Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 157 158 [159] 160 161 » ... Last »

May 5, 2015 10:01 PM

riqueterremoto said:
almost 100% sure it's Renai Bokun

It is..

May 5, 2015 11:34 PM

hi im asking why no one added this manga The Gamer, i can find this manga here.

May 6, 2015 2:04 AM

^ Because it's a manhwa, which is Korean, and MAL only adds manga.

May 6, 2015 2:14 AM

Ailly said:
It seems more likely to do with it being a 'web comic'.

There are plenty of manhwa on MAL. http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?q=&type=5

May 6, 2015 2:30 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Ailly said:

because it wasn't released in paper form (professionally published). Manga DB Guidelines

May 6, 2015 4:41 AM
Con someone help me find the title of this manga?

I'm looking for a manga that I've read quite a long time ago(around 3 years) It's about three girls and their school life/daily life.

The manga starts off with the main character coming to her first day of school, how ever she's late and found that two other girls are also late for the opening ceremony so they made a plan and snuck into school.

The other part i remember is that they also worked together to design a sex toy, one character said something along the lines of don't you think female sex toys are obvious? And the trio proceeded to design a sex toy that will be obscure and easy to use and ended up attaching many weird things on to the toy, and presented the idea to a sex toy company.

I really want to finish this manga but no matter how hard i look, i can't seem to find it.

May 6, 2015 5:42 AM

HeNrYTG50 said:
riqueterremoto said:
almost 100% sure it's Renai Bokun

It is..

Thanks <3

May 6, 2015 7:46 AM

TwinkleHoy said:
Hello !

I'm looking for a horror manga I have read when I was in middle school a long time ago.
I don't remember the title, I only know that it's a manga with one-shots in it, probably from different authors.

I remember one of the stories : It's about a brother and a sister who secretly love each other. They're desperate because they know their love is forbidden so they decide to comitted suicide together. So they jump in a cliff with their car. Unfortunately, the boy dies but not the girl. She wakes up in hospital and realizes that she survives of the "accident". She's devasted and wants him back to life. She does some satanic rituals/dark magic into an abandoned church (put his corpse in a blood bath or a thing like that) and finally achieves. The brother is now a zombie, but she doesn't know that. He must to kill and eat people to not decay and one day, she discovers it. Then, she stabs him and comitted suicide after. The brother opens his eyes (he can't die he's a zombie) and smiles. He changes her into a zombie too and they live happily as zombies lovers.

The sister looks like Sunako in Yamato Nadeshiko (same hair style)

Could be "Arcana Anthology", if you find it nostalgic then your described story should be volume 7 chapter 12 "Magician girl Alice and her brother".

May 6, 2015 8:05 AM

Day 995...still searching.I´m not even sure if it´s from a manga,but I´m pretty desperate at this point.Offer my future first born child for information.Slightly NSFW.

May 6, 2015 8:11 AM

RufusLatro said:
Day 995...still searching.I´m not even sure if it´s from a manga,but I´m pretty desperate at this point.Offer my future first born child for information.Slightly NSFW.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/4421/C.A.T.

...What's this about a child?

May 6, 2015 8:24 AM

Shed a single tear of joy.Thanks you two.

May 7, 2015 8:44 AM

Wild_Lynx said:
TwinkleHoy said:
Hello !

I'm looking for a horror manga I have read when I was in middle school a long time ago.
I don't remember the title, I only know that it's a manga with one-shots in it, probably from different authors.

I remember one of the stories : It's about a brother and a sister who secretly love each other. They're desperate because they know their love is forbidden so they decide to comitted suicide together. So they jump in a cliff with their car. Unfortunately, the boy dies but not the girl. She wakes up in hospital and realizes that she survives of the "accident". She's devasted and wants him back to life. She does some satanic rituals/dark magic into an abandoned church (put his corpse in a blood bath or a thing like that) and finally achieves. The brother is now a zombie, but she doesn't know that. He must to kill and eat people to not decay and one day, she discovers it. Then, she stabs him and comitted suicide after. The brother opens his eyes (he can't die he's a zombie) and smiles. He changes her into a zombie too and they live happily as zombies lovers.

The sister looks like Sunako in Yamato Nadeshiko (same hair style)

Could be "Arcana Anthology", if you find it nostalgic then your described story should be volume 7 chapter 12 "Magician girl Alice and her brother".

Thank you but I'm don't think it's that because it was published in 2008 and I was in middle school between 2006-2009 (probably read in 2007, and in french so it can't be translated). But I appreciate your help ! :)

May 8, 2015 7:55 AM

TwinkleHoy said:
Wild_Lynx said:

Thank you but I'm don't think it's that because it was published in 2008 and I was in middle school between 2006-2009 (probably read in 2007, and in french so it can't be translated). But I appreciate your help ! :)

Hitsuji no Uta

May 8, 2015 11:50 AM

Hello, Im looking for a manga I read long time ago.
The story goes like this : Angels help people who are about to die, take their souls to heaven, there is an angel girl with a very low rank or something and she gets a new partner to work with, some angel guy who is apparently higher rank and famous if I remember right. . So and I think she will fall for him or something.

May 8, 2015 8:12 PM

A while ago I was reading a manga on a mobile browser, and I stopped (It was weird to begin with, then it got more inappropriate). But I hate not knowing what it was I was reading in the first place.
It was about a boy who had a cloth or something of his mother's that was also a girl (spirit or something) that could create ribbon-like weapons. She saved him from some kind of hair monster, and then started living with him because she was continuing her original role (he took that cloth everywhere, etc.).
anyways so there are all these typical evil forces floating around that latch onto people's desires and things and create odd situations like one guy had a notebook where what he drew became real, but he was only tracing pictures. Then there's this goddess who is out of money and lives in a playground, then sets up a shrine in the guy's house. Then the guy has to learn how to use the ribbon/cloth girl as a weapon during some big battle, and its raining and he creates a giant drill or something. Then the ribbon girl becomes miniature or something because she used up her power (which is why the guy had to use her as a weapon).
That should definitely be enough information for someone whose read this before, right? If anyone knows what this I'll be so glad. It's been bugging me for a long time.

May 8, 2015 8:41 PM

This manga about a girl and a boy, I think it was shoujo genre. The boy had siblings, and the girl had a dog, they were classmates and sit close to each other. The guy had to quit soccer with the excuse of "wanted to be popular towards the manager" but wanted to be with someone he loves. It's a recent manga, I'm looking for it in my list and want to re-read it.
save all the cute girls from ntr manga

May 8, 2015 8:59 PM
Hi guys I'm looking for one that I read a while ago but cant remember its name these are the things I remember... thanks for the help:)
- The main girl is an older tomboy
- She try's on lipstick at a makeup counter or in a store closer to the beginning of the story and the guy complements her and she gets upset about it
- She may or may not have had glasses, can't remember
- they were friends when they were younger (he also confessed when they were young be she didn't take it seriously)
- He get really pissed at his friends for bad mouthing her

really appreciate the help it really starting to bug me ^_^
Modified by Stayzuh, May 8, 2015 9:07 PM

May 9, 2015 8:02 AM

NSFW

Artist and title please
Its 420 out there somewhere.

May 9, 2015 8:47 AM

Stayzuh said:
Hi guys I'm looking for one that I read a while ago but cant remember its name these are the things I remember... thanks for the help:)
- She try's on lipstick at a makeup counter or in a store closer to the beginning of the story and the guy complements her and she gets upset about it
- they were friends when they were younger (he also confessed when they were young be she didn't take it seriously)

http://myanimelist.net/manga/31/Lovely%E2%98%85Complex isn't it this?

May 9, 2015 9:42 AM

ArmorKingRulez said:
NSFW

Artist and title please

"Touhou Seisakushu" ( 東方精搾取 ) by Takemasa Takeshi

May 9, 2015 1:03 PM

[spoiler]
??????

May 9, 2015 1:53 PM

HeNrYTG50 said:
Stayzuh said:

That doesn't sound like Lovely Complex.

May 10, 2015 9:09 AM

I don't remember much about it but I think that it was a one shot in a whole book (the rest of the book was a normal series).

the (bracketed parts) are parts I'm unsure of...

The story is in a school setting. It's about a guy confessing his love to a girl. However, the girl rejects him. Soon after, the guy finds out that the girl (was having a affair with a teacher). the guy started being friends with the girl and often helps her. the girl (stopped seeing the teacher) and end up confessing her love to the same guy at the start but was rejected. The guy states that he already have a girlfriend. (I'm not sure if he really did have a girlfriend then)

May 10, 2015 9:57 AM

Help! Thanx in advance~

May 10, 2015 10:26 AM

Nice try but no, as I said, it's a manga with several one-shots in it, the sister/brother story is just one of them =)

May 10, 2015 1:24 PM
CrescentYozora25 said:
Help! Thanx in advance~

http://myanimelist.net/manga/26919/Girls_Love_-_Houkago_Ecchi_na_Yoshuu_Fukushuu.

It's from the chapter Sweet Emotion by Asatsuki Shinobu on the second volume.

May 10, 2015 1:55 PM

I only read the very beginning of the story
The main character, a girl, was whisked away to some place or not sure
She finds another woman tied to a cross, soaking in the rain
The MC helps her, and brings her to an inn. She notices the woman has a fever, so she decides to strip and sleep to absorb the heat(?)
All of a sudden, the woman turned into a man.

That's all the details I know right now, thanks in advance.

May 10, 2015 8:21 PM

kiimin said:
I only read the very beginning of the story
The main character, a girl, was whisked away to some place or not sure
She finds another woman tied to a cross, soaking in the rain
The MC helps her, and brings her to an inn. She notices the woman has a fever, so she decides to strip and sleep to absorb the heat(?)
All of a sudden, the woman turned into a man.

That's all the details I know right now, thanks in advance.

Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=929

May 10, 2015 9:14 PM

Sa10_ said:
CrescentYozora25 said:
Help! Thanx in advance~

http://myanimelist.net/manga/26919/Girls_Love_-_Houkago_Ecchi_na_Yoshuu_Fukushuu.

It's from the chapter Sweet Emotion by Asatsuki Shinobu on the second volume.

Shedding tears of happiness!

May 11, 2015 9:36 PM

I need help remembering a manga I read before but only a few chapters a long time ago its about a guy drinking wine or taste testing wine and is asked to take over the family business I believe something in that nature. Thanks in advance

May 11, 2015 11:56 PM
Toshihiro_Chris said:
I need help remembering a manga I read before but only a few chapters a long time ago its about a guy drinking wine or taste testing wine and is asked to take over the family business I believe something in that nature. Thanks in advance

Maybe Kami no Shizuku.

May 12, 2015 3:47 AM
Need help about a manga, What I remember is it was about a guy who joined something in the internet then they he switched bodies with an idol, but when he came back to his body, he found his sister dead

May 12, 2015 3:59 AM
Unos said:
Need help about a manga, What I remember is it was about a guy who joined something in the internet then they he switched bodies with an idol, but when he came back to his body, he found his sister dead

After a quick search on google I found this Mayonaka no Cross Method, from the first chapter it fits with your description.

May 12, 2015 4:06 AM
Sa10_ said:
Unos said:

After a quick search on google I found this Mayonaka no Cross Method, from the first chapter it fits with your description.

Yes, that was it. Thanks!

May 12, 2015 2:51 PM

Sa10_ said:
Toshihiro_Chris said:

Maybe Kami no Shizuku.
Yes this is the one I couldn't get it out of my mind for a reason I really appreciate it

May 12, 2015 4:08 PM

Know said:
This manga about a girl and a boy, I think it was shoujo genre. The boy had siblings, and the girl had a dog, they were classmates and sit close to each other. The guy had to quit soccer with the excuse of "wanted to be popular towards the manager" but wanted to be with someone he loves. The opening started in the classroom and the girl was surrounded by her female friends asking who would she want to go out with, she replied with "someone I love" then the male mc starting butting in the convo. It's a recent manga, I'm looking for it in my list and want to re-read it.
save all the cute girls from ntr manga

May 13, 2015 12:16 AM
Need help remembering the title. What I could remember was the guy was about to get hit by a weapon but then time was slowed down to the point where it seemed it stopped, then a man (a demon ? ) appeared and offered him a contract or something

May 13, 2015 5:25 AM
I have been looking for a yaoi manga for the past few years but with no luck.
the uke is seen as plain, and wears glasses with no friends, but the seme is really hot and popular and is in love with the uke but never tried to get close to him at the start of the manga the uke trips an drops his glasses, the seme helped him but left before the uke saw who helped him. later on in the story the uke develops feelings for seme even though they are somewhat together the seme delays sex buts does other stuff because he doesnt want to hurt uke (apparently he will not fit in him so easily XD ). seme has been scouted by a model agency (or something similiar) the uke along with 2 other characters join him.

I remember at least that much but i havent been having any luck finding the manga, I hope someone can help me

May 13, 2015 5:23 PM

Also i used reverse image search on google and found it to be...

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

Ive seen the anime, but didnt recognize the girl from the manga, so not sure if it is right or not.
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List

May 14, 2015 4:54 PM

[Sumiya] Melon Soda (Comic lo 2014-07) [English] {5 a.m.}
Your picture is an edit, btw.

May 14, 2015 11:43 PM
HeNrYTG50 said:
Stayzuh said:

No that doesn't look like it. I'm sorry T.T but thank you for helping me

May 15, 2015 8:53 PM
It might be better to ask here, since I've a feeling that this character is from a manga rather than an anime.

http://i.imgur.com/c3JlFp5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AmNjwtV.jpg

Can someone identify who this character is?

May 15, 2015 10:43 PM
Saisho

May 16, 2015 3:16 AM
can anyone help me identify this yaoi manga? :(

A manga about a hot, popular seme who is in love with a plain, glasses uke but they have never spoken before and the first chapter is when the uke dropped his glasses and the seme helped him but walked away without the uke knowing who helped. as the story progressed the uke and seme started doing some H-stuff but not actually any sex because the seme didnt want to hurt him since he was So BIG DOWN THERE XD (his words)

other info: the seme has been scouted by a modelling agency and the uke along with 2 others joined him.

May 16, 2015 5:35 AM

I'm looking for the name of a hentai manga

Its about an adult who dies and gets reborn into a child with glasses, he's very perverted and has sex with his mother and with the aunt (iirc), it has beach/pool chapter as well

May 16, 2015 8:48 AM

Ariyuki said:
I'm looking for the name of a hentai manga

Its about an adult who dies and gets reborn into a child with glasses, he's very perverted and has sex with his mother and with the aunt (iirc), it has beach/pool chapter as well

http://myanimelist.net/manga/52661/Kodomo_ni_Natte_Okashi_Makuru_yo!

May 16, 2015 12:20 PM

where is this from?

May 16, 2015 12:26 PM

Soren333 said:
where is this from?

It's a visual novel/game - Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story is what google tells me

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 157 158 [159] 160 161 » ... Last »