Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 4 Discussion

Mar 16, 2018 3:13 PM
I don't know why, but this episode kind reminds me of that girl who lives with her dad in Ikana Canyon in Zelda Majora's Mask.
Modified by saldanhailnah, Mar 16, 2018 4:51 PM

Mar 17, 2018 6:29 AM

That dog was fucking creepy as hell. I knew this glasses dude would screw them over somehow the second he was introduced. He was sending off bad vibes in every direction.

Apr 1, 2018 1:03 AM

ninaaaa :(
saddest episode so far

Sep 14, 2018 12:05 PM

still remain one of the most shocking anime episode i have ever watch, really show the worse side of human nature.

Sep 30, 2018 10:33 AM
Pro Hunter
HOLY HELL THAT WAS A MESSED UP EPISODE!!!!!!!
I like ~

Hunter x Hunter

My Hero Academia

Your Lie in April

Oct 12, 2018 1:22 PM
Well now...............................that was unbelievably screwed up.

Oct 21, 2018 11:06 AM

Quite Possible one of anime's saddest scenes.

Is your job that important you'll fucking use your daughter and dog to pull something like that off, and even when the girl and the dog was in that state she says "does it hurt daddy".
CHECK OUT YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR GREATNESS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBB704NbCItpMA7VhSQmQg

Dec 26, 2018 4:44 PM

I expected at least one episode to have something like a theme of mad scientist and will be about his controversial experiments, i.e. on humans against their will, but I didn't expect it to appear that soon in Fullmetal Alchemist!

Great episode. Powerful, full of emotions.

Poor Nina and Alexander. ;__;

Scar looked badass.

Jan 6, 7:05 PM

heard about this many, many times before seeing it. hated the dude with a passion before he even appeared, and this episode makes me wildly pissed. what a terrible dad, nina and alexander deserved better.
didnt expect it to appear so early in though.

Jan 14, 8:15 AM

I have mixed emotions. The fast pacing is a detriment to this series and it is clearly shown in this episode. When you try to instill that many different emotions to the viewer in a short amount of time you'll have to do it very skilfully as well as tactfully or else the viewer won't know how to feel at a certain point. Which is exactly what happened, I didn't know how to react to it so I was indifferent to the events being shown. Hope the show has adjusted it in the later episodes.

Scar seems cool though. I liked his mindset and values (what little of it that has been shown so far at the very least.)

3/5

Mar 9, 7:20 PM

Fuck off Tucker, your pun was as trash as YOU!

Apr 1, 1:14 AM

Welp, there is only one outcome awaiting poor Nina at the end because of all the dark memes made about it but I seriously didn't expect that it would hit me that hard this early into the anime.

Shou Tucker was already bad news from the very moment his most impressive breakthrough was mentioned by Roy. It was so screwed up that it shook me to the core and Scar coming to Shou's place to murder him at the very day he had his position as State Alchemist renewed was a big case of poetic justice. I really felt bad about Nina being put down. I guess that going peacefully really would be a better fate than living out her life as a monstrosity like that.

Apr 14, 4:28 AM
thot patrol

FUCKING FOUL
rip nina

Apr 30, 1:43 AM

This is just sad... just why... fck tucker

May 15, 2:03 PM
Trauma.
It is just trauma.
RIP Nina
RIP Alexander

Jun 8, 10:21 AM