's very close to a *ehem, I'll leave it up to your imagination* type of scene. ;)

I was thinking exactly the same thing. : D
Apr 30, 2009 2:02 PM

Dec 2007
ive seen this movie before its called Gladiator. They also need to change the name of this anime to Frau, since thats all the last two episodes have been.
Apr 30, 2009 2:18 PM

Dec 2008
Amrak said:
ive seen this movie before its called Gladiator. They also need to change the name of this anime to Frau, since thats all the last two episodes have been.
Huuuh..? It's nothing like Gladiator..o__o;;

You make it sound like having the episodes have some focus on Frau is a bad thing O_o;;...and if you don't mind being spoiled about Frau:

Apr 30, 2009 2:22 PM

Dec 2007
Yeah i know where the name comes from.

With the gladiator reference i meant we have Teito who i guess is the son of an important man, then bcame a skave(slave), then became the #1 pupil of the empire and then defies the commander.

Apr 30, 2009 2:32 PM

Dec 2008
Amrak said:
Yeah i know where the name comes from.

With the gladiator reference i meant we have Teito who i guess is the son of an important man, then bcame a skave(slave), then became the #1 pupil of the empire and then defies the commander.

Oh sorry, I guess I didn't remember that detail. All I remembered is the fights and violence, never liked that movie XD
Apr 30, 2009 4:44 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, poor Mikage. And Teito is so damn kawaii. I would so marry him.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2009

121 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.